Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 24/11 she was picking green paint and the tiling was finished.
25/11 she was going up to the loft unwashed. Poor rich unwell and she’s making him take pics for content.
26/11 somebody wore jeans on the chair.
She didn’t post again until 04/12 when we were exposed to the sad tree. We thought she has been sulking about Nana bouncing back.
I’m just going off this thread, so if we didn’t mention any other stories then I can’t remember them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Jennifer Lawrence can wear a maternity dress that fits her well and looks nice, so too can Lily.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So 24/11 she was picking green paint and the tiling was finished.
25/11 she was going up to the loft unwashed. Poor rich unwell and she’s making him take pics for content.
26/11 somebody wore jeans on the chair.
She didn’t post again until 04/12 when we were exposed to the sad tree. We thought she has been sulking about Nana bouncing back.
I’m just going off this thread, so if we didn’t mention any other stories then I can’t remember them 😅
For a while didn’t double jabbed people not need to isolate? So I guess technically if the builders kept coming they didn’t break any rules IF they’re jabbed (we don’t know if they are) However morally I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking them to keep coming into my home if I had covid.

Reactions: 6
For a while didn’t double jabbed people not need to isolate? So I guess technically if the builders kept coming they didn’t break any rules IF they’re jabbed (we don’t know if they are) However morally I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking them to keep coming into my home if I had covid.
You definitely need to isolate if you’re Covid positive! This has always been the case.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.