Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you not just look back at what you previously packed? She literally made a whole video talking about what she actually used last time….

76A72C23-B6F0-4337-B85D-944505BDF246.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also think that she is an inherently lazy person and once the industry became more competitive/saturated she has struggled to keep up because she's simply not prepared to put the work in. She also think she's owed success because she was lucky enough to get in when she did. Lily today would not be able to build a 40k following let alone a 400k following.
Agree with all this plus it’s her privileged background that enabled her success to a huge degree, I’d say. Not that she’d ever admit it.

- Parents travelled a lot, were often bringing her back sought-after beauty products only available in the USA/France (as well as Lily being relatively well travelled herself at a young age)
- Living in a well connected, fairly central area of London - easy access to PR events, also can go to cool venues/recognisable locations for logging content
- Living at home rent free - loads of disposable income to spend on going out for vlogs & items for hauls & reviews
- People tend to want a glimpse into a privileged persons life (how the other half live? Live vicariously?)

Yes she did put the work in back in the day but my goodness, she had a HUGE leg up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That very expensive, very basic rug goes with nothing.
It would have been easy to match had she a brain, but alas...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she going to let on when the baby is due/imminent? Or is she going to lie like Anna? Will she just disappear for weeks then post a black and white photo of her and the baby's hands :rolleyes::rolleyes:? God help us.

After Anna's smoke and mirrors act, all this 'what do I pack in my hospital bag' bollocks feels a bit forced and a whole lot fake.

Is she really 38 weeks, cos this bloody pregnancy feels like it's being going on for years.

That very expensive, very basic rug goes with nothing.
It would have been easy to match had she a brain, but alas...
For all that money, I'd buy a rug that was heavy enough not to curl at the edges.

She'll soon send it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she going to let on when the baby is due/imminent? Or is she going to lie like Anna? Will she just disappear for weeks then post a black and white photo of her and the baby's hands :rolleyes::rolleyes:? God help us.
I don't think Lily will take a break from IG at all. I think she'll be in the hospital tagging brands left, right and centre on the beg for whatever she can get!

Why would you not just look back at what you previously packed? She literally made a whole video talking about what she actually used last time….

View attachment 859314

I thought this too. Why is she asking Anna? Not only did Lily make a 'What's in my hospital bag,' video for herself - she also did one with Jojo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon she’s going in this weekend. Next week at the latest. We’ll have full commentary, don’t worry guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought this too. Why is she asking Anna? Not only did Lily make a 'What's in my hospital bag,' video for herself - she also did one with Jojo.
Assuming she’s asking Anna so she can brag about having packed something she deems super useful and amazing that Anna didn’t take so she can be all smug about having better stuff since Anna is queen of organisation…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn’t even use a song talking about the colour green… she used Taylor swift ready for it 🙄

Clearly that was just an attempt at more engagement so her rate doesn’t plummet when she’s off giving birth.

View attachment 859482
Omg she read my suggestion on Tattle to use poo themed song!!!! (Sorry to any fans but the bit she used sounds a lot like farting)

ETA: All those jackets look hideous! She's scraping the bottom of the barrel these days to produce some kind of content.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.