Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That she has now created IG story highlights called ‘moles’ and ‘teeth’ is just peak Lily. Mmm, yes, a picture of your gob wide open and several videos of you moaning about a few stitches will surely bring in the big brands!

A6BA28F9-1AE1-4238-BE7B-4DE29607A92C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
'Charity' is just a gaping black hole :ROFLMAO:
I never ever seen someone created a highlight called charity. Anna did a sleep out in the street few years back and there is no 'charity' on her highlight, how attention seeking and self importance is this Moanster

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That's a very good point, I never actually thought of it like that! :oops:. SMH at Lily thinking *she* has a condition that is underrepresented in the modeling world 🤦‍♀️.

Also just to add I think Anna has Psoriasis. I don't know if she has that alone or Eczema as well 🤷‍♀️.
Sorry! Yes, I think you’re right.

KKW might have noticeable skin issues, but the filters and photoshopping that family uses completely erases any attempt at normalizing them.

Anybody else surprised that she hasn’t publicly commented on Stephanie Yeboah’s GratziaUK firing over the anti-Semitic tweets? (FWIW, I think she was treated incredibly unfairly. Society clearly holds Black women to a high moral standard that white people.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
'Charity' is just a gaping black hole :ROFLMAO:
Just about sums her up!

5 story slides in the ‘charity’ highlight
Almost 30 story slides for her ‘moles’
And I couldn’t be bothered to count the number for the ‘teeth’ but it looks to be in the 60s....

Reactions: 13
Just about sums her up!

5 story slides in the ‘charity’ highlight
Almost 30 story slides for her ‘moles’
And I couldn’t be bothered to count the number for the ‘teeth’ but it looks to be in the 60s....
One for each mole and each tooth :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Ok, maybe that doesn't quite work for teeth - not implying that she has 60 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a bit behind the times here, I know, but just listened to some of last week's podcast this morning, and of course Lily had to divulge that if it was up to Mark, Anna would be pregnant RIGHT NOW. I'm pretty sure Anna mentioned in a video not so long ago that she and Mark are happy as they are at the moment (maybe she just didn't want to get into the baby conversation with her viewers!) so I'm not sure why Lily felt it was her place to spill the beans. She is just awful! Of course, this is the same Lily who thinks a woman's existence is pretty much pointless if she doesn't have kids. She also refers to herself as a feminist in the podcast, which is just laughable at this point!

Both Anna and Lily are obviously pretty traditional insofar as the kind of lives they want to lead. That's all good, but why not just own it? I feel like both Lily and Anna present themselves as chill, modern, and feminist, when they are really not at all. It was also mentioned in the podcast that Anna was desperate for Mark to propose to her for a long time before he did. It's not something I'd really want the general public to know; that I was begging my boyfriend to propose to me for years before he got around to it...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm a bit behind the times here, I know, but just listened to some of last week's podcast this morning, and of course Lily had to divulge that if it was up to Mark, Anna would be pregnant RIGHT NOW. I'm pretty sure Anna mentioned in a video not so long ago that she and Mark are happy as they are at the moment (maybe she just didn't want to get into the baby conversation with her viewers!) so I'm not sure why Lily felt it was her place to spill the beans. She is just awful! Of course, this is the same Lily who thinks a woman's existence is pretty much pointless if she doesn't have kids. She also refers to herself as a feminist in the podcast, which is just laughable at this point!

Both Anna and Lily are obviously pretty traditional insofar as the kind of lives they want to lead. That's all good, but why not just own it? I feel like both Lily and Anna present themselves as chill, modern, and feminist, when they are really not at all. It was also mentioned in the podcast that Anna was desperate for Mark to propose to her for a long time before he did. It's not something I'd really want the general public to know; that I was begging my boyfriend to propose to me for years before he got around to it...
This really makes me wanna listen to their podcast, why is she constantly bringing people down.

The fact that she doesn't use her brain, could this be the reason why she cancelled her book tour because she divulged too much info about her friends in her book? I wouldn't want the silly things I did when I was young to be aired to my current partner/ friends

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She can't lift herself up so everyone should be dragged down to her level. Nasty personality.

Reactions: 18
I didn't listen to the whole thing @Freebies_come2me . I think I got maybe 20 minutes in - so this is all discussed pretty early on. Who knows what else she might have said. I dunno, obviously Anna could have had this stuff edited out if she wasn't comfortable with it, but I think she let's a lot of stuff slide where Lily is concerned.

Reactions: 4
“You don’t need fancy gear to make great content” she says as she compares her camera quality to her iPhone 11, worth over £1,000, camera quality.

Just looked it up, that phone costs more than the camera that she was comparing it too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lily’s new teeth look AWFUL 😬
I never noticed it before but her two bottom teeth are off kilter compared to her two top ones (they're not aligned). Now that I've seen it I always notice it, it gives the illusion of a crooked jaw.

Reactions: 3
“You don’t need fancy gear to make great content” she says as she compares her camera quality to her iPhone 11, worth over £1,000, camera quality.

Just looked it up, that phone costs more than the camera that she was comparing it too 🙄
Also surely the comparison of shots just shows up her poor use of the camera settings (or Rich's, given that he took the photo - surprised she didn't get a dig in about that).

Reactions: 5
But she has a house, healthy baby and loving husband, and a job that doesn't require hard work....I really need to get my teeth fixed so I can be happy like Lily :p

1602514375058.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what is off about Lily (among many other things lol) she is immature and it ie coming across more and more the older she gets.

Reactions: 5
Is she advocating for body care too? Because everyone talks about face but not body.:rolleyes:

Her whole WHAT ABOUT is so annoying, maybe I just really dislike her.

BLM, what about me?
Perfect Teeth, what about me?
Models with no moles, what about me?
Perfect skin, what about me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Is she advocating for body care too? Because everyone talks about face but not body.:rolleyes:

Her whole WHAT ABOUT is so annoying, maybe I just really dislike her.

BLM, what about me?
Perfect Teeth, what about me?
Models with no moles, what about me?
Perfect skin, what about me?
I think she thinks it sounds like a clever way to respond to these issues. Sadly for her, it doesn't, and it's not.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.