Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember when or how I found this stupid woman, why am I still following her boring life? 🤣
I don’t even watch her videos, I just think everyone on this thread is so funny and I enjoy the commentary 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I can't remember when or how I found this stupid woman, why am I still following her boring life? 🤣
I found her searching for 'Victorian terrace lounge' in YouTube.

Can't remember if I included the word 'renovation' in my search but if so then I deserve exactly what I got!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello, I haven’t watched Lily in quite a while but I was wondering does she address why she’s having a c section with baby 2? I did watch her birth story video after having Grey and was struck by her calling it a positive experience (sounded awful to me), does she talk about why she’s having a c section second time round at all?

Hello, I haven’t watched Lily in quite a while but I was wondering does she address why she’s having a c section with baby 2? I did watch her birth story video after having Grey and was struck by her calling it a positive experience (sounded awful to me), does she talk about why she’s having a c section second time round at all?
Because she had a c-section with her, she gets a choice of an elective c-section or a VBAC with him…

Reactions: 6
Because she had a c-section with her, she gets a choice of an elective c-section or a VBAC with him…
Fair enough.. I guess just the way she described labour as so positive and implied she totally smashed it the first time around I’m surprised she didn’t go for a VBAC..

Reactions: 4
I can’t remember how I found her either! I watched Anna when she was ViviannaMakeup and I happened to watch Lily’s videos.

Reactions: 3
Lily is pitching the meal planning as a form of engagement but also I get the feeling this is her way of making sure her first or second video back will feature Hello Fresh. I know she's been desperate for years to get a Waitrose sponsorship but I don't think that's ever going to happen (she def doesn't deserve it).

You just know Lily is going to throw the most passive aggressive fit about how she WISHES she can be one of those influencers who keeps her children private but b/c its just her and wants to keep her content "real" it's just too hard for her to do so (a clear swipe at Anna). I understand that having two kids is hard work but she makes more than enough to hire daycare, has her fam nearby and has the time/flexibility to wfh she just doesn't want to put in the effort b/c its clear prior to kids it's clear she barely put in any effort previously. Now with press trips and events virtually nonexistent it revealed how she really and many influencers truly are nothing without any of those things.

Well Lily, since your sycophants will never give you honest feedback that you so desperately crave here goes, No one forced you to make pregnancy vlogs, hospital bag videos (two or three in fact! not counting Jojo's), a day in the life as a mum or w/e other video featuring mummy/baby/kid content. You CHOSE to do that b/c you knew it would do numbers b/c you didn't want to put in the money and effort to create content not featuring your pregnancy and kid(s) and as a result of your lack of work ethic/investment in yourself over the past 2+ years, nothing you do will garner the views/clicks unless you include your kid(s) and Rich. This was your own making and no one else's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
the fact that her big send off video was her READING LISTS AT US really grinds my gears. good god, the woman can't even put an ounce of effort into her content, can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
the fact that her big send off video was her READING LISTS AT US really grinds my gears. good god, the woman can't even put an ounce of effort into her content, can she?
Only to add later that a trip to Ikea, building a cot, clearing stuff out of their bedroom and batch cooking at least 10 dishes is 'not realistic'. But instead of prioritising and splitting the tasks between them, they do everything together and not cook even one dish... I am sure she will moan about that at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her goodbye video was really odd..

I was quite looking forward to seeing what she ended up cooking and then she didn't even show us. It felt like there was hardly any content and then it just ended and she said ok bye then.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What she should have done, is like someone here had already suggested: double up the recipes as you cook them and freeze the extra portions. But I don't think much of what was on that list is stuff they normally eat. It certainly is not Hello fresh.... ;)

Reactions: 9
What she should have done, is like someone here had already suggested: double up the recipes as you cook them and freeze the extra portions. But I don't think much of what was on that list is stuff they normally eat. It certainly is not Hello fresh.... ;)
Exactly - and batch cooking is such a 'instagram trend' and because this is the reality she lives in so she only knows this one way of filling her freezer.

Reactions: 7
Nobody told her not everyone goes to uni
Is she really trying to say that non of the people she went to school with called certain places different names to her? Like did she literally only speak to 3 people at school… her life was so beyond sheltered it’s ridiculous, she’s hardly got 2 bloody brain cells. Even as a teenager I was aware that not everyone had the exact same upbringing as me!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lily has never left her bubble! She was privately educated, got into uni, and has mingled with the same types all of her life. She couldn’t comprehend anyone having a different life to hers.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Nobody told her not everyone goes to uni
Does she realise how unsophisticated and ignorant she sounds when she says stuff like this? She tries (and fails) to constantly be superior to everyone because she grew up in LONDON but her tiny mind is blown whenever she meets someone who isn't a carbon copy of herself. Like WTF cares that you call it a dump and others call it a tip? Is that how small your world is that you can't commute that people have different names for a municipal facility?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
At least she acknowledged living in a bubble. But how sad to never meet anyone outside of that bubble until you go to uni.... And never since then, either.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I swear she has a list of subjects that she repeats periodically. I know that this is not the first time she has asked about the dump/the tip. Same as her annual artichoke post, gazpacho post, her 2018 reno recap, not knowing how to dress for her body/the season, the omg it gets dark early in winter and I am unprepared post.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.