Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little miss "I grew up vacationing in the South of France": "Sunday BAULES"

BAULES?! It's not "balls" written in a "french" way you absolute idiot!

It's f-cking pétanque, aka "boules".

My goodness she is a moron.

IMG_9632.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Thanks to whoever shared her old floorplan on the last thread. Here is what I would have done with her house. I would have blocked off the lounge which could have been Greys playroom or a nice cosy lounge.

Extended the kitchen and had units including a large cupboard for the Hoover and ironing board. Put the door where I think her downstairs loo is and put the downstairs loo under the stairs. The kitchen are still had nice space for a table and sofa I think. Alternatively the wall where I have put a blue box representing a sofa could be a play area for Grey to have her kitchen etc.

I think if they want to go into the loft they would need to use some of the small box room (aka Grey's current room) for the stairs but the room might be big enough for a little reading nook or desk as a very small office.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Thanks to whoever shared her old floorplan on the last thread. Here is what I would have done with her house. I would have blocked off the lounge which could have been Greys playroom or a nice cosy lounge.

Extended the kitchen and had units including a large cupboard for the Hoover and ironing board. Put the door where I think her downstairs loo is and put the downstairs loo under the stairs. The kitchen are still had nice space for a table and sofa I think. Alternatively the wall where I have put a blue box representing a sofa could be a play area for Grey to have her kitchen etc.

I think if they want to go into the loft they would need to use some of the small box room (aka Grey's current room) for the stairs but the room might be big enough for a little reading nook or desk as a very small office.
Today in her video she said that it won’t be forever home, haha perfect excuse to keeping up with the Newton’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they'll move before Grey is old enough that Lily is forced to finally move her into the office.

Reactions: 15
Wow. Her latest video.

- Lily’s post-natal body, lack of creativity and loss of time is all Grey’s fault...but she doesn’t want to wait too long to have a second kid.
- don’t get her wrong, she still loves her house...but she wishes she had a separate playroom for Grey and she also didn’t stretch herself too much financially so they will probably buy another, bigger house at some point.
- no one told her that she’s stuck in her neighborhood once Grey starts school because, if they moved, Grey would have to change schools, which Lily never had to do...but Rich moved schools as a kid and was fine.
- Lily is worried about Rich eventually going back to work because it will affect her and she’ll have to spend more time with Grey.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Wow. Her latest video.

- Lily’s post-natal body, lack of creativity and loss of time is all Grey’s fault...but she doesn’t want to wait too long to have a second kid.
- don’t get her wrong, she still loves her house...but she wishes she had a separate playroom for Grey and she also didn’t stretch herself too much financially so they will probably buy another, bigger house at some point.
- no one told her that she’s stuck in her neighborhood once Grey starts school because, if they moved, Grey would have to change schools, which Lily never had to do...but Rich moved schools as a kid and was fine.
- Lily is worried about Rich eventually going back to work because it will affect her and she’ll have to spend more time with Grey.
It sounds like she hates the realities of having a child so why would she want to make it harder on herself by having a second? As my mother would say, she should at least make sure the first kid is out of diapers before having the second. I cant even imagine the moaning if she had two kids in diapers.

Also Grey would have room to play in the office if she gave that to her as a bedroom. Children don't need separate designated playroom. Plenty grow up without them and are fine. What they need are parents that don't force aesthetics onto them that dampen everything

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Really actually shocked how bad she’s currently looking. I know hormones change after babies but I can’t imagine her changing her pillow slip regularly. Imagine the grease on her head from only washing it once a week all over the pillow and she’s lying on it. She used to look pretty but she just looks grotty now 🤢
I've said this before but this just really drives it home. I used to be jealous of all the free expensive skincare products she and other influencers would get. But over time I started to see that Lily's skin wasn't that great, despite all of those freebies. And now it's even worse. So thanks Lily for showing me that having all the expensive skincare doesn't mean you'll have great skin. Jealous no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've said this before but this just really drives it home. I used to be jealous of all the free expensive skincare products she and other influencers would get. But over time I started to see that Lily's skin wasn't that great, despite all of those freebies. And now it's even worse. So thanks Lily for showing me that having all the expensive skincare doesn't mean you'll have great skin. Jealous no more.
Yes influencers skin aren't really the best. I think the key to good skin is probably to reduce alcohol and have lots of water. Plus good gens helps too. Also she put on make up for 10h just to bump around at home the piled on layers of skin care, what is the point? Let the skin rest, sometimes less is more.

