Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As problematic as that book is, perhaps she should consider reading it so she stops looking like absolute tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God, she looks MISERABLE promoting C Hirons (🤢) book. Just stop forcing a smile Lil, it's really making it worse and more obvious. Or better yet, stop showing us your face altogether.
Smiling through a migraine.

She's mastered the art.

Reactions: 3
How many times does she mention them bleeping paperchase albums. Must be easily 5 times a year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How many times does she mention them bleeping paperchase albums. Must be easily 5 times a year 🙄
She must have run out of them again, she always mentions them and tags paperchase when she’s running low. They sent her a load of them last time

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Only Lily says talking about photo albums is complicated. What planet does she live on?
Private school for you.

I also find it cringe that she is that kind of person that will bring out a stack of photo albums for her guests. No one cares…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘First to know list’ absolutely has to mean influencers we’ll be sending it to to promote before it launches!

79D0BFD9-3392-44AD-8E7C-8EF66DF80BE0.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Another successful beg for Lily Beggars.

I bet no one asked her about stupid albums, it was just a begging exercise to score free tit.

Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20211110-210218.png

She hasn't even finished the room yet and she's already made a colour choice she regrets, and guess what... Another grey issue!
She's ridiculous 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This woman is full of negativity. Maybe she is angry that they didn’t give her free sofa bed but PR discount like they did for Estee. Hahaha karma to that sofa company.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This woman is full of negativity. Maybe she is angry that they didn’t give her free sofa bed but PR discount like they did for Estee. Hahaha karma to that sofa company.
Or because she didn’t get invited to the Whistles event 😱

Reactions: 10
Or because she didn’t get invited to the Whistles event 😱
She was never invited hahaha. She only wear HM. I mean, Anna never wears Whistles anymore but not sure why is she invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also the sheer ungratefulness she's showing there "the best I could find!" when she got a discount from the company is just hideous.
When will these brands learn to stop pandering to her?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
You guys beat me to it. Came here to laugh that Anna is off to London for a press event. Lily has commented “welcome basaaack”. Bet she’s sat at home furious. Ricccccccch why have I not got any nice lunches I’m preeeeeeeegnant with baby 2 wahhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.