Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, one thing i like more about Anna, is that she takes time to like dm. I've commented on lily's old stories, it was a positive one btw (twas before i discovered tattle haha) and nothing..

Just one more thing to compare about the 2.

Reactions: 16
She will get pregnant, renovate her loft and do the garden all for content in 2021 and to keep up with the Newton’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Somehow I like Lily's better than Anna. Anna's like looking at her blog post or instagram...same outfits same posing....ughhh.
Aside from the utter bullshit in the text of the article I do too.

Anna looks like she pulled her clothes straight out of the dog basket, incredible really when we know she spends so much money on her wardrobe. I also think they've very slightly airbrushed her eyebrows. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for Anna and Mark to reveal a gorgeous garden in the spring/summer, just after Lily will have defied her Dad’s opinions and gone for astro-turf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Buy popcorns, because Anna is going to show us some of her flat today! Lily intensively planning for her loft extension in her 3 bed period property

Reactions: 12
Buy popcorns, because Anna is going to show us some of her flat today! Lily intensively planning for her loft extension in her 3 bed period property
Lily will be scratching her unwashed head wondering how on earth Anna made a Reel whilst sat in the car park just a day since moving in. Would have taken Lily a week at least!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lily’s latest story is so pointless? Is that content?
not even seen it but I imagine the answer is “no” (it’s not content).

.....just went to look and yup, was right the first time. And I love that the missoma story was her idea of peak productivity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
not even seen it but I imagine the answer is “no” (it’s not content).

.....just went to look and yup, was right the first time. And I love that the missoma story was her idea of peak productivity.
Is a sad sad week for her. I remember Anna was so excited when Lily had Grey, I hope she buys her a flower and not a damn garlic crusher for house warming gift

Reactions: 14
Lily got Anna some cookies that were sent to the new house.
Saw that, bet that’s the only house warming gift she will be getting them. Lily is also very eager to know what Anna wants to renovate 🤔

Also Lily: ‘note to self must get a separate utility/laundry room in the new house’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what, one thing i like more about Anna, is that she takes time to like dm. I've commented on lily's old stories, it was a positive one btw (twas before i discovered tattle haha) and nothing..

Just one more thing to compare about the 2.
I've never DM Anna but did several times when I used to follow Lily. She NEVER responds or acknowledges. In fact, the only time she did was when I recommended a product and she then posted my recommendation and, of course, got sent for free. That's when I started to figure out how this all worked and sought out Tattle.

I live near where they used to have their flat and would often see them around. Rich is forgettable and Lily was taller than I imagined. This was pre-Grey and her figure was lovely. She had long/slim legs and I think the style of jeans she's wearing now really does nothing for her. I get that she would want to hide her post baby mid-section but the thick denim she wears doesn't highlight her best feature. Having struggled with my own post baby figure I would have loved to have seen honest content on how she deals with it. In the end I booked myself a stylist appt at John Lewis (which was free) and got loads of tips/hints from my stylist as to what suited my new body. I couldn't afford everything she suggested but managed to find cheaper versions. She has the resources to do this properly but is either too proud to ask for help or oblivious to how bad her outfit choices are.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She will get pregnant, renovate her loft and do the garden all for content in 2021 and to keep up with the Newton’s
I’m really hoping she puts down fake grass like she wanted to at the end of summer because she’s careless and lazy when it comes to lawn care.

Reactions: 2
Lily stating that “never does this”... when talking about messy and fun play for her daughter makes her sound like a crappy mum. Why admit that?

Reactions: 24
Lily stating that “never does this”... when talking about messy and fun play for her daughter makes her sound like a crappy mum. Why admit that?
Also, I know she has her own reasons for not sending Grey to nursery which is fine, her baby her choice BUT if she sent Grey to nursery just one or two days a week they’d do all this messy play stuff with her so Lily wouldn’t have to. I never do it with my daughter but she does it at her child minder’s and comes home with the cutest crafts / paintings

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.