Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want it to be either Morton or Buckells.

Morton because Neil Morrissey played him to perfection 👌 and he was such a shady bastard.

Buckells because he comes across as so incompetent so to see a change in his personality and reveal some twisted crime boss would be brill. Also he has been in it enough for us to be shocked if it is him but not had enough screen time for us to feel cheated that we have missed episode after of clues.

Having said that I would LOVE it if is one of the main 3 and they show a montage of very obvious but subtle hints from the last 10 years that they have been H all along and we just haven't picked up on it.

I could quite literally get my snacks together right now and sit in front of the TV waiting for 9pm!! There better not be ANY family tit today for me to deal with or I will disown them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else got this feeling we won’t have a huge reveal but instead maybe a bigger conspiracy cliffhanger that leads onto the next series
I’m feeling the series will ‘end’
Credits will roll
Then they’ll add a little end credit scene like they do at the end of the Marvel movies
Steve speaking on the phone in a Scottish accent 😉
Kate and crime boss Jo loading all the OCG dosh into their car and driving off into the sunset 😉
Hastings balaclava on, Guinness in hand, watching Sky Sport at Chicken Licken’s house 😉
Thoughts? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think we haven't been told whether or not there will be further series because it might give us an idea as to the outcome of this one. If it is the last ever series, then all the dangling threads will be tied up. If there's more to come, they'll be left dangling. I'm guessing there will be an announcement once 6/6 has been aired.

Reactions: 9
Or even worse, Lost! Worst ending ever.
Or even worse than that... in a 'who shot JR' type of thing, have Steve waking up and realising the whole thing has just been a dream, and you see him getting up and going to work as a young police constable, and none of it happened at all....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have feeling it will be one of the 3 because in bodyguard it is a main character that is the bad cop 👮‍♂️ 🤣

Reactions: 1
Or even worse than that... in a 'who shot JR' type of thing, have Steve waking up and realising the whole thing has just been a dream, and you see him getting up and going to work as a young police constable, and none of it happened at all....
Id be fumming!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really want the return of nige.

Freeze frame on a black car.

Door slowly opens. Camera focusing on the ground.

A slinky looking cane appears, and is slammed masterfully onto the floor.

Followed by a pair of legs.

Camera pans upwards to NIGE who has a pocketful of burner phones, and a smirk on his face as he oversees the havoc he has caused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm steeling myself in case it's disappointing but I console myself with the fact I did not waste years of my life on it UNLIKE LOST - I was totally raging at the end of that, so lazy 😭

Reactions: 13
........echoing sentiments here. If there’s a good enough explanation I’ll accept whoever it is but it needs to be early in the episode to fill in blanks - if it’s a scooby doo ending where Kate rips her mask off and says she would have got away with it it it wasn’t for those pesky kids I’ll be furious!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think after you’ve seen pretty little liars you realise writers can do absolutely ridiculous things with these sorts of things!
I did like the ending to Game of Thrones though. Never fully understood why it was so disliked. It was a twist I didn’t see coming but made a lot of sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think after you’ve seen pretty little liars you realise writers can do absolutely ridiculous things with these sorts of things!
I did like the ending to Game of Thrones though. Never fully understood why it was so disliked. It was a twist I didn’t see coming but made a lot of sense.
Im the same! Yes the final GoT season was rushed but I liked it

Pretty Little Liars deserved better 😭 Marlene did the most to go against fan theories - in my mind PLL ended with Ezra as A and anything else is fake.

Reactions: 4
Today’s the day fellas!! Cannot wait! But what will I do with myself once it’s all over?!

Reactions: 10
I’m taking the kids out all day to burn off energy so they’ll go to sleep early and let me and OH watch in peace. I’m so glad I’m not working tonight - I had work the last two weekends and it killed me having to wait until Monday.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.