Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readinginks

VIP Member
It’s really weird to see how much she focuses on negative things. I was pregnant during the lockdown and had a miscarriage. I’m still heartbroken and have a cry most evenings. I had morning sickness, the last week of my pregnancy and the miscarriage were also very painful but I always think of my pregnancy as the best few months of my life. It was tough but I was suddenly so happy with all the changes and the thought I was growing a little baby. It just filled our lives with so much love and even after all the shit that we’ve been through I always focus on that happiness we felt back then.

It must suck to be Lily if she chose to make and publish a vlog about the misery of it even with a completely healthy “uneventful” pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Screenshot_20201010-153325~2.png

Can't deal with this ridiculous woman. It's like changing a plaster for goodness sake.

She's worse than the people who check in on Facebook at the hospital.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

skippyskip

Ok, honestly f*ck her. This is so smug. Oh its HANDY to have Rich work from home?

1. Its incredibly privileged that his work was allowing him to keep his job and reduce his work days
2. There is a pandemic. WFH isn't fun. Its isn't normal.
3. Lol sucks for you single parents

Its always all about her. She can at least pretend to sounds grateful that she's able to run out of the house for a same day appt and have a partner that is able to help
Emergency Harley Street appointment, no less. Thank goodness she did not have to be around the common poor sick people, only the rich ones!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

SachaStark

There’s such a huge discord between her grid post yesterday, and then her stories that she posted throughout the day.

On the grid, she goes on and on in the caption about it being a work day, and how she will be at her desk into the evening to “squeeze every last drop” out of the day... But then, in her stories, she’s been for a morning hair appointment, driven round in her dad’s car, and opened freebies in the post 🤷🏼‍♀️ I suppose she must have recorded the podcast as well, but what is that really for Lily? Chatting to her mate for an hour? We know that she doesn’t edit it or anything.

So, which is it, Lily? Are you desperately slaving away at your desk well into the night, or are you flouncing around pretending that anything you do in your life is worthwhile or significant in any way?

Is she so thick that she thinks her followers don’t notice the discord? Lily, just for you “discord” means it doesn’t match up!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Thread name suggestion:

Lily Pebbles #13: Oh diarrhoea on the wall, who is the moaniest of them all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

consumerism makes u free

I feel we are at some kind of pivotal 'jumped the shark' moment with the shitting-with-your-tampon-in-or-out poll. Like we are kind of unfazed because she's been producing nonsensical anticontent for so long but this is...well, it says it all. She should be ostracized off the internet and fired from her nonjob because this is too fucking stupid and definitively illustrates the problem. This is like anti-influencer revolution-starting inanity. This frivolous dumbass's whole life has been subsidized and this is her contribution to the world. Most of us would end up on skid row begging for stale bread like a hobo duck if we failed at our job so hard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Kittycat86

I watched the stories about her mole removal, she really loves a whinge and everything is for attention.
I have skin cancer (melanoma) so therefore have had a lot of moles removed, I’ve had big ops for this.
I applaud her for explaining the process but honestly it’s not as intrusive as she’s making out, yes it’s uncomfortable and yes theirs stitches but hypnobirthing breathing techniques?
Really?
She’s gonna make a lot of people scared to go through this procedure with her nonsense talk about dizziness and breathing techniques.
Yes injections hurt but as soon as it’s done it starts going numb straight away.
I’ve had quite a few moles removed like she did and went straight back to work (with kids) after and didn’t even need pain killers and a shaperone and cookies 🙄
I put my big girl pants on and got on with it.
She honestly infuriates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
‘Back in time for HER to wake up from HER nap’. I just think this sounds so rude. You gave your daughter a name, use it. Don’t just call her ‘her’.
I’ve unsubscribed today.

She could name Harley Street, but couldn’t give Grey her name? She sounds so callous and resentful about her child.

Grey didn’t ask to be born, Lily. You chose this. You shouldn’t treat her like she’s an inconvenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

SachaStark

Huh. I would have thought she was more of a Rich Tea Biscuit: bland, beige, falls apart uselessly when you try to dunk it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

FoggyDay58

Screenshot_20201020-174219_Instagram.jpg

Classic Lily. Doesn’t even consider naming, let alone tagging, what is almost definitely a struggling small independent business.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

oreococo

So in the midst of the Hourglass fiasco, where they’ve repeatedly left out POC in their holiday releases and people finally got sick of it, she raves about their foundation. Normally, I wouldn’t care; I don’t use any of the brands she recommends as they aren’t very WOC friendly anyway, but for someone who committed to “doing better” just 3 months ago, this feels so tone deaf. And not to preach to the choir, but this is her fucking job. Staying on top of what is happening with beauty brands is what she gets paid to do, so this laziness is so... not disappointing because my expectations were gone anyway, but irritating, maybe?

My skin color and experiences as a WOC are not internet points, Lily. If you make a promise, stick to it; otherwise don’t make the promise in the first place. This is one thing in which I actually adore Anna. She promised to be more aware when it came to what products a beauty brand offers and their inclusivity before recommending them, and for the most part it feels like she is sticking to it. I know that I can’t expect Lily to understand or go through the POC struggle, but I would expect some empathy and bare minimum work, which I guess is too much. Honestly, this makes me feel less guilty for how critical I am of her and all her whining.

Sorry for the massive rant! I’ve been feeling some type of way with the current US political climate and normally beauty gurus are where I can shut that off and laugh at their distance from reality but this was too much

• Heart
Reactions: 40

sourgrapes

Lily screenshotting and sharing positive comments on her latest video reminds me of trump tweeting about how great his approval ratings are. The lady doth protest too much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

CheshireLove

VIP Member
The number of razors she’s been sent and laser sessions she’s been on, you’d think she’d be a hairless as a naked mole rat by now.

• Haha
  • Sick

CDoop102

what is that photo? who thinks, ill lie on the ground in front of a mirror and make myself look as miserable as possible?

• Haha
  • Heart

Dicky Tum

The irony of her reposting the "*you're" sign when her posts are riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes...

• Haha
Reactions: 38