Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Won't get a desk so her husband can work comfortably but happy to spaff money and space on Shaun the sheep?? Can't wait until it's got grubby toddler prints on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Libertine1975

VIP Member
What do we think 'frugal' Lily will give Anna as a housewarming gift?
Lily won't give Anna a housewarming gift, she is scraping every penny to find a bigger and better home than Anna's to ruin.

At most Anna will get a brown card with Nu Home stuck on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Little miss "I grew up vacationing in the South of France": "Sunday BAULES"

BAULES?! It's not "balls" written in a "french" way you absolute idiot!

It's f-cking pétanque, aka "boules".

My goodness she is a moron.

IMG_9632.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

dee_mc

VIP Member
I’m sure the bloke in the car couldn’t give two hoots about you love.
Oh I don't know - can you imagine the scene?
Lily pulls up in her car near the house she wants to film outside. Someone else has parked in the space she wanted - the cheek! Lily snarls before parking in the other, lesser space, silently hexing inconsiderate driver.
Bravely, Lily opens her door and makes to get out of her car. Ugh, a puddle! Her gifted boots are destroyed: now she will have to beg for new ones. She snarls, then stomps round to open the boot and extract her tripod. As she slams the boot shut, she notices the inconsiderate bastard who parked in HER space is sitting in his car. Oh great, now he's going to see her working, in public, like some kind of peasant! The indignity! Lily quickly sets up her phone on her tripod, because it's not as though she owns a number of expensive cameras she's incapable of using properly, then prepares to capture the perfect footage: Stomp, stomp, stomp past the camera. Scowl, scowl, scowl as she goes. Perfect. She notices the man appears to be watching her, and is he... he is smirking: The pervert! She makes a note of his registration number and gives him one last deathstare, before heading home to gripe to her husband and find fault with his child-rearing abilities.
#worldkindnessday #whywon'twaitrosesendmefreefood?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

SachaStark

“Everyone asks me where this mirror is from! Swipe up!”

Translation: “I could just write the name of the shop in this Instastory, but that won’t get me any of your cash! But if you swipe-up, I’ll get a percentage of ANYTHING you buy from that website for the next six weeks! Yay me!... Also, NOBODY asked me where the mirror was from 😉 ... God, I just LOVE MONEY!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
"I just don't understand how some women don't want to have children"

Honestly, Lily might be one of the most unlikable influencers in the UK. Zoella might have fucked up with her advent calendar, but at least she has a core group of supporters. People only watch Lily's stories because she's like a train wreck you can't look away.
I just listened to the podcast where she said this and I'm absolutely disgusted by her attitude. (it's around 61 minutes in the motherhood: unfiltered postcast btw).

She literally said "it's not that I don't respect someone for their decision, but I know the grass is greener"
"I know what it's like to have a kid and not have a kid so I know I'm right and feel the need to tell the world"

What the actual fuck? Firstly Lily honey, every single mother didn't have a kid before they had a kid. What on earth does she mean by that?
All she knows is that, for her personally, at the moment, she feels like motherhood was the right path for her. She is 100% allowed to communicate that, and also say that she's surprised how strong that feeling was. She is allowed to tell people her very positive experience to help them make their minds up.

But she absolutely CANNOT say she thinks it is 100% right to have a kid and everyone else is wrong? She's very lucky she doesn't have any close friends who have chosen to be child free, as I have a feeling they wouldn't have put up with that.

She says it like she's had all the experiences when she's only had one? Does she know what it's like to not have kids and be able to be free and go travelling and put your career first for most of her life especially during her 30s/40s/50s? Does she know how it feels to have absolutely no maternal instinct whatsoever, and therefore knows for a fact they won't enjoy motherhood? And she never will, yet if someone said to her "trust me, I didn't have kids and I'm so happy I know for a fact you were wrong for having them and you'll regret it" she'd laugh in their face.

(I have kids btw, but absolutely don't tolerate women who think people are making the wrong decision for choosing not to).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Right grow a pair of balls! He can even start his own ‘Alfie’ channel - video like ‘throwing away my wife shit’ ‘office makeover in 12h’ ‘come IKEA shopping with me’
If Rich has his own channel and was allowed a day out on his own, the video would consist of him waking up at the crack of dawn, silently packing his little day bag and sneaking off to a park bench to have a cry. After gathering himself together, he’d go the IKEA and act like a child in a sweet shop as he enjoys his own meatball meal and choosing what desk he’d like. Rich’s day out! But after his wonderful day alone, he’d have to compose himself before walking back through the front door back to his miserable wife and the prospect of his balls being put back in a vice. Poor bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Suggestions please!

"Heard Grey was within 3 feet of my Soho Home chair."

Screenshot_20201118-182537_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

poopettemetis

VIP Member
View attachment 312858
This is from the Facebook group for the podcast. Why would I want relationship advice from two women who both settled for the first guy they found at uni? I wouldn't mind hearing Anna's thoughts but I seriously don't want to hear Lily telling us what a great, equal relationship she and Rich have when we have all seen how she treats him. The questions in the thread are surprisingly interesting but I doubt that these two ladies can offer anything particularly insightful on the topic.
If they want to position themselves as bffs to their followers / viewers, I want to know about their sex lives. Is Anna just as vanilla in the bedroom as she is in front of a camera and a clothing rail? Does Lily tie Rich up and make him call her ‘daddy’ or get turned on when Rich puts his tail between his legs after being told ‘no’?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Helmi

Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 21.13.07.png

This is from the Facebook group for the podcast. Why would I want relationship advice from two women who both settled for the first guy they found at uni? I wouldn't mind hearing Anna's thoughts but I seriously don't want to hear Lily telling us what a great, equal relationship she and Rich have when we have all seen how she treats him. The questions in the thread are surprisingly interesting but I doubt that these two ladies can offer anything particularly insightful on the topic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

FoggyDay58

Screenshot_20201101-171436_Instagram.jpg

Singing classes? For a not-quite-18-month-old? I've never heard anything so ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

cocoblush

Her job is to literally suck money out of your pockets and into hers and other corporations. She can't (cough WON'T) even use her platform for good and promote struggling small businesses since she won't get a cut. ugh.
I know this was brought up a few pages back but I can't believe she actually admitted that she won't promote small businesses because she can't post affiliate links!. Shocking :mad: I've never seen another influencer or celebrity admit that apart from Lily.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

MKbasic

Caption:

When you accidentally do a (week 1 again) couch to 5k run through the wrong neighbourhood

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Summernights

VIP Member
So let me get this right ? she asked for our opinion, we all said we were concerned with the grossness of Black Friday this year and said we don’t have the money to spend because of covid so she decides she’s more into Black Friday this year than before because companies need money.
READ THE ROOM LILY IT WAS LITERALLY SPELT OUT FOR YOU AND YOU STILL GOT IT WRONG

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

CDoop102

Lily is so annoying! Listening to the podcast and Anna brings up how she started knitting. Lily said she used to knit in her 20s and it was really relaxing but she doesn't have time now. But recommends it if you're single!!! Wtf? why does she say these things? I feel really sorry for her because she obviously thinks she is busiest person alive. She watches tonnes of tv, I knit and that's when I do it - in front of the tv.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42