Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she mentioned *anything* at all about what’s all over the news here with the free school meals? As a parent with a following she could do so much. These bloggers staying apolitical is disgusting to me
Lily doesn't care because it doesn't directly affect her.

Reactions: 23
I dont get why everything is so hard for them. They have that massive room as an office, why could they have grabbed an extra desk for him to work from home? My husband and I are a lot poorer than them (just normal!) but we've come to the realisation that WFH could be the new norm so we've adjusted. It cost us maybe £200 and it makes our lives a lot easier. And we're incredibly lucky to have the space to do it. When you have room in your house to make your life easier why wouldnt you for the sake of an "instagram" worthy house. I think that's her main problem - she cares more about how her house looks compared to how it functions!
She’s very tight.

Reactions: 9
‘Back in time for HER to wake up from HER nap’. I just think this sounds so rude. You gave your daughter a name, use it. Don’t just call her ‘her’.

Reactions: 31
She’ll only mention something if it directly impacts on her. If she didn’t get her Sainsbury’s food delivery slot we’d all know about her food “shortage”. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Ok, honestly f*ck her. This is so smug. Oh its HANDY to have Rich work from home?

1. Its incredibly privileged that his work was allowing him to keep his job and reduce his work days
2. There is a pandemic. WFH isn't fun. Its isn't normal.
3. Lol sucks for you single parents

Its always all about her. She can at least pretend to sounds grateful that she's able to run out of the house for a same day appt and have a partner that is able to help

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I am not surprised she is unhappy with her house... she went with all trends that many said would look dated in just a few short years or she would get sick of.

Reactions: 11
Ok, honestly f*ck her. This is so smug. Oh its HANDY to have Rich work from home?

1. Its incredibly privileged that his work was allowing him to keep his job and reduce his work days

Its always all about her. She can at least pretend to sounds grateful that she's able to run out of the house for a same day appt and have a partner that is able to help
Emergency Harley Street appointment, no less. Thank goodness she did not have to be around the common poor sick people, only the rich ones!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
what is that photo? who thinks, ill lie on the ground in front of a mirror and make myself look as miserable as possible?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Wtf even is this photo? Slouching on the floor, face like thunder, dark and dreary lighting. What a miserable cow. You’d think she’d be happy, being able to afford to get an emergency appointment on Harley Street!!

Her face in this is truly profile pic worthy.

Reactions: 21
‘Back in time for HER to wake up from HER nap’. I just think this sounds so rude. You gave your daughter a name, use it. Don’t just call her ‘her’.
I’ve unsubscribed today.

She could name Harley Street, but couldn’t give Grey her name? She sounds so callous and resentful about her child.

Grey didn’t ask to be born, Lily. You chose this. You shouldn’t treat her like she’s an inconvenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Emergency Harley Street appointment, no less. Thank goodness she did not have to be around the common poor sick people, only the rich ones!
I think this is the final straw for me. I can’t even hate watch her now. She’s so out of touch. I bet she was secretly happy they got infected so it justified her moaning about the SEVEN stitches she had to have. Maybe if she wasn’t so disgusting and actually washed and changed the dressing on time she wouldn’t have an infection x days later.

There are people dying every single day and she’s moaning about a handful of stitches. I can’t.

Reactions: 34
Has she mentioned *anything* at all about what’s all over the news here with the free school meals? As a parent with a following she could do so much. These bloggers staying apolitical is disgusting to me
Grey will never go hungry so it doesn’t affect her

Reactions: 12
Annoys me so much when Lily does this (which she does all the time!) It's so disrespectful to not address a person by their name, especially when that person is her daughter!

She doesn't have any respect for Rich either, as evidenced by the way she talks to him, treats him, and posts pictures of him passed out drunk in his underwear. Lily is just all round not a very nice person, in my opinion!

Reactions: 17
Of course her stitches would get infected 🙄. It's all that negativity and moaning you do Lily. Badness coming out somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But she could have said something about how poor kids who will never see Harley Street let alone go there for private treatment, deserve not to be hungry. She could could even have added it to her charity highlight which is a bit short on content if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: 14
But she could have said something about how poor kids who will never see Harley Street let alone go there for private treatment, deserve not to be hungry. She could could even have added it to her charity highlight which is a bit short on content if I'm not mistaken.
Oh yeh, I forgot about her charity portfolio. She’s missed a trick there

Reactions: 7
Why is she allowing Grey to pull/play with leafs from her plant? Surely she can teach her not to touch them? You may have to repeat it a billion times, but nope, (house)plants are not for pulling bits off.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.