Lily Pebbles #13 Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna's house on insta stories and it looks MASSIVE in comparison to Lily's.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OMG I just read - https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/scandi-rustic-christmas-decor-john-lewis

FML
First problem - who’s renowned for her love of earthy tones, rustic textures and bold use of colour LOL how? you either like earthy tones or colour.

Also this - the self-confessed “Queen of canapes” - while the cooking is underway. OKAY, they say reach for the sky, if you fall, you get ketchup and that is alright
OMG...how disingenuous is this article? This isn’t even her house. I thought perhaps it was just the dining area set up in a studio, but the bedroom isn’t setting plaster, the living room is grey paint not Hague Blue. Can’t believe John Lewis did this work with her. Her YouTube audience aren’t fools...but she is.

Also, that Plum & Ashby candle was so gifted, she’d never spend £25 on a candle

Reactions: 11
It's quite likely that she has friends that don't want to have kids or are having problems trying to have kids, but I find it impossible to imagine Lily being the supportive friend to have a conversation about it so she will probably never know about it. It's funny because as I am reaching 30 this is something that I am talking quite a lot with my girlfriends (like Lily I am super close with my childhood friends that I've known since we are 3 years old).
Oh you just know that if one of Lily's friends was talking about struggling to conceive she'd not shut up about how easy it was for her and that her friend probably isn't trying hard enough. She'd make it all about her.

Reactions: 18
OMG...how disingenuous is this article? This isn’t even her house. I thought perhaps it was just the dining area set up in a studio, but the bedroom isn’t setting plaster, the living room is grey paint not Hague Blue. Can’t believe John Lewis did this work with her. Her YouTube audience aren’t fools...but she is.

The Plum and Ashby candle was part of the 'charity' highlights she does every month. The whole point of the candle was to light it on 15/10 as part of the 'wave of light' memorial. Clearly (as she's only just lit it) she didn't bother to take the time to properly understand what it was all about.

Reactions: 15
Oh you just know that if one of Lily's friends was talking about struggling to conceive she'd not shut up about how easy it was for her and that her friend probably isn't trying hard enough. She'd make it all about her.
Easy? Don't you remember that Lily and Rich had to wait for six whole months to conceive. She was so annoyed that it didn't happen right away, too. I'm sure that if someone in her circle had trouble with getting pregnant she would go on and on about her own "struggles" in that area.

Reactions: 22
The Plum and Ashby candle was part of the 'charity' highlights she does every month. The whole point of the candle was to light it on 15/10 as part of the 'wave of light' memorial. Clearly (as she's only just lit it) she didn't bother to take the time to properly understand what it was all about.
regardless of the date, she didn't even care to explain the message of the candle. So yes, is like a duck You to those women who loss their babies :( To Lily, is just another candle because #onlymylifematters

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t think she even mentioned this when she was blathering on about it! Yet another missed opportunity.

Reactions: 7
Seriously, this is the woman who had to get an interior designer in to tell her how to position cushions on the bed. 😂😂😂😂

And can we just stop now with the word 'tablescape' please.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is getting really exciting! Looking forward to keep an eye at Liliy getting even more annoyingly creative and sad :)

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she even mentioned this when she was blathering on about it! Yet another missed opportunity.
She didn't. She was like an excited kid during the unboxing but took no time to bother to read about the product. I got the same candle and it included a leaflet on the significance of the candle and the wave of light memorial. I remember her complaining about the packaging (those foam bits) - if she'd bothered to read the info she'd know the packaging could be dissolved in water.

Seriously, this is the woman who had to get an interior designer in to tell her how to position cushions on the bed. 😂😂😂😂

And can we just stop now with the word 'tablescape' please.
Anna's article mentioned the possibility of doing a homewares line at some point. Can you imagine if she ever did? Lily would explode.

Reactions: 12
Lol I honestly couldn't care less about Anna. She is dead boring I don't even follow her or subscribe to her on anything. Haven't watched a video of hers in years. BUT I am buzzing with excitement at the thought of her imminent move-in process just because I cannot WAIT see the look of utter disdain on Lily's face 😂🤣🤣 I'm sitting here with my popcorn already! 🍿🍿 Can't wait to see everything Anna does differently from Lily and then watch as Lily realizes she needs to revamp her entire home. She's about to be consumed with jealousy and knowing her, there's no way she's going to be able to hide it. I foresee a breakdown coming in 3...2...1

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think this (combined with stubbornness) is where most of the issues come from tbh. It's why she's stunted in her channel.
Anna has embraced books and (even though it's not my cup of tea) organisation, and people love it. Even someone like Fleur who doesn't doesn't cover too many academic subjects has used her smarts to capitalise on areas where she's doing well with consistency. Hell, even Samantha Maria - who isn't the brightest spark - saw there was enough interest in her hair that she's sort of given that a go. Lily fails to, or chooses not to, read the room. People want to see a hair journey, people want to see live-able interiors and Rich having a bloody desk, people want to see her fashion challenged (there's a reason that Olivia Rubin Rainbow dress got more likes than most of her other posts) but she just does what she wants to the determent of her brand.
It's like how she's clearly pissed off about her post pregnancy body but refuses to do anything about it. I'm not surprised that she once said the thing her and Rich argue about the most is her lack of exercise. It's incredibly frustrating to see someone complain and never do.
I know she has “issues” with her curly hair but if she had jumped on the whole curly hair trend and embraced it and done videos wow the amount of views she would get I’m sure.

Reactions: 16
I know she has “issues” with her curly hair but if she had jumped on the whole curly hair trend and embraced it and done videos wow the amount of views she would get I’m sure.
And what a way to actually be real! Telling everyone how much you hate your hair and then slowly, through a process of embracing, learning to actually not hate it? Especially during a time when you’re not attending events or going outside. I mean, that
content just writes itself.

Reactions: 17
And what a way to actually be real! Telling everyone how much you hate your hair and then slowly, through a process of embracing, learning to actually not hate it? Especially during a time when you’re not attending events or going outside. I mean, that
content just writes itself.
I didn't appreciate that Lily's hair was quite as curly as the photo on her stories. I'm thinking that the stylists that she sees when she gets the freebie cut and colours probably don't have the skills to treat it and that's why she's getting issues with breakage etc.

Reactions: 13
I didn't appreciate that Lily's hair was quite as curly as the photo on her stories. I'm thinking that the stylists that she sees when she gets the freebie cut and colours probably don't have the skills to treat it and that's why she's getting issues with breakage etc.
Oh 100%! It’s a mix of hair stylists that don’t know how to manage and cut curly hair, lack of products specially made for curly hair and her frying her hair to the end of its life.

But gotta get that free haircut 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somehow I like Lily's better than Anna. Anna's like looking at her blog post or instagram...same outfits same posing....ughhh.

Reactions: 1
So far it looks like it's pretty much the same size as Lily's. It's hard to tell how big it is from two pictures 🤷‍♀️. But either way, we are finally going to get new and interesting content from Anna and Lily has probably flipped her tit 😂

Reactions: 6
I think Anna’s house is larger, the layout of the hallway makes it look like an older style with higher ceilings and bigger dimensions. More importantly it seems to have lots of original features that she’s keen to keep.

i do like Anna (am aware not everyone in this forum does) but I’m keen to see how much Lily attempts to compete on this, and how her jealousy is going to reveal itself over time (petty much? 😂)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.