Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on to your potato sacks, folks! Another chapter begins šŸ„”

Could someone kindly recap the last thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When the title is more exciting than anything sheā€™s up to this week.. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think any Lily title thread could ever surpass the greatness of "Mole Crusader, Hygiene Evader, MUA Traitor, Ghost Impersonator" :ROFLMAO: but this one is pretty good.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap from last thread to the best of my memory:

Still using Moody Up filter to make everything look brown and miserable.

Ghost dress and rainbow dress haven't been seen in a while and she is now rocking a pretty terrible looking sleeveless jumper.

Still complaining about choices she made in the house (on the beg now Anna is moving?) Speculation she will move.

Is having a cupbroad built in the lounge for Grey's toys.

Garden is a state and their shed isn't big enough for Grey's plastic toys which have made their way into the house.

Same dire content and lack of inspiration despite Tattlers having loads of ideas to reinvorgarate her social media presence.

Slowly losing followers.

New vAneers she got a discount because she 'knew' the dentist.

Begging for a #gifted chair from Soho House.

Contradictory adverts, has laser hair removal, epilates and shaves. Doesn't shop on Etsy but does an advert for Etsy.

Apparently ignores trolls.

Still belittling Rich.

Still a mum but not a mummy blogger.

These aren't her problems, nobody told her!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Recap from last thread to the best of my memory:

Still using Moody Up filter to make everything look brown and miserable.

Ghost dress and rainbow dress haven't been seen in a while and she is now rocking a pretty terrible looking sleeveless jumper.

Still complaining about choices she made in the house (on the beg now Anna is moving?) Speculation she will move.

Is having a cupbroad built in the lounge for Grey's toys.

Garden is a state and their shed isn't big enough for Grey's plastic toys which have made their way into the house.

Same dire content and lack of inspiration despite Tattlers having loads of ideas to reinvorgarate her social media presence.

Slowly losing followers.

New vAneers she got a discount because she 'knew' the dentist.

Begging for a #gifted chair from Soho House.

Contradictory adverts, has laser hair removal, epilates and shaves. Doesn't shop on Etsy but does an advert for Etsy.

Apparently ignores trolls.

Still belittling Rich.

Still a mum but not a mummy blogger.

These aren't her problems, nobody told her!
<3 + FULL TIME LONDONER but sad that Rosielondoner got the handle first

Reactions: 5
I didn't get a chance to speak Lily's vAneers! Is she really counting herself lucky because Dr Rhona did her teeth because she knows her? Pardon me but Rhona has done quite a lot of influencers/celeb's teeth by offering a discount on the price too. So Lily isn't the only one! (Sorry love you ain't the golden woman)

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to tell her that she doesn't need to document every second of her life.

Today I too opened my kitchen cupboard and used mouthwash. I didn't film it because if I did, I'd get endlessly mocked by my friends and family.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ghost dress has been seen šŸ˜‚ If you go to Gleamā€™s website, in her photo she is in the ghost dress! Also, interestingly, the first blogger that came up was Anna. Do we think she is the highest earner for Gleam or something?

Reactions: 8
I think she keeps telling herself that it was her teeth that caused her to lose out in those high end deals like LancĆ“me and Kiehlā€™s. Would love to see how she progress after the freebie teeth is fixed

Reactions: 9
I came on here just now because I can not believe the podcast preview on Lily's IG stories today. Talking about being naked and her boobs clapping jumping up and down in front of Grey. This conversation was in the presence of Anna AND Mark, I can not comprehend how awkward this must have been. Yes, saggy tits are NORMAL and NATURAL but what a weird line of conversation to have in front of your mates, your mate's husband, and the whole world essentially?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ghost dress has been seen šŸ˜‚ If you go to Gleamā€™s website, in her photo she is in the ghost dress! Also, interestingly, the first blogger that came up was Anna. Do we think she is the highest earner for Gleam or something?
It's by alphabetic order

• Haha
Busy week for Lilz. Sheā€™s managed to fit in moving that bloody desk again. She canā€™t see that inspiring ā€œnothingā€ print from there though
I suggested she move the desk in the last thread šŸ˜† I wonder if sheā€™s been influenced by me šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.