Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her taking about breast cancer awareness, but cynical part of me thinks she is so full of herself - boobs, moles, teeth, hair
1603190890868.png

Reactions: 10
I've got to give it to her. I thought the boob checking stories were really good. A very important message and well explained.

Less moaning and more of this please!

Reactions: 20
B&M doesn’t do affiliate links and is too cheap for Lily 😂
There is no way Princess Lily would step foot inside B&M.
They would rather have Rich spend 2 hours waiting in the IKEA car park for their Click and Collect, instead of stepping foot inside the store themselves to pick up a train set and some felt tip pens.

Reactions: 10
Good for her taking about breast cancer awareness, but cynical part of me thinks she is so full of herself - boobs, moles, teeth, hair
View attachment 281434
when she adds stuff to her highlights it just makes me cringe. It’s like she’s saving it there so any new visitors to her profile will see “oh look at me, I’m an advocate for things, the proof is here “

• Sick
Reactions: 17
when she adds stuff to her highlights it just makes me cringe. It’s like she’s saving it there so any new visitors to her profile will see “oh look at me, I’m an advocate for things, the proof is here “
It’s really cringey. She wouldn’t need to have these stupid ‘charity’ highlights if she talked about it regularly enough for her followers to know it’s something she genuinely cares about.

Reactions: 8
Her IG story taking jabs again at Rich doing the VR thing instead of prepping for work..but then she tries it also and looks awkward AF. Backfired instantly, she looks funny.

Well to be fair, she probably didnt mean to make rich look bad, but you know, history repeats itself with lily..lol.

Reactions: 6
Her IG story taking jabs again at Rich doing the VR thing instead of prepping for work..but then she tries it also and looks awkward AF. Backfired instantly, she looks funny.

Well to be fair, she probably didnt mean to make rich look bad, but you know, history repeats itself with lily..lol.
What does he do for work?
For some reason I assumed the pissing about with the VR thingy was work-related!

Reactions: 3
What does he do for work?
For some reason I assumed the pissing about with the VR thingy was work-related!
He's an associate director and innovation manager at a market research company. I also thought he might have been supplied the VR headset for work but was probably trying it out for fun too.

Reactions: 4
The company also run the survey for ASA- they are the one that sent out the survey result on behalf of ASA.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Watched her video earlier. Thought it was a bit odd to buy a friends kid a present from IKEA.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20201020-174219_Instagram.jpg

Classic Lily. Doesn’t even consider naming, let alone tagging, what is almost definitely a struggling small independent business.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Bookstores have been doing that for years!!! But of course this "published author" didn't now it existed until it was literally blocking her way on the street :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bookstores have been doing that for years!!! But of course this "published author" didn't now it existed until it was literally blocking her way on the street :rolleyes:
Imagine her book was chosen as a "blind date"? Wonder what the front of it would say... Lily really does need a thesaurus for Christmas to mix up her vocab.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
how tired it is to be Lily, always having to compete with her mate. She has never ever shown us her dad's veg patch, when Anna does it, 'here is my dad's brussel sprout

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the same thing looking at the Blind Date with a Book display. This has been a trend for years, we do this at school every year for Valentines Day.

Just shows you how often she enters a bookshop, doesn’t it?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.