Line of Duty #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just really hope that if H is one of the main 3 that subtle clues have been there all along. I will be really disappointed if I rewatch them all again next week (for the 4th time) for the hints not to have been shown. It will almost feel like Jed has made it up at the last minute if that happens.

I do think for shock value though it will have to be one of them, I cant think of anyone else that they could produce as H that would shock anyone as we pretty much suspect every other character anyway 😂.

One thing is for sure if Jimmy Nesbitt makes a proper appearance on Sunday my TV will get smashed and the BBC can go duck themselves for my TV licence payment as well. I would be FUMING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just really hope that if H is one of the main 3 that subtle clues have been there all along. I will be really disappointed if I rewatch them all again next week (for the 4th time) for the hints not to have been shown. It will almost feel like Jed has made it up at the last minute if that happens.

I do think for shock value though it will have to be one of them, I cant think of anyone else that they could produce as H that would shock anyone as we pretty much suspect every other character anyway 😂.

One thing is for sure if Jimmy Nesbitt makes a proper appearance on Sunday my TV will get smashed and the BBC can go duck themselves for my TV licence payment as well. I would be FUMING 😂
Yeah, can’t stand that man.

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait for Sunday and to see this thread absolutely popping lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just can’t wait until Sunday! I feel like the whole country is on edge teetering with excitement and nerves like when England are doing well in football tournaments 🤣

Martin was on Jamie Redknapps chat show last night on Sky One. He said that series 7 hadn’t been confirmed yet and I feel like he’s hinting heavily that there won’t be another OR that he won’t be in it 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If kate is H she would be doing the messages via the laptop though right? So why would she tell Jo to go and kill her? And thus pass the message onto Ryan that she had ordered Jo to kill her (as in herself) and to go along and make sure the job was done properly. And then when it came to it was a shoot out between H (Kate) and fellow OCG pal Ryan. Again if Kate was H she wouldn’t have needed to look him up when she first saw him, as H she would have known who he was?

Reactions: 18
I feel like we’ve built it up so much that we’re all going to be disappointed with the ending whatever it is!
Yes! Whatever the outcome is tomorrow, I think we have some good potential story writers within this tread that should write some shows 🙌🏻

I've loved reading these threads to keep me going between episodes.
Ridiculously excited for tomorrow.
We are having a LOD finale party (no crunchy snacks allowed 😆).
I'm deffo on the side that Thurwell ain't dead and is Jo's bent copper 'Dad' and old PC is hiding something 🤔🕵️‍♂️

I’m not sure Kate is H but maybe H has a hold over her so she has been doing some work for them too? They made a point of her having an affair with her bent mate’s husband so it could be connected to that...And I’ve always felt she was undercover on The Hill but AC-12 don’t know because Ted was ostracised (was it episode one he thought he was going to a meeting with the po-faced CC and he was told he wasn’t welcome? Perhaps Kate is feeding back up the chain about The Hill and AC-12)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For me Kate is the only one of the three who could be H or involved.

Ted has built a career on catching bent coppers, if he is bent it makes a mockery of everything he has stood for and the audience connect to him for.

Steve joined AC-12 somewhat reluctantly after refusing to lie in his statement. He has been thrown down stairs, left with crippling back pain, drug addiction and can't get it up. He's lost basically everything.

Kate, while she has lost her family life, due to her affair. She has otherwise kept herself fairly clean, she hasn't lost as much. Hasn't suffered like the other two. She is the only one I could see it maybe being her. But I still hope it isn't her, and it's someone else impactful.

So Steve and Kate can finally get over their sexual tension and calling each other mate all the time, Steve takes some little blue tablets and they finally get it on. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't see sexual tension with Steve and Kate at all. I just see them as the very closest of friends (probably more like family).

• Heart
Reactions: 33
just watching some interviews and this one below is about fan theories, and someone suggested that ted is a ghost and only steve & kate can see him 😂

eta: sorry if someone's posted the interview already i feel like they might have? but i had to share that theory

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even if they did have the affair over Kate and they tried to blackmail her she wouldn’t go for it. She has already lost her husband and kid and what’s the worst them threatening to expose her affair.

Reactions: 3
I feel like if it is any of the main three then they’ve really not made the most of their crime connections.
Ted is living in a small flat and has no purpose in life outside work, Steve was thrown to his death and near paralysed, and is about to be suspended for his back problems. I could almost buy it being Kate as she does keep her cards close to her chest but we saw ‘H’ specifically tell Jo to bump her off so she seems like an unlikely candidate too.
And she lived in her car for a bit, like surely if she was some big OCG crime lord she could afford a premier inn at least?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just watching some interviews and this one below is about fan theories, and someone suggested that ted is a ghost and only steve & kate can see him 😂

eta: sorry if someone's posted the interview already i feel like they might have? but i had to share that theory
Ted being a ghost is worse than "an imposta" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.