Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What's your point

VIP Member
I cant listen to Craig's podcast. I really like him but some if his guests are total shite.

Sarah Millican 🤬 fuck right off. Least unfunny person on TV. Seen funnier funerals.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

What's your point

VIP Member
Disappointed with that episode. Maybe I was so excited that anything would have been an anti climax but honestly the worst episode out of all 6 seasons for me.

HUGE mistake killing off Ryan and not giving him a glass box scene, the little bent bastard deserved an interview at least.

My exclamation of 'thank the fucking lord' when we found out Jimmy Nesbitt's character would not be making a full appearance was so heartfelt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
At this point, I dont think I mind who H/the fourth man is, as long as it’s explained properly! And we actually get to find out on Sunday

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
After all this build up for it to end up being someone like Osbourne or Wise it would be a bit of an anticlimax - they just aren’t prominent enough characters for it to have the right impact. It’s got to be someone more well known - I’m sure I’ll be wrong though and it’ll turn out to be Lindsey Denton’s cat from series 2.
1619905020806.png

Her cat Bella certainly was majestic... crime boss material

• Heart
  • Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Hastings said was she being controlled and coerced by both her dad/the OCG and people within the force and her face said it all.

It was an absolute masterclass from Kelly, managing to convey so much while 75% of her dialogue was “No comment”.
i 100% agree, I don’t know how anyone can say she’s a poor actress, she’s great. Loved her in the Victim she was phenomenal in that.

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
For me, last night was the worst ever episode of LOD.
Kate refusing to give up her gun for what seemed like forever, when surrounded by armed police. Was she waiting to get shot or something?
Half an hour of no comments in an “interrogation” scene.
I couldn’t concentrate on what was being said (though I didn’t pick up any shocking revelations), I just wanted the episode to end.

Lucie1001

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice Carmichael tap her pen on the desk 4 times? I noticed it very clearly but didn’t think anything of it... until I’ve just read someone saying 4 taps in morse code is H

orlyb1310

VIP Member
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL RYAN?? I so wanted a proper AC-12 interrogation scene 😭 😭 is it a 90 min episode next week?? For the first time since I started watching when s3 was airing, I'm unable to watch it live. I'm gutted😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I loved the episode from wee donkeys, Kate's jumper and cheekbones, Kelly's acting (which up until now i thought was a bit meh) but what she did with so many 'no comments' I thought was brilliant. Ted 'feeling' the Regs Jo was spouting, added bonus of putting Pat in her place.

I don't usually 'ship' characters but when Jo said to Kate 'I thought you were pretending' i did let out an Awwwwwwwwww

I wasn't expecting a crazy filled episode as we know there is another episode.

I do think Ted is gonna go hell for leather for Osbourne as he has nothing to lose now. I hope he goes down in a blaze of glory and wee donkeys meet him at the pearly gates.

• Heart
  • Haha

bookworm1403

Can I just say (and I know next week I could totally be proved wrong) but I don't believe Kate or Steve are bent.

We have to remember that Steve had his fingers half cut off (and he finally got redemption for that tonight), was thrown in jail, Lindsey was killed in his car, he was then thrown down the stairs by Balaclava man. Kate had to witness all that done to her bestie, was also attacked by Lindsey, chased Dot down the street with a machine gun and was almost shot, watched Ted get arrested, knew she was working with Ryan who had almost cut Steve's fingers off.

If I were them, I'd have an emergency plan as well. Seeing as they seem to have the most dangerous jobs in the country I don't blame them for having a locker with some burner phones in and be the only people to know where each other are. Crikey if I were them think I'd have him put a GPS in my arm I'd be running round paranoid af 😂 😂

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
I’ve now been sent the photo/link to an article about thurwell not being dead and being the police gunman.

It’s. Not. Bloody. Him.

End of.

Go away.

• Haha