Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her whole "postpartum realness" thing that she keeps trying to do. There are whole excellent accounts out there dedicated to talking about the positive and negative things that happen during and after pregnancy, and ways to help with this.
Why would anyone want advice or comfort from this moany brat?!

Reactions: 20
I dislike her whole "postpartum realness" thing that she keeps trying to do. There are whole excellent accounts out there dedicated to talking about the positive and negative things that happen during and after pregnancy, and ways to help with this.
Why would anyone want advice or comfort from this moany brat?!
I don’t get why she thinks any random normal person is going to want to share a picture of them on their social media pp looking terrible like she hs using that new feature…

Reactions: 10
It’s so amusing that Lily thinks her ‘thing’ is being real when in reality it’s just something that sets her apart from Anna because Anna made a strategic decision years ago to be professional and have more boundaries.

Off topic - on the batch cooking chat, a great book is Ice Kitchen by Shivi Ramoutar. Perhaps a bit basic for some however I like the recipes and found the freeze/defrost tips great. Sharing the contents pages so you get an idea.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Comment under Lily's goodbye video:

The Anna Edit

vor 3 Tagen
More than happy to take the baton for now and CANNOT WAIT for baby boy to arrive! Grey is going to be the best big sister and you and Rich are going to smash it 🙌 My parenting gurus! LOVE YOU!! P.S) We say the dump too

Take the baton now? As if they are such important people, I mean... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
That have such a tilted and narcissistic view of themselves, it’s incredible. Their level of poor performance and all out lying wouldn’t be tolerated anywhere else, why are they getting away with it online, I.e the most judgemental place on earth. I wish someone would take them down a peg.

Reactions: 31
That have such a tilted and narcissistic view of themselves, it’s incredible. Their level of poor performance and all out lying wouldn’t be tolerated anywhere else, why are they getting away with it online, I.e the most judgemental place on earth. I wish someone would take them down a peg.
Well, they got lucky at the right time. That’s it. YT came along when they were the right age with the right interests. I would say they’re both pretty c-list and always have been, so they’re less known. None of my friends no who they are, for example. Their incomes are high for what they do (jack tit), but not so much for online personalities, which is what they probably like to think they are. They’re “personalities” as much as they are “creators” — that is to say, not either. And to factor in that they’ve “wrote” 🙄 books too and their incomes didn’t break 500k is not a sign of wild success.

They’ve insulated themselves beyond belief so that’s another way they “get away” with it. Limiting and deleting comments etc. And Gleam is an enabler, but they’re not great themselves in so many areas. They were all at the right place at the right time when influenza infected the internet… kinda like the .com boom, just not as lucrative!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Idk if I have to eat those food that she mentioned, I would rather not give birth. Those food are so boring…why can’t Rich cook?

Carly lives 5 steps away, maybe beg Carly to bring food?

Reactions: 11
Idk if I have to eat those food that she mentioned, I would rather not give birth. Those food are so boring…why can’t Rich cook?
Because by the sounds of it he’s going to be too busy taking care of two kids & waiting on lily hand and foot…

She was complaining he wouldn’t be in the hospital to do everything for her. Can’t imagine how she’ll be when they get home. (Also I know that after surgery people do need help, but we know that lily will be so overdramtic with it and will milk it…)

Reactions: 17
Because by the sounds of it he’s going to be too busy taking care of two kids & waiting on lily hand and foot…

She was complaining he wouldn’t be in the hospital to do everything for her. Can’t imagine how she’ll be when they get home. (Also I know that after surgery people do need help, but we know that lily will be so overdramtic with it and will milk it…)
Edit for you- 3 kids

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello, I haven’t watched Lily in quite a while but I was wondering does she address why she’s having a c section with baby 2? I did watch her birth story video after having Grey and was struck by her calling it a positive experience (sounded awful to me), does she talk about why she’s having a c section second time round at all?

You tend to have a section with second baby as VBACS (whilst usually fine) can increase maternal mortality risk. It's not always a personal choice and can be encouraged by the doctor.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she thinks any random normal person is going to want to share a picture of them on their social media pp looking terrible like she hs using that new feature…
Did anyone share anything? Those stickers don't work for me so I can't check.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why does she have a photo of herself, shortly after birthing a baby, naked, crying and using a breast pump? What kind of a sicko takes a photo of their beloved wife in that vulnerable state? Or more to the point, what kind of a sicko asks her husband to take a photo of her in/exaggerating that vulnerable state?
I don't understand what she's trying to achieve by even mentioning that. I know her stance on "keeping it real" but back the duck up Lily, you've passed by "real" and gone deep into "totally insensitive and needlessly oversharing" territory there.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Yes, 66 people… I’m shocked tbh.
I also love that she thought she needs to clarify that what you post on the internet can be seen by anyone. I mean: it's not because no one told you, Lily, that we don't know that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she have a photo of herself, shortly after birthing a baby, naked, crying and using a breast pump? What kind of a sicko takes a photo of their beloved wife in that vulnerable state? Or more to the point, what kind of a sicko asks her husband to take a photo of her in/exaggerating that vulnerable state?
I don't understand what she's trying to achieve by even mentioning that. I know her stance on "keeping it real" but back the duck up Lily, you've passed by "real" and gone deep into "totally insensitive and needlessly oversharing" territory there.
It’s her job!!! 🙄😂
She is in full control of exactly what she shares online, no one is forcing her to do this but yet she thinks she’s providing some sort of service to the world 🙃

Reactions: 6
Considering some of the stuff she shares on her public IG I don't even want to imagine what Lily posts on her 'friends and family' account. I bet they see EVERYTHING.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I feel like I say this every few threads, but I cannot believe she named her daughter Grey.

GREY, ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
God, she looks MISERABLE promoting C Hirons (🤢) book. Just stop forcing a smile Lil, it's really making it worse and more obvious. Or better yet, stop showing us your face altogether.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.