Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's sad to think Lily is the type of parent to just plonk her kid in front of the TV but I'm not surprised

Reactions: 8
She taped the bubble wrap to the table 🙄 The poor kid’s entire life is just restricted and structured.

Reactions: 6
Lily stating that “never does this”... when talking about messy and fun play for her daughter makes her sound like a crappy mum. Why admit that?
I can understand when people are working long hours, have multiple children, other commitments etc. it is hard to find the time but given Lily is home ALL THE DAMN TIME and does nothing but scroll on her phone, rearrange her house and laze around watching Netflix why would you NOT do fun stuff like this with your child?!

Reactions: 26
I got itchy just by reading the 'setting up activities for Grey' bit. Activities? You're not running a daycare, love. You're just going to do some painting with your kid. Why did she stick the bubble wrap down?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I got itchy just by reading the 'setting up activities for Grey' bit. Activities? You're not running a daycare, love. You're just going to do some painting with your kid. Why did she stick the bubble wrap down?
She is so performative about everything (also see: setting up tripod and bloke watching her from his car). Bet she complains that Grey only played with it for a few minutes, caused a huge mess and how it's not worth the effort.

Reactions: 15
Grey will put paint on the table which will make Lily immediately need to renovate the kitchen and buy a house with period features

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yah... ok... sure Lily. Super genuine. If you are so over the moon for your fwend and her new gaff would there really be a need to post this amongst feeling tired, watching I’m a Celeb and Richard birthday tomorrow? It’s like a footnote... “FYI I AM happy for her”. It’s like an affirmation: I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am NOT jealous

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yah... ok... sure Lily. Super genuine. If you are so over the moon for your fwend and her new gaff would there really be a need to post this amongst feeling tired, watching I’m a Celeb and Richard birthday tomorrow? It’s like a footnote... “FYI I AM happy for her”. It’s like an affirmation: I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am NOT jealous
I can imagine in Lily's head right now: Don't look suspicious, don't look suspicious. Act normal. Pretend to be happy, just act normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She manages to turn even Anna’s content into her own content. Why would you post about my friend’s life events on your page? If you’re truly happy for her—send her a text, send her a card, send her a proper housewarming gift, write a really nice comment under her post. No need to post a picture of your fake teeth to proclaim your excitement to a bunch of strangers. It just feels like Lily always has to make other people’s accomplishments all about her somehow. She can’t let Anna be at the front of the stage for once and enjoy her moment—she has to be there too. Everyone’s focused on Anna so Lily has to be the annoying one waving next to her, like “hey I’m there!!! Yoohoo! Don’t forget me!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she can ruin the table and no one told her to lay down a newspaper and perfect excuse for a new table or move :) #firsttimemumproblem
But how was she supposed to know? It’s not like all of her sisters have multiple children and she could have asked them...
Also didn’t you know that Lily is the ONLY first time mom who knows what it is to have children and not to have children and can compare both situations?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But how was she supposed to know? It’s not like all of her sisters have multiple children and she could have asked them...
Also didn’t you know that Lily is the ONLY first time mom who knows what it is to have children and not to have children and can compare both situations?
In all honestly, is common sense lol. I mean she had no idea how the ikea picture frame works lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have a time stamp of Lily's comments on motherhood being a must in their Motherhood episode? Someone said 61 minutes but I didn't find it. I'm using Apple Music if that makes a difference.

Does anyone have a time stamp of Lily's comments on motherhood being a must in their Motherhood episode? Someone said 61 minutes but I didn't find it. I'm using Apple Music if that makes a difference.
last 5 min of the podcast

Reactions: 2
You mean is no longer on the podcast or comment section being deleted?
No longer on the podcast! There's no mention of the comments people posted on here. She does give some advice to women thinking about pregnancy but not the ones that implied she didn't understand why people don't want to be mothers and that since she's on the other side she can say it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
No longer on the podcast! There's no mention of the comments people posted on here. She does give some advice to women thinking about pregnancy but not the ones that implied she didn't understand why people don't want to be mothers and that since she's on the other side she can say it.
She must have edited it out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
try this, is still here, last 6 min or so

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.