Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they really wasting all that space behind the wardrobes?
View attachment 855714
This is why she's never going to use this room as a master - the cupboard space is totally inadequate and she knows it. I honestly do not understand the point of this loft conversion at all. She is just doing it to try and add as much value to her house as possible and move into the £million house by next summer.

Reactions: 28
Wasn’t she just talking about having so much to do before the baby. Now she’s got time to stick 200 photos in photo albums?

What planet does she live on to think this is busy?

8FDFAA91-C1E5-4CFF-8DBF-485B150CFDAA.png

E14840C5-1818-4806-BCFD-0209A12C150B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The dump vs the tip thing is so boring, some people are so obsessed with things like this. This is Lily emphasising how British she is. Like who the duck cares 🙄 same goes to cream or jam first on scones, who the duck cares. Some people need to get laid in their free time.
Same goes to fries vs chips and biscuit vs biscuit. How small is your world that you need to dwell on this for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The dump vs the tip thing is so boring, some people are so obsessed with things like this. This is Lily’s emphasising how British she is. Like who the duck cares 🙄 same goes to cream or jam first on scones, who the duck cares. Some people need to get laid in their free time.
Somewhere in deepest suburbia, Rich Garnham just put his hand up!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys just watching this video now. Omg on her to do list she’s drawn her own tick box squares in pencil 🤣🤣 she has way too much time on her hands! Her batch looking list was just one long beg!
mall her other jobs are literally 1 days worth for an adult max! I literally didnt even understand the buggy switching issue either, she just makes non jobs for herself.

This is Lily emphasising how British she is. Like who the duck cares
100% this

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a feeling that this loft conversion is going to look utter shite.

Those painted MDF cupboards look like they don't even fit the space.

• Haha
Guys just watching this video now. Omg on her to do list she’s drawn her own tick box squares in pencil 🤣🤣 she has way too much time on her hands! Her batch looking list was just one long beg!
mall her other jobs are literally 1 days worth for an adult max! I literally didnt even understand the buggy switching issue either, she just makes non jobs for herself.

100% this
I totally didn't understand the buggy thing? Can't they just add the newborn bit to the buggy her sister gave them rathe than switching everything over?

Reactions: 9
Are they really wasting all that space behind the wardrobes?
View attachment 855714
Why on earth would you waste all this space? This is the woman who regularly emphasises how OBSESSED she is with STORAGE! The same woman that likes to complain about not having enough STORAGE in her house! Aaaah such an idiot.

Reactions: 20
She is addicted to sharing every mundane detail of her loft extension on Instagram. By the time she gets around to a full loft reno video, her audience will have already seen everything. This is what I can't stand about her content. She has no patience for holding things back to create or drive interest, and by the time she uploads her weekly video, we've already seen everything on Instagram stories.

Although her description of what a dump/tip is in her recent video made me laugh so hard It's one of the most unintentionally funny things she's said in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
L
Exactly - and batch cooking is such a 'instagram trend' and because this is the reality she lives in so she only knows this one way of filling her freezer.
AND SHES GOT THE BIGGER FREEZER THIS TIME AROUND!!!

all that moaning last time that the freezer was too small for all the batch cooking they wanted to do 😂😂😂 who wants to bet if the fridge/freezer brand was paying for more content, she would have batch cooked til the cows came home.

• Haha
Who has so much time in their hand to sort out photos? I mean there are, but surely not a priority :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
She is addicted to sharing every mundane detail of her loft extension on Instagram. By the time she gets around to a full loft reno video, her audience will have already seen everything. This is what I can't stand about her content. She has no patience for holding things back to create or drive interest, and by the time she uploads her weekly video, we've already seen everything on Instagram stories.

Although her description of what a dump/tip is in her recent video made me laugh so hard It's one of the most unintentionally funny things she's said in a while.
This. I can't imagine sharing that much information with a friend let alone strangers on the internet. It's so boring, no one cares.

This. I can't imagine sharing that much information with a friend let alone strangers on the internet. It's so boring, no one cares.
Loads of people care, reno content is rising and seriously threatening to take beauty content's place. Lily got me into watching her again with her reno in 2018.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has done the rounds on here. Just gonna leave it….

• Heart
Lily's really needs to take some style tips from her grandma! Nana Pebbles looks like she has a fun, youthful, classic style. Clearly that is not genetic!

Reactions: 9
What she should have done, is like someone here had already suggested: double up the recipes as you cook them and freeze the extra portions. But I don't think much of what was on that list is stuff they normally eat. It certainly is not Hello fresh.... ;)
Yes! This is the logical way to batch cook, or just cook in general to “get ahead” - even if you did that every Sunday for one month, for example, you’d have 4 freezer meals up your sleeve just in case. But if you know you need to prep for a big life event with a specific date in mind, i.e. HAVING A BABY, you can start a month in advance just cooking extra a few times a week and you’ll have so many meals ready. Also, pantry meals are good to plan and don’t take up any much room in the freezer - like pasta and pesto, or lentil curry.

I thought while watching the video, ok, she’s finally going to cook some tit after all that “what should I prep” moronic eNgAgemEnT she put us through the last couple of months, and then she didn’t do it! After all the blathering about it. She’s such a nitwit, that totally could’ve been a video that made her look halfway organized.

L

AND SHES GOT THE BIGGER FREEZER THIS TIME AROUND!!!

all that moaning last time that the freezer was too small for all the batch cooking they wanted to do 😂😂😂 who wants to bet if the fridge/freezer brand was paying for more content, she would have batch cooked til the cows came home.
The fridge brand really hasn’t gotten their money’s worth, I’d say. She could’ve at least featured it again and said how helpful it was with batch cooking! She’s not mentioned the fridge again nor have we seen much of the kitchen after the #gifted redo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.