Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this so odd. Obviously Lily is just keeping it real but as someone who suffered with morning sickness, I absolutely would not want the world to see my head in a toilet. I'm all for capturing memories but this is taking it a little far.
exactly. I fail to understand why she would want to upload those pictures when I’m assuming it’s the worst she’s felt about herself. Weirdo. She thinks she’s keeping it real but there really is no need. Just don’t upload anything than that shite 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s really weird to see how much she focuses on negative things. I was pregnant during the lockdown and had a miscarriage. I’m still heartbroken and have a cry most evenings. I had morning sickness, the last week of my pregnancy and the miscarriage were also very painful but I always think of my pregnancy as the best few months of my life. It was tough but I was suddenly so happy with all the changes and the thought I was growing a little baby. It just filled our lives with so much love and even after all the tit that we’ve been through I always focus on that happiness we felt back then.

It must suck to be Lily if she chose to make and publish a vlog about the misery of it even with a completely healthy “uneventful” pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
It’s really weird to see how much she focuses on negative things. I was pregnant during the lockdown and had a miscarriage. I’m still heartbroken and have a cry most evenings. I had morning sickness, the last week of my pregnancy and the miscarriage were also very painful but I always think of my pregnancy as the best few months of my life. It was tough but I was suddenly so happy with all the changes and the thought I was growing a little baby. It just filled our lives with so much love and even after all the tit that we’ve been through I always focus on that happiness.

It must suck to be Lily if she chose to make and publish a vlog about the misery of it even with a completely healthy “uneventful” pregnancy.
So sorry to hear that. Sending lots of love!

Lily just doesn’t realise how lucky she actually is in all aspects of her life. A home, a partner, a child, can afford to put dinner on the table, a family, friends (somehow). She’s just so ungrateful and I think she always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s really weird to see how much she focuses on negative things. I was pregnant during the lockdown and had a miscarriage. I’m still heartbroken and have a cry most evenings. I had morning sickness, the last week of my pregnancy and the miscarriage were also very painful but I always think of my pregnancy as the best few months of my life. It was tough but I was suddenly so happy with all the changes and the thought I was growing a little baby. It just filled our lives with so much love and even after all the tit that we’ve been through I always focus on that happiness we felt back then.

That's awful but good that you are even able to focus on feelings of happiness, sending lots of love. I had a miscarriage at 21 weeks and it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I don't think influencers like Lily realise how insensitive they are to focus on things like this when you are right she had an uneventful pregnancy and a lovely baby. It seems like she has never really had any really tough times in her life and is overall very privileged. Most of her 'problems' are very much first world problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Update on the podcast will be incoming once I’ve managed to listen to it all.

It is worth a listen just to hear Lily whine ‘I’m a good wife guys, I am a good wife’ in a weird baby voice.

By question two she says that they’re coming across as a terrible couple.

She compliments Rich on his parenting.

Mark says like a lot too so it’s triple the likes and it’s a struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girlfriend can’t even measure baskets for inside the cupboard she already has. She’s going to hate these cupboards too.

That's awful but good that you are even able to focus on feelings of happiness, sending lots of love. I had a miscarriage at 21 weeks and it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I don't think influencers like Lily realise how insensitive they are to focus on things like this when you are right she had an uneventful pregnancy and a lovely baby. It seems like she has never really had any really tough times in her life and is overall very privileged. Most of her 'problems' are very much first world problems.
Sending you both all the love!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So funny that she went round showing her parents house, like "Anna is more popular than me and she's at her parents... So to be successful I just need to show my parents house!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

❤😔 Sending you lots of love.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So funny that she went round showing her parents house, like "Anna is more popular than me and she's at her parents... So to be successful I just need to show my parents house!"
Why was she there?? Seems weird she’s just there when she never normally shares any visits?

Reactions: 5
swede is something that no one really cares about in the hierarchy of veg in my opinion -> just like her content and relevancy.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.