Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Jo knows Kate is the only one that can clear her name and if kate is banged up then she cant help her?

Reactions: 6
Slightly gutted that James Nesbitt will appear in an episode afterall. With his face like a saggy ball sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So who do we reckon Is under the floor then? And why did Kate make the decision to get everyone to look there??

Reactions: 9
I'm really not sure. I think it would be a bit ridiculous that Thurwell's only way out would be to dress up as a police officer and escape - surely if he had caught any wind of a bust he would've just set up his death and slipped away?

Reactions: 5
So Thirwell is now a police officer in Spain - faking his own death? Or am I completely wrong 🤣
Yep! Someone in the force leaked that they're onto him, hence him faking his death/being discovered like 5 minutes later.

Part of me thinks he hasn't been in spain for a while though... it's totally possible to use a VPN to cover your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . What's to say he's not doing that but actually in UK?

Reactions: 8
I think they didn't think it was safe to stay. Jo wanted to show Kate evidence to prove she isn't bent and they knew if they didn't go then they would be arrested as they did in the end anyway. There are so many bent coppers and ocg members about that they just panicked a bit.
Ah ok this makes a bit more sense thank you!!!

Reactions: 3
So who do we reckon Is under the floor then? And why did Kate make the decision to get everyone to look there??
The list of the stuff that they had in the van would be the kinda stuff u have for disposing of a body or maybe if they where sent to dig up the cement floor. But not to move the equipment it be two heavy for only 2 people.

Reactions: 14
I don’t buy the Spanish Captain is Jimmy Nesbit at all. Unless they went out of their way to hire a voice actor who looks really similar, he looks like the actor listed to me (he’s called Pano Masti).

Plus how would Thurwell have all those men ready and in gear? Makes no sense. It’s a big reach.

29151E9B-C676-440A-BA4E-34BE571BFE6B.jpeg

Edited to add: look at the eyebrows!! That is 100% Pano Masti and NOT James Nesbitt. This thread is getting crazier every week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate that we’re so out of sync with the thread getting filled half way through an episode and disappearing off my watched list 😩😩 we need to try and fill this one before next Sunday’s finale and start a fresh new one when it all kicks off 😂

Reactions: 15
I think it was the pick axes etc in the van? That the two OCGs were going to the warehouse to dig something up rather than move the gun machinery. Although, why would you bury a body under there in the first place if you would have to move it in case you got raided, maybe it's something else and not a body? I think I got the wrong end of the stick of that whole bit last ep - I thought Ryan was phoning them to tell them the all clear, and that's why they were heading back to it. He didn't know there was going to be a raid on a second and third target?

Reactions: 6
She’s having throwbacks to the Carly Kirk investigation! Remember her rolling lipstick? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We still haven’t had the full impact of the series tag line yet
LIES COST LIVES

Obviously we don’t care about Thirwell being dead but interesting to see (with the fly action) he’d been dead a while. So we can’t blame Jo for exposing him. Who else wanted him dead? 🤔

Reactions: 7
I think it was the pick axes etc in the van? That the two OCGs were going to the warehouse to dig something up rather than move the gun machinery. Although, why would you bury a body under there in the first place if you would have to move it in case you got raided, maybe it's something else and not a body? I think I got the wrong end of the stick of that whole bit last ep - I thought Ryan was phoning them to tell them the all clear, and that's why they were heading back to it. He didn't know there was going to be a raid on a second and third target?
Ya I thought so too it was to give the all clear. But maybe they had only finished off hiding whatever under the floor 🤔

Reactions: 2
Sorry but Jo’s interview scene was bloody boring. No bombshells whatsoever. Would have much preferred a Ryan interview

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.