Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Lily’s big 3 0 thread 🎉 We’re not sure what her contribution to the party will be.

Previous thread here
Recap

• HER loft update is almost done for HER office
• She is 9 months pregnant and is due to give birth to Baby Boy Beige in the next few weeks.
• #PoorRich is still whipped
• She made a ‘goodbye’ YouTube vlog… even though she isn’t really going anywhere. Shame.

Lily-isms

‘Nobody told me’ - Lily’s go to response when she doesn’t understand anything or finds out ‘new’ information us outside of the M25 already know.

‘-y’ - Lily and her family like to make up news words by adding Y to the end e.g. she felt very parenty the other week.

#PoorRich - This is our hashtag for Lily’s husband Rich. One day he will get justice and freedom.

Thread title chosen by clicking most liked post and first post with thread suggestion / most likes 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What I don't understand about Rich and Lily is how inefficient they are as people? Why did they both have to go to Ikea to get the crib? I understand both of them being there to put it together (although this could easily be done with one person) but she goes on and on about how much they have to do then they can't seem to do anything without the other being by their side the whole time?

The same with batch cooking? Surely it would be more efficient to just double up on portions for a couple of meals every week for the last month or so and freeze the excess? She harps on about being SOOOOO busy but actually she just likes making lists - the actual work is too much for her.

I lol'd when she talked about coming back in the new year and how she loved the 'fresh start' - the woman has literally not changed a single thing about her habits or personality since she was 12. She loves the idea of a 'fresh start' but doesn't actually like the commitment/work to better ones self.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
You kind of answered your own question. Lily is stuck at mental age of 12 and can't be trusted on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Lily clearly has not filmed ahead and will just 'trust' that her audience will be there come January. Such arrogance.

Reactions: 22
I hate influencers they are so irrelevant. I wish Lily would get off the internet and stop using her being pregnant as a personality trait.

Reactions: 23
I hate influencers they are so irrelevant. I wish Lily would get off the internet and stop using her being pregnant as a personality trait.
I do wonder what she's going to do once she has HIM, because she's been pretty lost with her content since she had grey, she claims she doesn't want to be a mummy influencer, but she's not a style or beauty influencer. And when she got pregnant again that gave her something to capatlise on. But is she going to have a third child? Probably not with how moany she's been about this pregnancy.

So what is she actually going to make content about when she comes back?

Reactions: 29
I sincerely hope she doesn’t have another child.
Me too! She doesn't seem to like the one she has, or the one coming. I can't imagine a third would make the situation any better.

I doubt she will though, she's had one of each so I think that'll be enough and she probably won't feel a need for baby no3. Plus with how uninterested in this pregnancy rich has seemed, i can't see him agreeing to a third?

Reactions: 16
Surely she'll still film and upload a surprise loft room reveal

Reactions: 7
It’s so obvious Lily only had kids because that’s what her parents did and that’s what her sisters did. I’m still in shock when Lily said she doesn’t understand why some women don’t want to become mothers. I had a chat with one of my ‘friends’ discussing why I believed kids weren’t for me due to a range of factors like health, mental well-being, not being able to cope and not feeling maternal and her response was just like Lily’s. She’s also the kind of ‘friend’ who complains about motherhood so I don’t get Lily understanding either. She’s just a sheep 🐑

• Heart
Reactions: 54
What’s next for Lily?

After a series of videos amounting to ‘I am superior to Anna’ (eg what no one tells you about having a second child; life with two children; something about being a family of four) we’ll be straight into…

We’re moving! / Why we’re moving!
Packing up our house!
It’s moving day!
Our new house!
How to move house with two children!
What I love about our new house
Our renovation plans!
Starting our renovation!
Choosing a new bathroom!
Setting up the children’s playroom!
And on and on and on.

And when that runs out she’ll renovate room by room / extend.

Never understimate Lily’s ability to stretch out content others would cover with 2-3 videos, her laziness is her key driver.

but after that… yeah. I’m not seeing a long term career either. It must scare her as she is used to having a lot of money. And I think her audience will continue to shrink over time. Law of diminishing returns etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I do wonder what she's going to do once she has HIM, because she's been pretty lost with her content since she had grey, she claims she doesn't want to be a mummy influencer, but she's not a style or beauty influencer. And when she got pregnant again that gave her something to capatlise on. But is she going to have a third child? Probably not with how moany she's been about this pregnancy.

So what is she actually going to make content about when she comes back?
She always wanted 3 and I don't think she's ruled it out but she's also very set on not having kids too late into her 30's (for her beyond 35). She will def need to come back with a strategy because she is just sliding into irrelevance right now. Interestingly her follower count has jumped again in the last few days - I can't imagine that is all her YT viewers who hadn't previously followed her on Instagram?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Perhaps she bought some followers as a push present to herself 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
So lily sat on her bum to "read" the instructions and then directed whippedRich to build the Ikea crib. HUH?! They're picture instructions. Having built a crib whilst being 8 months pregnant I can honestly tell you. This is not a two person bleeping job. And how is she going to direct him with them? Through interpretive bleeping dance?????

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So lily sat on her bum to "read" the instructions and then directed whippedRich to build the Ikea crib. HUH?! They're picture instructions. Having built a crib whilst being 8 months pregnant I can honestly tell you. This is not a two person bleeping job. And how is she going to direct him with them? Through interpretive bleeping dance?????
Could her amazing father not help ? Oh wait, this was another test probably.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Me too! She doesn't seem to like the one she has, or the one coming. I can't imagine a third would make the situation any better.

I doubt she will though, she's had one of each so I think that'll be enough and she probably won't feel a need for baby no3. Plus with how uninterested in this pregnancy rich has seemed, i can't see him agreeing to a third?
I have a feeling Lily will love him more than her. I see this often with mum's of older girls and younger boys, the boy is the favourite.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I can't remember when or how I found this stupid woman, why am I still following her boring life? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.