Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst she is a bit whiny and annoying in this vid she is so much less miserable then she comes across in her videos now.
I agreed with this, for some reasons, her old videos are much watchable. Old her- Moany; new her - she tone down on her moniness on camera but I think in real life she is still quite moany, plus now she is so miserable

Reactions: 3
I was listening to the podcast whilst driving the other day and it was infuriating listening to LP talk about period products. I love that Anna was motivated to make the menstrual cup for her and knew that she just needed to practice. But lily was like nope, only tampons please. If she had done a little research she would have realised that there are organic tampons with a reusable applicator that she can use (literally sold in all major super markets) and also period pants like Modibodis (I converted to them a few months ago and genuinely have not looked back. Best things ever- highly recommend them if anyone's thinking about it). It's the blatant laziness.

Reactions: 14
I was listening to the podcast whilst driving the other day and it was infuriating listening to LP talk about period products. I love that Anna was motivated to make the menstrual cup for her and knew that she just needed to practice. But lily was like nope, only tampons please. If she had done a little research she would have realised that there are organic tampons with a reusable applicator that she can use (literally sold in all major super markets) and also period pants like Modibodis (I converted to them a few months ago and genuinely have not looked back. Best things ever- highly recommend them if anyone's thinking about it). It's the blatant laziness.
They hardly do any research for topics they’ve chosen to discuss from questions they’ve carefully selected. Imagine one of us having to do a presentation at work and not preparing for it? You think we’d get away with it once let alone week on week?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh wow, she is just the worst.
First of all, does she want to bash Snappy Snaps any more ? What’s the beef there ?
secondly, HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE
Thirdly, and I really hate to bash people’s appearances but those eyebrows. Also, has she had a nose job?
Only Lily!!!! What a total idiot

Reactions: 4
God, this reminded me why I don’t watch her anymore!! She’s like a spoilt little child throwing her toys out of the buggy. How thick is she?
Lily has decided that she just has to have that stupid picture (a picture of a bed to go above the bedroom door :rolleyes:) framed immediately and cannot possibly wait to get it done.
Regardless of the fact that It is the 23rd of December so maybe places are finishing things and winding down before Christmas. No doubt the terrible customer service at Snappy Snaps was them giving her a realistic time frame and price which did not fit in with Lily's Veruca Salt-esque demands of BUT I WANT IT NOW!
She is then shocked that the picture framers would not drop everything and do it immediately either. She is also outraged at the £80 price. Heaven forbid Lily that a business would charge you for their time, expertise and materials etc....???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lily has decided that she just has to have that stupid picture (a picture of a bed to go above the bedroom door :rolleyes:) framed immediately and cannot possibly wait to get it done.
Regardless of the fact that It is the 23rd of December so maybe places are finishing things and winding down before Christmas. No doubt the terrible customer service at Snappy Snaps was them giving her a realistic time frame and price which did not fit in with Lily's Veruca Salt-esque demands of BUT I WANT IT NOW!
She is then shocked that the picture framers would not drop everything and do it immediately either. She is also outraged at the £80 price. Heaven forbid Lily that a business would charge you for their time, expertise and materials etc....???
Very well said!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
No bloody way is this miserable fool back at the hairdressers already?!
Start your week with her freebie deal.

I swear you can sense her genuine happiness when she gets thing for free. She can turn hanging out with her kid a moan feast but driving to town for a freebie haircut is such a breeze. This woman is exceptionally miserable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lily’s unbearable in that video...complain, complain, whine, whine.

Is this a youngest child thing? She has extraordinary levels of self-absorption, entitlement and learned helplessness.

The picture frame debacle proves how painfully thick she is. I’m surprised she managed to scrape the grades to get into the third worst university in Birmingham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lily’s unbearable in that video...complain, complain, whine, whine.

Is this a youngest child thing? She has extraordinary levels of self-absorption, entitlement and learned helplessness.

The picture frame debacle proves how painfully thick she is. I’m surprised she managed to scrape the grades to get into the third worst university in Birmingham.
Savage!!!! 😂😂😂😂 here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Man, i love this thread. I dont even need to watch HER and support HER lifestyle. You guys provide a wealth of source about her negative vibes, i much prefer reading on here than see her senseless stories on ig.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Man, i love this thread. I dont even need to watch HER and support HER lifestyle. You guys provide a wealth of source about her negative vibes, i much prefer reading on here than see her senseless stories on ig.
Totally agree!! I can’t watch many of them anymore!!

Reactions: 6
I assume Lily has borrowed her dad's electric car to avoid having to pay the congestion charge when driving into Central London for a free haircut!!!
...and i'm going to guess the only reason she is "fully converted" to the idea of an electric car is that she knows that if she gets one she will save loads of money by not having to paying the congestion charge #cheapskate

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.