Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest slog she snaps at her Mum for calling Alligators Crocs. She says there is a big difference and her mum wouldn't like being called a camel. Hardly the same thing is it? No wonder her Mum doesn't like her.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure where or how many DVC points they have but apparently it's only about £85 per month
---

Reactions: 1
So her sister is 43 and claw is the oldest maybe 52 I think
Claw is younger than me and I am 48.

So, the trip announcement. Off to Orlando yet again but with 4 days in St Augustine with Claw’s dad.

Why is she pronouncing Indiana as “Indi-yarna”, the daft bastard?

Apologising for and justifying staying in the Rosen Inn, which is perfectly fine. Same with the All-Stars. I know taking the bus is beneath these two but it seems perfectly good cheapy hotels are also not how they see themselves. Staying in DVC accommodation the rest of time, which is of course what they were born for. This must be all of their points for 2023 used up as they borrows some of this year’s for their October 2022 trip.

Did anyone catch how long they are going for?

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure where or how many DVC points they have but apparently it's only about £85 per month
---
They have 200 points (pretty easy to find ownership details online) so that means their annual dues for this year are $1584 or $132 a month. Can't find an exact number as to how much DVC cost when they bought in 2018, 2017 was $176 per point so they paid upfront in the region of $35k. But yeah your accommodation is free isn't it Lisa?!

Reactions: 7
---
And the loan repayments, unless they had a spare 40k just to drop on DVC a few years ago.

£85 sounds about the monthly payments for the minimum amount of points you can purchase but I think this pair of muppets bought more than the minimum.

Reactions: 2
But she says that it is only £85 so must have the minimum
Is 200 points the minimum buy-in? I thought it was less.Whatever it is, it’s still a cost. No idea why they are pretending it’s not.

I wish they would just admit Ade has a decent salary, the kids’ dad makes contributions to their uni costs and Lisa’s dicking about with stickers money is a nice top-up. They earn it, no one begrudges them it and they can spend it how they like (even if we do moan about them always going to Orlando)

Reactions: 6
The minimum buy in is currently 150 points but I believe that's quite a recent change. I think you used to be able to buy 75 point contracts or maybe even less. Lisa's £85 per month that she's talking about is the dues so she recognises that as an ongoing cost but she seems to consider the accommodation to be free even though it cost them the best part of $40k. Pretty sure they said they did the 10 year financing with a deposit down so didn't have the cash to pay for it upfront. She doesn't strike me as the best with numbers or business so it's no surprise she hasn't got a clue.

Also the recent video where she's talking about how they afford their holidays and she insists that she works 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Give your head a wobble Lisa. Most of what we see her doing at the weekend is walks out and cooking or decluttering or cleaning out the fridge. That's not work is it. Plus she's been on holiday for about 10 weeks in the past year. She's such a martyr. Saying they live frugally at home no extravagance. Right oh then, was that someone else that got a brand new Mercedes delivered a couple of years ago, there are overnight stays in hotels, trips into London. So frugal. Time to change the narrative Lisa.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The minimum buy in is currently 150 points but I believe that's quite a recent change. I think you used to be able to buy 75 point contracts or maybe even less. Lisa's £85 per month that she's talking about is the dues so she recognises that as an ongoing cost but she seems to consider the accommodation to be free even though it cost them the best part of $40k. Pretty sure they said they did the 10 year financing with a deposit down so didn't have the cash to pay for it upfront. She doesn't strike me as the best with numbers or business so it's no surprise she hasn't got a clue.

Also the recent video where she's talking about how they afford their holidays and she insists that she works 12 hours a day 7 days a week. Give your head a wobble Lisa. Most of what we see her doing at the weekend is walks out and cooking or decluttering or cleaning out the fridge. That's not work is it. Plus she's been on holiday for about 10 weeks in the past year. She's such a martyr. Saying they live frugally at home no extravagance. Right oh then, was that someone else that got a brand new Mercedes delivered a couple of years ago, there are overnight stays in hotels, trips into London. So frugal. Time to change the narrative Lisa.
Like all these you tubers they consider filming themselves cleaning, cooking shopping etc is work!

Reactions: 6
It's the ' flying upper class & premium' that gets me, dont think they ever fly economy anymore & how many trips since covid have they had!! hardly relatable at all.
Will be interesting to see how many more Disney trips they will book going forward from the covid haul 🤔 mmm I just want to slap her face & slap it again

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's the ' flying upper class & premium' that gets me, dont think they ever fly economy anymore & how many trips since covid have they had!! hardly relatable at all.
Will be interesting to see how many more Disney trips they will book going forward from the covid haul 🤔 mmm I just want to slap her face & slap it again
They explain the flying upper/premium as only having to pay for the taxes as they collect so many miles, but sometimes the cost of the taxes is so much more than an economy seat. They must put all their spending on the their card to gain miles or they do rinse and repeat system for both of them having cards which attracts bonus points and sometimes free companion flights depending on what cards they use.

They have 200 points (pretty easy to find ownership details online) so that means their annual dues for this year are $1584 or $132 a month. Can't find an exact number as to how much DVC cost when they bought in 2018, 2017 was $176 per point so they paid upfront in the region of $35k. But yeah your accommodation is free isn't it Lisa?!
Might have been £85 a month when they started but the exchange rate fall cant have done them much of a favour. Shes not aware of that cos ade pays for everything

Reactions: 2
They explain the flying upper/premium as only having to pay for the taxes as they collect so many miles, but sometimes the cost of the taxes is so much more than an economy seat. They must put all their spending on the their card to gain miles or they do rinse and repeat system for both of them having cards which attracts bonus points and sometimes free companion flights depending on what cards they use.
It's all smoke and mirrors with her.

She thinks that their viewers are as thick as her and whilst sadly a good few probably are, most can see right through her bullshit.

I was able to get economy flights to Tampa last year for around £300. With her size she doesn't need the legroom anyway and it might be interesting to fly with someone different for her and the viewers

Reactions: 3
State of Ade in the Upper Class lounge. I’m not expecting him to travel in a smoking jacket or top hat and tails but them long cargo shorts want putting on a bonfire

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.