Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Lily will realise life outside of London can be sweeter - more bang for your buck (course Brighton is still expensive)

Reactions: 12
What do we think 'frugal' Lily will give Anna as a housewarming gift?
Lily won't give Anna a housewarming gift, she is scraping every penny to find a bigger and better home than Anna's to ruin.

At most Anna will get a brown card with Nu Home stuck on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
And what a way to actually be real! Telling everyone how much you hate your hair and then slowly, through a process of embracing, learning to actually not hate it? Especially during a time when you’re not attending events or going outside. I mean, that
content just writes itself.
It annoys me how she goes on about wanting to embrace it because of Grey but then doesn’t do anything about it. I guess I just don’t understand hating something so much about yourself so I can’t grasp it.

Reactions: 6
I think the 2020 lifestyle has hit Lily hard (in a completely superficial way) which has only made her more prone to jealousy. I really do think she'll purposefully do something for content like try to conceive or rip her house apart lmao

Reactions: 22
It annoys me how she goes on about wanting to embrace it because of Grey but then doesn’t do anything about it. I guess I just don’t understand hating something so much about yourself so I can’t grasp it.
She doesn't actually want to embrace it. She just knows that's what she's supposed to say, especially now that she has a daughter. But she doesn't want it. Lily's a creature of comfort and she's extremely stubborn, selfish, and lazy. She won't do anything--much less something that actually takes effort--unless it directly benefits her. @teaglass explained it well, she just does what she wants at the detriment of everything and everyone else, including her own brand, her own health, and now her own daughter. She's said many times she prefers the way she looks with straight hair. As long as she truly believes that, she won't change. It's not worth it for her. It's Lily first, everyone else second, even Grey.

I think this (combined with stubbornness) is where most of the issues come from tbh. It's why she's stunted in her channel.
Anna has embraced books and (even though it's not my cup of tea) organisation, and people love it. Even someone like Fleur who doesn't doesn't cover too many academic subjects has used her smarts to capitalise on areas where she's doing well with consistency. Hell, even Samantha Maria - who isn't the brightest spark - saw there was enough interest in her hair that she's sort of given that a go. Lily fails to, or chooses not to, read the room. People want to see a hair journey, people want to see live-able interiors and Rich having a bloody desk, people want to see her fashion challenged (there's a reason that Olivia Rubin Rainbow dress got more likes than most of her other posts) but she just does what she wants to the determent of her brand.
It's like how she's clearly pissed off about her post pregnancy body but refuses to do anything about it. I'm not surprised that she once said the thing her and Rich argue about the most is her lack of exercise. It's incredibly frustrating to see someone complain and never do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
For once I have to side with Lily. There is definitely a link. There is always a link. Lily would never post a story unless there was an affiliate link. Why bother otherwise? Stupid followers, not knowing how to use instagram properly!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For once I have to side with Lily. There is definitely a link. There is always a link. Lily would never post a story unless there was an affiliate link. Why bother otherwise? Stupid followers, not knowing how to use instagram properly!
Forgive me if I’m wrong, but if it’s an affiliate link then it should clearly state. Or if it was a gift. Or just literally anything she hasn’t spent her own money on. Or won’t make money if we then buy it.... ie the magic stair gate no one mentioned.. etc etc

Reactions: 12
Gotta love that Lily swipes up on Rich's phone so she can make money off her own husband. 'Have to make sure all the cookies are everywhere Rich, when I've made enough off of you I will let you have your desk. Now go back to sitting on the floor'

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Gotta love that Lily swipes up on Rich's phone so she can make money off her own husband. 'Have to make sure all the cookies are everywhere Rich, when I've made enough off of you I will let you have your desk. Now go back to sitting on the floor'
Rich has got to EARN that desk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anna and Mark’s house looks lovely! I think they will do a very good job with it, take it slowly, research and have a cozy home at the end. I hope the little green monster of jealousy doesn’t come out, if Anna is truly your friend you have to support her. Otherwise Anna be mindful say bye bye.

Reactions: 19
are Anna and Mark moving into the house whilst it’s being renovated ? it looks such a lovely house.

also noted how Anna said on her stories she loves all the original features and wants to keep them. Suck on that Lily

Reactions: 23
I think lily should source a new fireplace surround on hers, that stupid piece of wood is such an eye sore.

***on next thread, just a suggestion can someone do a poll so we can vote when will Lily do up her loft also include moving as option haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think lily should source a new fireplace surround on hers, that stupid piece of wood is such an eye sore.

***on next thread, just a suggestion can someone do a poll so we can vote when will Lily do up her loft also include moving as option haha
And second baby, because I just can’t understand why women don’t want multiple children

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.