Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed that episode even though not much happened after the first 10 minutes. Kelly McD hasn’t been great overall but she pulled off the interview so well. Carmichael is too obvious to be H and I think it’s more likely she’s just a jobsworth who’s a stickler for rules and regs and is gunning for AC12 cos she thinks they’re incompetent. I do think this series has been a bit disjointed though so I’m hoping for a spectacular last episode but also for everything to be tied up in a neat little bow lol.

Reactions: 6
How can they tie up all the loose ends in an hour? I was expecting a special 90 mins 😳

Reactions: 7
Might be controversial but Ted was really getting on my tits in that last episode.
I don't feel his little sarky comments and response to Jo's "no comment" responses were helpful whereas Steve was being empathetic and nurturing.

Because it's all real don't ya know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Might be controversial but Ted was really getting on my tits in that last episode.
I don't feel his little sarky comments and response to Jo's "no comment" responses were helpful whereas Steve was being empathetic and nurturing.

Because it's all real don't ya know 😂
That's all Ted does in the interviews it's so funny hahaha just makes snide comments, great for us as an audience but probably not great for him as his job!

Reactions: 10
I'm really hoping there will be a reveal of who H/'the final man' is. It would be so disappointing if it didn't happen and I don't think I can wait for them to film another series to find out! 😂

Why isn’t it Sunday yet?

I do feel like a lot of the theories bouncing around are a bit complicated.. anagrams, and things all just seem a bit crazy.

It does look from the trailer like we might actually find out who ‘the fourth man’ is though which is exciting.

And, probably not ‘H’illside given arresting a building with armed police would be.... challenging

Reactions: 9
Argh I think whoever H is tries to escape and that’s who they’re chasing! God I’m nervous already!

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking there that LOD always tie up all the loose ends with their little captioned bit at the end telling you who got charged, who is living where, who is in witness protection, who got a commendation etc etc but it would be SO like the thing if they end on a proper cliffhanger this season. Like a "will we or won't we get a series 7" cliffhanger!

Is it just me that feels genuinely sick when that music kicks in 😂 The trailer has me so tense already.

I’ve just rewatched last nights ep and I enjoyed it more. I don’t want Jo to get hurt I feel for her I just want to hug her.

I wonder what they will find under the floor

Reactions: 8
Ooh actually I do have a thought. I don't think it's a person that was under the concrete floor, I think there is evidence down there that possibly leads back to or identifies the big boss, or there are weapons down there tied to other crimes. Something like that.

Reactions: 8
HOW am I supposed to survive the next 6 days 🥴 😩 I'm debating cancelling my big bank holiday plans for this😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I also say I went to the gym today for the first time since Christmas and put my lower back out... if anyone knows where Steve is getting his pain meds from lemme know but keep it on the downlow as I don't have the head for occupational health today xo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think we might find out who H is and he’ll get away and there’ll be another series of finding where he is. Can’t wait!

Reactions: 4
I thought last night was the last episode, I've just finished watching it now, threw my remote on the floor in pure temper, lol. Came straight on here and oops, it wasn't the last episode.
I was getting confused with the James Nesbitt photos. Sure I watched a police drama with him in as a bent copper , not long ago on the BBC. Is this some weird crossover?

This programme does my head in. I do enjoy it, but I'll be glad when it ends too.

Reactions: 2
I’m all for another series as a watcher from the beginning in 2012. At the same time I hope they don’t over stretch and keep making series as that could ruin it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.