Reactions: 19
When did having a playroom become the norm? (In the UK) I grew up poor, but in an affluent area and still very very few people had playrooms. It seems to be becoming a ‘must have’ though

Reactions: 28
It sounds like she hates the realities of having a child so why would she want to make it harder on herself by having a second? As my mother would say, she should at least make sure the first kid is out of diapers before having the second. I cant even imagine the moaning if she had two kids in diapers.

Also Grey would have room to play in the office if she gave that to her as a bedroom. Children don't need separate designated playroom. Plenty grow up without them and are fine. What they need are parents that don't force aesthetics onto them that dampen everything
Because she is one of the many people who have kids because thats what you 'do' who do no research into babies or children and then have the audacity to be surprised & annoyed that its hard/boring

Reactions: 16
Yes influencers skin aren't really the best. I think the key to good skin is probably to reduce alcohol and have lots of water. Plus good gens helps too. Also she put on make up for 10h just to bump around at home the piled on layers of skin care, what is the point? Let the skin rest, sometimes less is more.
Her and Anna are no longer using the ring lights when filming either to blur out those imperfections either. She looks so dull and grey above but maybe that’s just her personality showing through.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20201101-171436_Instagram.jpg

Singing classes? For a not-quite-18-month-old? I've never heard anything so ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Lily bitching about how Grey’s swimming, ballet and singing lessons are cancelled because she doesn’t want to have to entertain her own daughter 🙄 Grey is still very young and most likely won’t even remember this year, and there will be plenty of time for her to do classes like this in a year or two.

And how about all the kids who aren’t even getting fed properly at the moment because their parents have been made redundant due to the pandemic?! Have some perspective Lily!

Reactions: 38
Wow. Her latest video.

And don't forget- she's really struggling to balance mum life with work life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because she is one of the many people who have kids because thats what you 'do' who do no research into babies or children and then have the audacity to be surprised & annoyed that its hard/boring

Yeah. I know a few who had kids because 'that's what you do,' as in it's next on the list after marriage. Always makes me roll my eyes when people say that!

They discussed this on the podcast a while back. Something along the lines of Anna asking Lily how she knew she was ready to have a baby. Lily replied that she was finding herself bored and unfulfilled with her life, and asked herself 'what's next?' 9 months later, Grey was born, and Lily had something new to moan about. Nobody told her she could just take up a new hobby if she was bored.

This was also the podcast episode in which self-confessed feminist, Lily, declared that she doesn't understand why some women don't want to have kids. She thinks every woman should be a mum. Yeah, cos everybody knows she is so happy since she had a kid! I swear, some of her views are so out-dated. She really makes me cringe at times!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Singing classes? For a not-quite-18-month-old? I've never heard anything so ridiculous.
[/QUOTE
If it actually is singing classes I 100% agree, but assumed it may be more along the lines of monkey music? Although with father martin’s contacts maybe it is proper vocal coaching!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

As you say, she clearly doesn’t like the realities of motherhood and has admitted she only had a baby because she was bored and thought it was next on the ‘things to do’ list.

I think she only “wants” another child because she is one of three children herself. She can’t imagine Grey being an only child because she had siblings - even though they were older than her. We’ve seen she’s tried to replicate her childhood in many ways and feels unfulfilled when what’s she doing doesn’t seem to measure up to the high standards she sets.

Lots of people these days have just one child, whereas just a decade or so ago only children weren’t as common. Being an only child isn’t a bad thing and I don’t think Grey would be lonely with so many cousins.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.