Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No longer on the podcast! There's no mention of the comments people posted on here. She does give some advice to women thinking about pregnancy but not the ones that implied she didn't understand why people don't want to be mothers and that since she's on the other side she can say it.
It's still there. I just checked. Listen from around 55 minutes. She talks about her pre-baby self as being irrelevant and she wonders what sort of value she had as a person before she had a baby. She says this in the company of Anna who doesn't have kids (Lol!) so I guess she sees Anna as irrelevant. She goes on to say that she struggles to understand why some women chose not to have kids. Anna does say that it's not the right choice for every person. Lily could go on to say more on this, but I've just listened to two minutes of her spouting this rubbish, and that's enough!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It's still there. I just checked. Listen from around 55 minutes. She talks about her pre-baby self as being irrelevant and she wonders what sort of value she had as a person before she had a baby. She says this in the company of Anna who doesn't have kids (Lol!) so I guess she sees Anna as irrelevant. She goes on to say that she struggles to understand why some women chose not to have kids. Anna does say that it's not the right choice for every person. Lily could go on to say more on this, but I've just listened to two minutes of her spouting this rubbish, and that's enough!
Ah thank you!! Her comments are so annoying.... I hate mothers like her.

Reactions: 7
Lily Pebbles #14 Anal Edit has ruined Miserablily's Christmas cheer, so swipe up (although no small businesses here)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lily Pebbles #14 No one told her about Pappy Russ, better swipe up or she will cuss

Reactions: 11
From Lily's previous vlogs she used to be excited for her nieces and nephews to meet them, to be around them and now she shows such dampened spirits talking about her own daughter in regards to everything. Seriously what has happened to her?

Reactions: 4
lily pebbles #14 faking a smile to look less grotesque, rich i told you to put down that desk!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did anyone listen to their Christmas podcast? It’s all one massive ad so I wouldn’t recommend. Anyway, one of the questions asked is what’s their fave Christmas memory and Lily says one year Richs parents came to her parents house. Richs dad fell asleep in the lounge and one of her nephews picked up a massive box of chocolates and whacked him with it to waken him up. That’s her fave memory!! Wtf???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Did anyone listen to their Christmas podcast? It’s all one massive ad so I wouldn’t recommend. Anyway, one of the questions asked is what’s their fave Christmas memory and Lily says one year Richs parents came to her parents house. Richs dad fell asleep in the lounge and one of her nephews picked up a massive box of chocolates and whacked him with it to waken him up. That’s her fave memory!! Wtf???
Just sums her up to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From Lily's previous vlogs she used to be excited for her nieces and nephews to meet them, to be around them and now she shows such dampened spirits talking about her own daughter in regards to everything. Seriously what has happened to her?
She can go on and on about how wonderful motherhood is, and that she does not understand women who do not want children, but since Grey's birth she's been even more miserable than ever. Everything about Grey sounds like a chore to her. She does not enjoy being a mum, or if she does, she has a very funny (probably London?) way of showing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly think she is suffering from postpartum depression, and being cooped up in the house isn't helping.

That's hilarious to be fair, I'm imagining it was a toddler? How crap must her Christmases be for that to be her favourite memory, that's pretty sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.