Lily Pebbles #30 I’m not sure what my contribution is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a serious problem. Her baby’s less than a fortnight old, plus there’s a toddler in the mix, and she’s on Insta giving a play-by-play of her crappy loft reno. Obvi she didn’t put a lot of effort into the content, but still those are minutes that she can never, ever recover from a really busy, special time. It’s like a sickness…and Shilly has an incurable case of influenza. Not even a new life can remedy it, it’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She has a serious problem. Her baby’s less than a fortnight old, plus there’s a toddler in the mix, and she’s on Insta giving a play-by-play of her crappy loft reno. Obvi she didn’t put a lot of effort into the content, but still those are minutes that she can never, ever recover from a really busy, special time. It’s like a sickness…and Shilly has an incurable case of influenza. Not even a new life can remedy it, it’s sad.
She's addicted to attention and easy money, and desperate not to be forgotten about. If Anna was able to take time off, why can't Lily?

I thought they were not doing any reno work for a bit anyway? Guess she changed her mind on that as well.

Reactions: 21
Is she even allowed to carry him like that? I remember when my sister has her C-section and she wasn't allowed to even lift a kettle.
Watch Lily tear open her stitches or get an infection and complain about it in the near future 🙄 she had a C section with Grey, so you’d think she’d know!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
😂 they don’t tell you that do they!? I had a C-section and they only said to take it easy
To be fair, when you're sent home after a c section with a new baby and a toddler, it's impossible not to lift either of them. My hubby went back to work 4 days after I got home so I had to get on with it (unlike Lily who's an idle bint). You need to be sensible and careful about bending etc and your wound will tell you when you've done too much, but not lifting anything is near impossible unless you have a witch like Rich.

Reactions: 27
To be fair, when you're sent home after a c section with a new baby and a toddler, it's impossible not to lift either of them. My hubby went back to work 4 days after I got home so I had to get on with it (unlike Lily who's an idle bint). You need to be sensible and careful about bending etc and your wound will tell you when you've done too much, but not lifting anything is near impossible unless you have a witch like Rich.
Haha I mean her 423k viewers need the loft update hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The problem with Lily is that she doesn’t understand the meaning of delayed gratification. If she wants something that she cannot afford, she begs and whinge until she get sent one for free. She showed us everything and by the time she does her loft reveal video, we will be so sick of it.

Reactions: 28
Her baby isn't even a week old...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think someone on here called out a while back - she will be back posting in the lead up to xmas and then take Jan off and back back 'properly' in Feb. I mean - she made over £100k last year working 'part time' and with far fewer sponsorship deals than she used to get. She knows all she needs to do is post a few aff links/do some begging and that will be enough to keep the money coming in/freebies to give away as xmas presents.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.