Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Liptastic

VIP Member
As someone who grew up in Eastern Europe, I will never understand this plywood craze. It's the cheapest material we could get and it was always viewed as something to build a shed out of, not a shelf in a nice bathroom :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 37

sheleg

VIP Member
I feel like I say this every few threads, but I cannot believe she named her daughter Grey.

GREY, ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Her curls! 😯 Imagine just how gorgeous she'd look now with head full of bouncy lush curls! What an idiot!

• Heart

LottieRouge12

Last I checked Lily hadn't liked Anna's post but we know she lives on IG so she def saw it and the comments about all these younger influencers complimenting Anna's look/figure. Also Lily posting that story of her walking up to the loft and the way she looked 😲 ...I get she's just had a baby but wow she must be a true narcissist to ngaf. Kudos to Lily for making her hair look oily at the root while simultaneously dry/dead at the ends something I legit have never seen on anyone else.

I think Lily's been in denial but Anna showing she can produce mediocre/crappy content without her baby and managed to have a figure similar what she had pre-baby was a real wake up call. Its one thing if you work a real job and commuting and cooking and doing everything yourself (if this is you you're doing amazing and remember these women make six figures and put their life on public for profit so don't compare yourself!) but Lily wfh and has a peloton and a house and an office and her baby goes to daycare while her husband works part time who has been encouraging her even prior to getting pregnant to try to get her to exercise together...Lily legit had no excuse.

Lily chose not to prioritise meal prepping (ramen ain't real food) and exercise when she has the time all in the world to do so. Make no mistake she was in denial even before she was pregnant thinking it was still her "baby weight" despite the fact Grey was almost 2. No Lily, that's your figure full stop.

I'm legit shocked Lily didn't post on black friday but I have a feeling she had no collabs/sponsorships/ads she thinks are worth breaking her mat leave for. I know she raves about Hush but its legit the only freebies she gets nowadays and it def is a far cry from Arket and Whistles. Maybe she's waiting to post on Sunday or for Cyber Monday? We're seeing the downfall in real time. It won't be a sudden slump but a very slow steady decline that's been years in the making.

Last edited:
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s been mentioned before, but Lily is the textbook definition of skinny fat: she’s got a conventionally acceptable body (and has skated through life at a relatively consistent weight without any sort of effort), but the lifestyle she shows us is relatively unhealthy.

Disclaimer: I’m a “small fat” lady and the effort I take to be taken seriously or to show that yes, as a matter of fact I do exercise daily and eat decently despite my obvious fatness, is monumental. So it really irks me when she goes on her “I hate my body” rants because 1) she has the financial means to shop for better fitting clothing and 2) has the flexibility to find fitness opportunities that work for her. I don’t know. It just makes me unnecessarily upset. She has nothing to prove. Her body is fine. She eats like an 8 year old, but whatever. Feeding yourself is hard sometimes. Exercise sucks, especially when you haven’t felt obligated to do it since such a young age so as to be treated like a human being.

• Heart

Liptastic

VIP Member
yeah but tbf, depending how you're doing after a C-section, you can be quite incapacitated for some time plus your partner has covid and you have a toddler to take care of. I'd be concerned about help not being allowed in the house as well. As much as I'd like to snark on Lily, both of them with covid plus recovering from a section and two kids, one of them a newborn, sounds hell.
Plus the fact that Lily kept it private until now and didn't moan #poorme about it, I'm impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Glad baby is born and healthy, and mum obviously healthy enough to post.

Did not mind Rudy until I thought about it as another Lily complaint: people were
soooo rude-y...... ;)

Also, obsession is not love. There is no warmth in that message at all...

And that brown onesie looks very uncomfortable, and like it could feature on that IG account about the 'sad beige clothes for sad beige children'

• Haha

Hally34

VIP Member
Because she wishes she was still a size 10
It wouldn’t even be a thing if Lily hadn’t made such a thing about how having grey had made everything about her bigger from feet to her shoulders, yet she also said she wasn’t going to bother getting back into shape until she was done having children. I guess no one told her it will be a lot more difficult that way then looking to work out and eat healthily throughout child rearing but hey ho.

LottieRouge12

Quote from the podcast "What sets me apart and keeps people following is that I'm quite honest and real online...quite authentic. I kind of have the big sister role...I like to just really get on a level with my audience and chat to them and give them advice if I can, and also share my worries and be a bit vulnerable if I can....I hate how everything online can come across as so perfect so I like to debunk that a little bit." Interviewer "Absolutely. You're definitely the realist instagrammer I know, you share a lot of useful things..."
What Lily meant to say was, "The reason I can earn a stupid income by being an absolute uncreative lazy troll is that I got insanely lucky to start when I did. I was a young thin cis white not ugly female who would go shopping, trying make up, go to events. At the time there was very little competition and b/c i posted constantly ppl followed me. Ppl still follow me b/c as long as I "engage" with them by asking them inane questions on everything and anything on a daily basis since I"m lazy and don't want to put any effort and surprisingly it still works. I will continue to do this until the gravy train finally ends but I'll never say that. I'll just say I want more privacy and boundaries."

LA2019Take2

Same.
This influencer culture is toxic.
Especially think it's bad for someone like Lily who has been indulged in EVERY part of her life. Being the youngest child of wealthy parents and living a very privileged life and then in a 'career/job' that you get given whatever you want for very little return - it's no wonder she's so emotionally stunted as an adult.

• Heart

roarke

VIP Member
In no way defending this prick, but I kind of get it. I struggle with exercise because I am lazy. However I saw a thing on Instagram the other day that has changed my perspective a little.

It was a woman basically saying that no one will push you to do things like this as an adult, and it’s all down to you. If you don’t want to exercise, fine, but no one will do it for you. which is kind of obvious.

When I was working freelancer earlier this year, I didn’t have a routine and I absolutely spiralled. Now I’m back in a “normal” job, I just get up earlier to exercise on hair wash days. I’m not making a big deal of it and quietly getting on the bike for 30 minutes every other day. I think she has the same problem. She has gray days and working days but no routine behind them.

She needs to do the same and just get on it with, because as I say; no one will do this for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Also from the pictures she’s shared they look like they were probably home yesterday… yet lily made it seem like she was going to be in the hospital for 8 million years with her need to pack meals… they were probably there less than 24 hours. She wasn’t ever going to starve!

• Haha
Reactions: 35