Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna’s new place looks promising! The updates are way better and will age so much better than Lily's renos and looks like there are period details that were smartly preserved including fire place tiles. I can already hear Lily yammering about how she's so glad her kitchen 'needed' some work so she could put her personal shite touch on things so on and so forth. Anything to put Anna's situation down.

ITS A TRAP

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay, so i was one of the '100' people who dm'ed her (politely!!) and her response feels pretty passive aggressive - i gave her an alternative which made sense and i imagine a couple of other people did too, yet she chose to ignore that - such a simple small thing but doubling down on your ignorance for the sake of a joke doesn't sit right with me

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Okay, so i was one of the '100' people who dm'ed her (politely!!) and her response feels pretty passive aggressive - i gave her an alternative which made sense and i imagine a couple of other people did too, yet she chose to ignore that - such a simple small thing but doubling down on your ignorance for the sake of a joke doesn't sit right with me
Wow what a bitchy passive aggressive response!

Reactions: 12
Why is she making such a big deal of Rich’s birthday, she doesn’t usually?!

Is she showing how much she loves him after all the YouTube comments about not letting him have a desk? Or is she just trying to show that she loves her husband as much as Anna loves Mark 🙄?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s now asking Anna reno questions on insta to make sure she gets stuff done before her 🤣
DFC13AA2-A0E5-45D6-A1E5-AF109A3552EE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s trying too hard to look happy and excited for Anna’s new house when we all know she’s fuming inside! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She can go on and on about how wonderful motherhood is, and that she does not understand women who do not want children, but since Grey's birth she's been even more miserable than ever. Everything about Grey sounds like a chore to her. She does not enjoy being a mum, or if she does, she has a very funny (probably London?) way of showing it.
Misery loves company.

Did anyone listen to their Christmas podcast? It’s all one massive ad so I wouldn’t recommend. Anyway, one of the questions asked is what’s their fave Christmas memory and Lily says one year Richs parents came to her parents house. Richs dad fell asleep in the lounge and one of her nephews picked up a massive box of chocolates and whacked him with it to waken him up. That’s her fave memory!! Wtf???
All of Lily's best memories involve someone else being incredibly humiliated / embarrassed. Isn't her other favourite Christmas memory of when Rich got so drunk and fell asleep in his underwear in her parent's house? Maybe it wasn't Christmas but I am sure she's shown us the picture.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why is she making such a big deal of Rich’s birthday, she doesn’t usually?!

Is she showing how much she loves him after all the YouTube comments about not letting him have a desk? Or is she just trying to show that she loves her husband as much as Anna loves Mark 🙄?
I don’t think there’s an agenda other than that Little Miss I’m So Creative has no content planned or ads to plug so going overboard on Rich’s birthday to fill a gap. 😂

Also, is the red string on Rich’s wrist Scientology? That cult Tom Cruise belongs too?! Remember Hollywood celebs wearing them. (Apologies for my ignorance if not)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It's still there. I just checked. Listen from around 55 minutes. She talks about her pre-baby self as being irrelevant and she wonders what sort of value she had as a person before she had a baby. She says this in the company of Anna who doesn't have kids (Lol!) so I guess she sees Anna as irrelevant. She goes on to say that she struggles to understand why some women chose not to have kids. Anna does say that it's not the right choice for every person. Lily could go on to say more on this, but I've just listened to two minutes of her spouting this rubbish, and that's enough!
Which episode is this please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.