Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Screenshot_20211206-144923.png

"They all worked out so well"

That's not what this is Lily, this is not an image of things working out well.
For starters that plywood shelf looks like MDF waiting to be painted...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Kitycat

Sooo timescales here… just a bit confused how them both having covid and isolating coincided with the builders doing their loft? Surely they didn’t have covid in the house and still have the builders over…?

• Wow

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
I think the martins are collectively so dim that everything to them is clever because they can’t imagine anything outside of their narrow world.
In that context, “clever” has a real indulgent/patronising tone to it, I think. Those clever labourers! The things they can do with a brick, goodness me.
This 1000%.It reads like “who knew! Labor went in to affording me my luxuries. I thought they were just there.” Because for them, they’re always there for them and they can’t imagine life any differently.

LA2019Take2

I didn't realise Rich's bday was in November. Kinda disproves Lily's theory that Autumn born babies are at an intellectual advantage.

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Still can't get over just how utterly miserable Rich looks in that picture 💀
Could it be that she's captured the exact moment when he finally had a dawning realisation that he is trapped in a loveless, sexless, energy draining, suck-y marriage?

Reactions: 41

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I am betting my life she will call him Jude. That way she can sing “Grey Jude” instead of Hey Jude, while thinking it’s the most hilarious thing ever 🙄🤒

• Haha
  • Angry

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I have a tendency to becoming fixated on needing the ‘next’ thing in my life and while I don’t expressly think these words it does essentially amount to ‘if only I had x I would be happy/better/satisfied etc’. Even though I logically know this is not the case (because if it were the last x would have achieved that, right?).

Anyway. It’s an ongoing inner challenge. I have come a long way with it and can hand on heart say it’s been helpful for me to watch Lily over the years because she is walking proof that there is literally nothing on gods planet that will make you happy or satisfied if you are not already happy or satisfied within.

You will just be the same unhappy, dissatisfied, miserable person with the healthy baby, big house, Chanel bag, free sofa, garden, framed map of The Thames in gold leaf (I really like that lol), disposable income, holidays, expensive skincare, etc etc etc etc. Thanks for the lesson 😘

• Heart

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
What’s next for Lily?

After a series of videos amounting to ‘I am superior to Anna’ (eg what no one tells you about having a second child; life with two children; something about being a family of four) we’ll be straight into…

We’re moving! / Why we’re moving!
Packing up our house!
It’s moving day!
Our new house!
How to move house with two children!
What I love about our new house
Our renovation plans!
Starting our renovation!
Choosing a new bathroom!
Setting up the children’s playroom!
And on and on and on.

And when that runs out she’ll renovate room by room / extend.

Never understimate Lily’s ability to stretch out content others would cover with 2-3 videos, her laziness is her key driver.

but after that… yeah. I’m not seeing a long term career either. It must scare her as she is used to having a lot of money. And I think her audience will continue to shrink over time. Law of diminishing returns etc.

• Haha

MelissaO

I swear she has a list of subjects that she repeats periodically. I know that this is not the first time she has asked about the dump/the tip. Same as her annual artichoke post, gazpacho post, her 2018 reno recap, not knowing how to dress for her body/the season, the omg it gets dark early in winter and I am unprepared post.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Foxyrin

VIP Member
I know a few baby rudys,its a common name with the young mums on the council estate lol. (No judgement,i live on it)
Bet Lily would be thrilled to know this. She wouldn't even run in the general direction of a council estate lest she be gunned down in broad daylight!

• Haha

stinkytink

Chatty Member
She has a serious problem. Her baby’s less than a fortnight old, plus there’s a toddler in the mix, and she’s on Insta giving a play-by-play of her shitty loft reno. Obvi she didn’t put a lot of effort into the content, but still those are minutes that she can never, ever recover from a really busy, special time. It’s like a sickness…and Shilly has an incurable case of influenza. Not even a new life can remedy it, it’s sad.

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Creepy to be obsessed with someone else’s child.

Also BFFS for life? I hope they grow up hating each other just to see the look on lily and Anna’s face…

1475A78C-C8FA-4025-920E-45E011F1B3D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick