Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What's your point

VIP Member
My prediction (and I am always wrong). Is that one of the main 3 is H but they will frame one of the others into looking like a totally convincing H and we will see H (that isnt really H) locked up/dead. The credits will roll and it will cut to a clip of the real H still working in AC12.

Actually seen as I have put my theory across I am going to elaborate.

Kate is the real H
She will frame Steve into looking like he is H and he will get sent to prison.
Hastings will retire (he is so fucked off with it all)
Kate will get promoted for catching H and will be in charge of AC12 (or at least very high up).

Season 7 will start in approx 2 years and Steve will be having meetings with Hastings and they will figure out H is Kate. Hastings will spend the whole of season 7 trying to bring Kate down.

Kate will kill him.

Yes I had some tramadol last night (back pain) and am a bit delirious this morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
Still think Aldi Dot is dodgy. On the phone when Kate and Steve arrived and saying about meeting in the Red Lion - the same pub Carl Banks boasted about Gail’s murder... 🤔

• Wow
I don’t think Carmichael is bent. I think she’s absolutely ruthless and wants to elevate her career but AC-12 doesn’t feature in that.

it wouldn’t surprise me if she turned out to be a bit of a hero next week when things unravel.

marvelgirl98

Did anybody else hear the announcer call next week's episode the "series finale"? :(
I just wanted to give Jo a hug the entire episode. Bless her. Kelly's acting is phenomenal.
Osborne is B-E-N-T.

bookworm1403

I feel like this if it's any of the main 3. I can't get my head around people saying they would like it to be one of the main characters. I'm too emotionally invested in all of them. For me it has to be someone I hate, or I shall be in mourning all week.
I just think this series has definitely highlighted how much the main three have lost because of their hunt for H. Kate lost her husband and ish-custody of her son and had to leave AC12 to protect her career which is arguably all she had left. Steve is addicted to painkillers from an injury caused during the hunt for H and is quite obviously lonely because of the effect its had on his libido. Ted lost his home and has now lost his job (almost) because of how hellbent he's been on finding out who is actually corrupt in the force.

If any of them were H, why would any of them lose that much? Surely there would be two having a shit time and the other coming out smelling of roses because they are being protected when, realistically, they've all been through so much they have barely anything left going for them other than finding out who H actually is.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
just watching some interviews and this one below is about fan theories, and someone suggested that ted is a ghost and only steve & kate can see him 😂

eta: sorry if someone's posted the interview already i feel like they might have? but i had to share that theory

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thankyou! Ahh well hopefully they can get DNA and check it's him.
I wonder if jo had a relationship with her dad (bent copper)
Hastings said was she being controlled and coerced by both her dad/the OCG and people within the force and her face said it all.

It was an absolute masterclass from Kelly, managing to convey so much while 75% of her dialogue was “No comment”.

Borntorun

VIP Member
You def have to watch from series one, or else none of it will make any sense! To be honest I’ve watched it all and I’m still not sure I understand it all 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
If h is Steve Kate or Ted I will eat my own arse.
That would be a terrible ending.

• Haha

Tina1991

Osborne is H or the 4th man. In the first episode series 1 he tells Steve.
‘Youre finished’ when he’s fired from Counter Terrorism. I think they’ll work out it’s Osborne and Steve will have the line ‘youre finished’ in a poetic rounding of the whole series.
Hastings will retire to Ireland happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Hello, new here. Didn’t realise Tattle has a LOD thread!

theory: Arnott is H,related to Jo and Tommy Hunter. Has been OCG from series 1. Will start speaking with his real (Scottish) accent! 🤯

Kate suspects him! Hastings doesn’t.

Chloe is Gates daughter.

Roll on Sunday!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

What's your point

VIP Member
I want it to be either Morton or Buckells.

Morton because Neil Morrissey played him to perfection 👌 and he was such a shady bastard.

Buckells because he comes across as so incompetent so to see a change in his personality and reveal some twisted crime boss would be brill. Also he has been in it enough for us to be shocked if it is him but not had enough screen time for us to feel cheated that we have missed episode after of clues.

Having said that I would LOVE it if is one of the main 3 and they show a montage of very obvious but subtle hints from the last 10 years that they have been H all along and we just haven't picked up on it.

I could quite literally get my snacks together right now and sit in front of the TV waiting for 9pm!! There better not be ANY family shit today for me to deal with or I will disown them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Fairypop

VIP Member
Hello, new here. Didn’t realise Tattle has a LOD thread!

theory: Arnott is H,related to Jo and Tommy Hunter. Has been OCG from series 1. Will start speaking with his real (Scottish) accent! 🤯

Kate suspects him! Hastings doesn’t.

Chloe is Gates daughter.

Roll on Sunday!
Welcome!! If Steve is H and whips out a Scottish accent I’ll scream for the rest of my life 😂😂

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I saw a post on Twitter the other day asking if any pub beer gardens were showing the LOD finale on Sunday night 😆😆 the struggle is real. Nothing would keep me from my sofa and the on Sunday night, NOTHING!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - if Steve is H, the entire show is a lie.

We saw him get reluctantly recruited and he didn’t like the job at first. He also just contemplated leaving AC-12 with the investigation still under way. And why would he have put himself through all of the shit to the point he has erectile dysfunction??! We know how much he loves to bed a lady, surely no OCG involvement would be worth that?!

It’s almost as bad as bloody Dallas being all a dream or whatever it was (Who Shot JR storyline).

I could just about buy it’s Kate (although I’ll be annoyed). But not Steve, and Mother of God, not Ted in his shitty bedsit.

To be honest, I fully expect H to be someone obvious (Carmichael or Osbourne) BUT I do think it will be really cleverly written and there will be a twist we won’t see coming. It won’t be as cut and dry as “it’s Osbourne, lock him up, we solved it, the end”.