Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Oh my god! Out of sheer nostalgia, I clicked on one of Lily's old vlogs where she and Rich spot a credit card while walking down the street. Rich picks it up and wants to phone the credit card company so they can return it to the owner, while Lily keeps saying to just leave it there on the ground "sHe kNoWs WhErE sHe LoSt It, ShE'll CoMe BaCk FoR iT" ...... W H A T?????? a) how the hell could she (the owner) know where she dropped it???? If she knew she would've picked up then and there!!! b) yeah, just leave it there until not a nice person comes along and thinks "hey, free money" c) IT'S A DECENT HUMAN THING TO RETURN IT
And then she continues to bully Rich for being a do-gooder "this is just like that time you found someone's phone and called O2 haha"
God, she is such a bitch!!!!!
(The vlog is called My boyfriend is a thief (🙄) if anyone wants to see for themselves)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I remember the first time I came across Lily’s channel. I was an avid Anna watcher but had never followed or even seen Lily, and seeing as she used to refer to her a lot (!!) I decided to check her YouTube channel out. I can’t remember what vlog it was I clicked on but it was about five years ago now, and I must have clicked on it like ten minutes in. Lily was sitting on a couch with wet hair, it was the day of her birthday party and she had sent rich out to get food or decorations or something. She was moaning about everything, having to dry her hair and not having time and had a face like the biggest smacked arse you’ve ever seen and I remember thinking, wow this lady must have just received some awful news today to be so desperately unhappy. Is she sick? I wonder is it terminal, I thought? I can’t believe this lady is planning a party on the day she has been told she has weeks to live! I skipped back to the beginning to see what I’d missed, what terrible news this poor woman had been given to have that permanent scowl engraved on her face but as the vlog progressed I realised she hasn’t received any life changing news, rather this was her personality (!) and this is just how she is. This is how she wants to show herself to the world. Good grief, I thought.. what a miserable cow. And safe to say I have been watching in both morbid curiosity and abject bewilderment ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

MoniC

Chatty Member
Oh heeeell naw. Where I'm from (Germany) it's a name for 60-year old uncles, but not babies 😭😭😭😭😭
What is it with influencers naming their babies like their own grandparents?? Ottilie, Ralph, Rudy?? And why are they all German? 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

palmer

Chatty Member
It’s the sheer irony of Lily complaining that the previous owners’ decoration was so dated she couldn’t bear to live in it for even a day without repainting the walls white for me. The next owners will say exactly the same thing about her interiors. They’ll have to rip everything off, it’s all just so mismatched and clashing and so 2018 already. I absolutely hate what she’s done to this house.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

dee_mc

VIP Member
Why does she have a photo of herself, shortly after birthing a baby, naked, crying and using a breast pump? What kind of a sicko takes a photo of their beloved wife in that vulnerable state? Or more to the point, what kind of a sicko asks her husband to take a photo of her in/exaggerating that vulnerable state?
I don't understand what she's trying to achieve by even mentioning that. I know her stance on "keeping it real" but back the fuck up Lily, you've passed by "real" and gone deep into "totally insensitive and needlessly oversharing" territory there.

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
By 'people sitting here in jeans' she totally means Rich. I mean, that's if she actually allows him to sit on that chair. Maybe he broke the rules one time and sat there. Now he has to pay the price. #PoorRich

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Screenshot_20211110-210218.png

She hasn't even finished the room yet and she's already made a colour choice she regrets, and guess what... Another grey issue!
She's ridiculous 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

under the ivy

VIP Member
Welcome to Lily’s big 3 0 thread 🎉 We’re not sure what her contribution to the party will be.

Previous thread here
Recap

• HER loft update is almost done for HER office
• She is 9 months pregnant and is due to give birth to Baby Boy Beige in the next few weeks.
• #PoorRich is still whipped
• She made a ‘goodbye’ YouTube vlog… even though she isn’t really going anywhere. Shame.

Lily-isms

‘Nobody told me’ - Lily’s go to response when she doesn’t understand anything or finds out ‘new’ information us outside of the M25 already know.

‘-y’ - Lily and her family like to make up news words by adding Y to the end e.g. she felt very parenty the other week.

#PoorRich - This is our hashtag for Lily’s husband Rich. One day he will get justice and freedom.

Thread title chosen by clicking most liked post and first post with thread suggestion / most likes 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Grey Luna Garnham
Rudy Max Garnham
Lily Pebbles Garnham
😐

Surprised she didn’t name one of the kids something that starts with O just so they could have « OG » as their initials.
Richard Garnham and his three children.

• Haha

oregano

Perhaps Lily’s parents forgot to take the protective film off of her.... could explain quite a bit actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

jaymie

VIP Member
The dump vs the tip thing is so boring, some people are so obsessed with things like this. This is Lily emphasising how British she is. Like who the fuck cares 🙄 same goes to cream or jam first on scones, who the fuck cares. Some people need to get laid in their free time.
Same goes to fries vs chips and biscuit vs biscuit. How small is your world that you need to dwell on this for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 43