Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
From Youtube:
Lily Pebbles 1 hour ago

Hey guys! I haven’t done a Get Ready With Me video in over a year, and I’m think it’s going to make a come back on my channel soon. But I’d love to hear from you on what you like and don’t like about GRWM videos. I’m up for doing it a bit differently in a style that you guys want, so please give me any feedback and I’ll try to make it a video you’ll really enjoy watching. Thanks! Lily x
Do your hair curly, show us all your moles and put on that ghost dress with the beige knitted vest over the top to make it more winter appropriate 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Recap from last thread to the best of my memory:

Still using Moody Up filter to make everything look brown and miserable.

Ghost dress and rainbow dress haven't been seen in a while and she is now rocking a pretty terrible looking sleeveless jumper.

Still complaining about choices she made in the house (on the beg now Anna is moving?) Speculation she will move.

Is having a cupbroad built in the lounge for Grey's toys.

Garden is a state and their shed isn't big enough for Grey's plastic toys which have made their way into the house.

Same dire content and lack of inspiration despite Tattlers having loads of ideas to reinvorgarate her social media presence.

Slowly losing followers.

New vAneers she got a discount because she 'knew' the dentist.

Begging for a #gifted chair from Soho House.

Contradictory adverts, has laser hair removal, epilates and shaves. Doesn't shop on Etsy but does an advert for Etsy.

Apparently ignores trolls.

Still belittling Rich.

Still a mum but not a mummy blogger.

These aren't her problems, nobody told her!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Helmi

Speaking of the podcast – can I say something positive about Lily for once?

Towards the end there was a question asking how 2021 was going to be better than this year for Anna and Lily. Lily said that she acknowledges that this year has been quite horrible for many people but for her, it has not been that bad. She said that she has really appreciated sspending time with her daughter and seeing her grow up. She also said that she is glad that Rich has been able to work remotely, and the lack of commute has meant that they've been able to spend more time together as a family on his work days. She also said that quarantine has made her really appreciate living in their current house.

Some might say that it was all coming from a place of privilege but I thought she sounded genuinely grateful for the things that she has. This would have been a great place to moan about 2020 and she didn't, which I actually kind of enjoyed.

• Wow

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said a lot before... but I am so so tired of her always saying “no one tells you...”. She was complaining about how no one tells you if you buy a house near good schools then you’re tied to that area if you want to keep your kids there and near to their friends and walking distance to their school!? First of all that is kind of obvious and that is the point of moving to a catchment area. Secondly no one owes you these things. Is she seriously so entitled and self-involved that she feels the world owes her all these insights and life lessons?! Everyone just has to learn these things for themselves, I’m just so sick of her selfish, self-entitled, self-obsessed privilege. Not to mention some of the life lessons that people in the real world have to learn are far harder and more difficult than the things she moans about not being told! Sorry for the rant!
She needs to bring out another book called “No-one tells you” detailing all the things she was never told to help future generations make their way in the world

• Haha
  • Heart

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
"the photos of Grey were so gorgeous we had to get one printed for our gallery wall".... 2 Insta stories of her framing said photo... Puts photo of her daughter on the bottom shelf beside her fugly boots. Jesus Lily.

• Haha
  • Wow

Rachel92

‘Back in time for HER to wake up from HER nap’. I just think this sounds so rude. You gave your daughter a name, use it. Don’t just call her ‘her’.

Sarahsnightmare

Ok, honestly f*ck her. This is so smug. Oh its HANDY to have Rich work from home?

1. Its incredibly privileged that his work was allowing him to keep his job and reduce his work days
2. There is a pandemic. WFH isn't fun. Its isn't normal.
3. Lol sucks for you single parents

Its always all about her. She can at least pretend to sounds grateful that she's able to run out of the house for a same day appt and have a partner that is able to help

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
So funny that she went round showing her parents house, like "Anna is more popular than me and she's at her parents... So to be successful I just need to show my parents house!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
I just put the vlog on in the background while I’m carving and at one point she says she is so much looking forward to a cozy chilled night in, as if she doesn’t have that every single day! I am so frustrated guys, I’m going in every day, wearing a mask for 8+ hours, and walking 2.5 hours a day to avoid commute on some of the busiest tube lines, and this brat is really in a need of a chilled evening?!? Does she even realise how easy her life is?!? Ghraa, rant over 😆
I'm so with you here, but I must know what you're carving. A pumpkin? A wooden sculpture? A joint of beef?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Oh, very interesting! He does seem like a dick, but has been successful - which is probably another reason Lily undermines Rich a lot, as he doesn’t seem to ‘measure up’ to her dad’s work successes.
I imagine she makes it very clear to Rich that he married up by marrying her (in her opinion)...

