Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ade of the Dump seems to have dropped some poundage. Maybe he didn't have time to sneak out to McDonald's drive-through every day when he as doing the walking challenge?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ade of the Dump seems to have dropped some poundage. Maybe he didn't have time to sneak out to McDonald's drive-through every day when he as doing the walking challenge?
I noticed that - watch out Clawhand he has also had a haircut. Might find himself looking for a new woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The awwwwwwwwwww is strong on latest - couldn’t watch it all because she’s an absolute bleep!!!!!

I'm sick of seeing that DVC loungefly already! Strategically placed in every shot 🙈🤑🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does Ade do for a living does anyone know? Just seen they’ve moved into a villa for the next two weeks so that will be three in total?

I think he’s an IT Project Manager. I’m sure I’ve heard her mention that in amongst her decluttering that never results in decluttering.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ade has worked from home for years, well before the pandemic, something to do with IT.

He had to go to an in-person meeting once and needed to buy shirts. Came back with short sleeved checked ones, looked like a right prat in them with a tie, absolutely clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
By ocean Florida because they made a mistake with something and she made a complaint I think they refunded her the money and let her have it for free she said it was booked during lockdown

Even if she was paying a villa can be a lot more cost effective than resort rooms and dvc rooms. I paid £70 a night for one in January. Might make them realise they have wasted a fortune in the past on accomodation and are not the Orlando experts they think they are.

It was her sister or mum that had bad service with Ocean Florida, wasn't it?

This is something else with a different company. It's a gifted stay and an ad. Otherwise they wouldn't be saying how marvellous is was and promoting all the facilities. They have got it for free in exchange for advertising it to their *checks notes* 3.5k Insta followers and 3.2k YouTube subscribers. Where's my free stay at some resort because I have twice as many twitter followers as that?

The world has gone quite mad

Reactions: 10
I’m at work so not watched so is it the villa that’s been gifted or a couple of nights stay as she did say on stories yesterday claw paw and Barney rubble were off to do something special

Here we go….we will never hear the end of this ‘collaboration’ with the free stay…, she really will be lording it up …..bet the slog guys are fuming!!!

Reactions: 8
Here we go….we will never hear the end of this ‘collaboration’ with the free stay…, she really will be lording it up …..bet the slog guys are fuming!!!
They’ll be emailing to company asking for a freebie now they’ve shared her insta story.

Reactions: 7
That's the one bright side of their ridiculous freebie stay. What are the company thinking????

Reactions: 5
Can't wait to see the vlog for their gifted stay. I mean, they can't exactly moan about it, can they. Bet it will be 5 minutes long.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.