She undermines Anna in the same way, Anna didn’t eat the posh London food Lily did growing up, Anna holidayed in the UK as a child whereas Lily holidayed in the South of France etc etc. Lily has serious issues about always thinking she is superior to anyone and everything.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I only started followed her when she got pregnant, before that I haven’t even heard of her. However my little one is two months older than Grey and I was thinking y don’t they get a playpen to put in that area? They can put all of Grey’s toys in there and she can entertain herself whilst Lily can do some work next to her.
When I have to study in my laptop and little one is awake that is what I do.
BECAUSE SHE IS A BUSY LONDON MUM AND NOBODY TOLD HER

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How long until she starts on a crusade to get justice and representation for people with one foot half a size bigger than the other 🤪

• Haha

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
Guys it's literally in alphabetic order, even if there was one mistake. Zoe sugg is last. Lily is under 'L'. It is alphabetic.

It goes by their names, and if their brand doesn't have names then sure they might put 'the lean machines' under T.

Go look again.

Not sure why I've had an angry react!
You can't seriously look at this and refute that it's in alphabetic order haha.
Anna, Connor, Dazhane, Elle, Emily, Emma, Eyal, Flossie, Freya.

Are you for real?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ECH

VIP Member
That photograph of Grey is beautiful, I’d have that blown up to a much bigger size, framed and placed where everyone who enters that house would see it if it were mine, not shoved on the bottom shelf in a tiny frame.
It's far more important that people know Lily is born in 1987 than know she has a cute daughter.

• Haha

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Yeah. That's really not ok. Don't get me wrong I would have 100% taken that picture and shown my partner but I would never have shown anyone else. Let alone post it on social media!

Imagine if Rich had done that to Lily! 🤯
She keeps doing stuff like this to Rich. A picture of him passed out in just his pants, yesterday a video taking the mick out of him for playing on his VR headset, IG stories saying how useless he is that he can’t hang up a mirror... I struggle to believe he’s okay with all of this. What if his colleagues know about her online presence and see this stuff? And even just disregarding that, it’s just straight up humiliating as thousands of randoms see all of it. What a nasty bully she is.

• Angry

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
Ok, honestly f*ck her. This is so smug. Oh its HANDY to have Rich work from home?

1. Its incredibly privileged that his work was allowing him to keep his job and reduce his work days
2. There is a pandemic. WFH isn't fun. Its isn't normal.
3. Lol sucks for you single parents

Its always all about her. She can at least pretend to sounds grateful that she's able to run out of the house for a same day appt and have a partner that is able to help
If your infected stitches were on your hip/lower back, wouldn't you NOT lie on your back?? I really don't understand this cow.

I wouldn't wish health problems on anyone but Lily experiencing this minor mishap is not bothering me at all. Good for her. Thank you, karma.

• Heart
  • Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it weird that they can talk about pooping with a tampon in, but there’s never been any talk on masturbation or self-pleasure? That conversation would actually be so useful to their listeners, but instead they talk about pooping and university and waxing 🙄

I got sucked into the Hey Estrid razors and I can honestly say they are absolutely horrendous. They are soooo heavy that the little holder it comes with is absolutely pointless and doesn’t stay on the wall at all. It has actually fallen on my foot so many times in the shower from falling off the wall and it’s so painful Cos of how heavy it is. The bloody razor blade doesn’t even stay on the razor properly and constantly falls off! Honestly hopefully no one else gets sucked in by this actual shite. I’ve cancelled my subscription and will be going to another one my friend recommended. As for Pebs, she would literally promote a piece of shit if it paid her 😑

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29