Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna has super noticeable eczema on her legs, which I would argue is even more taboo then moles. And it’s unpredictable so can show up at any time whereas moles are just there.
I don’t think I hear Anna moans once. I think she constantly compare herself to others that have it better than her, that is why she is never happy. Moles, okay, who cares...there is so many things that can be normalised, but mole? 🤨

Reactions: 9
I bet you never needed 7 stitches though.
Seven stitches! She'll never be an arse model now.
Be careful what you say friend - after having that empowering photo shoot with Alex Cameron who knows! (But seriously, I hope not!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I bet you never needed 7 stitches though.
Seven stitches! She'll never be an arse model now.
The irony is Lily goes on and on about how she isn't comfortable with her body and she felt so uncomfortable doing that photoshoot but to show us the pain she is in with her dressing she literally posted a photo of herself in knickers and nothing else!

Reactions: 8
I get this deep visceral depressed feeling watching Rich tend to Lily. Just, like, this palpable dread. Both for the fact that she is so ungrateful and for the life ahead of Rich. It only gets worse. He is going to combust at some point being under her thumb and theyre both so stunted that theyll just pretend it didnt happen and continue about their grim life. She is such an mental, emotional, physical boner killer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So in the midst of the Hourglass fiasco, where they’ve repeatedly left out POC in their holiday releases and people finally got sick of it, she raves about their foundation. Normally, I wouldn’t care; I don’t use any of the brands she recommends as they aren’t very WOC friendly anyway, but for someone who committed to “doing better” just 3 months ago, this feels so tone deaf. And not to preach to the choir, but this is her bleeping job. Staying on top of what is happening with beauty brands is what she gets paid to do, so this laziness is so... not disappointing because my expectations were gone anyway, but irritating, maybe?

My skin color and experiences as a WOC are not internet points, Lily. If you make a promise, stick to it; otherwise don’t make the promise in the first place. This is one thing in which I actually adore Anna. She promised to be more aware when it came to what products a beauty brand offers and their inclusivity before recommending them, and for the most part it feels like she is sticking to it. I know that I can’t expect Lily to understand or go through the POC struggle, but I would expect some empathy and bare minimum work, which I guess is too much. Honestly, this makes me feel less guilty for how critical I am of her and all her whining.

Sorry for the massive rant! I’ve been feeling some type of way with the current US political climate and normally beauty gurus are where I can shut that off and laugh at their distance from reality but this was too much

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just watched Fluer's Q&A. She talks frankly about what she has been through in the last year. It felt raw and honest.

She has had a tough time and acknowledges that. No whining or blame.

I think this is how Lily hopes to come across when she is being 'real' but she can't pull it off.

Reactions: 27
Just watched Fluer's Q&A. She talks frankly about what she has been through in the last year. It felt raw and honest.

I think this is how Lily hopes to come across when she is being 'real' but she can't pull it off.
Spot on! I commented in Fluer's thread that her Q & A is the most open, honest, non-dramatic, and authentic one I've ever seen on YouTube. She's had some health issues and heartbreak and has been honest that these things along with COVID have really affected her mental health recently. No whining or moaning. I don't think Lily has the skill or personality to be this authentic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

And the fact Fleur actually went through some real struggles and keeps it down to earth and real. She's talking frankly about her health and how that's impacted her getting pregnant again. She's not on some crusade to liberate people from the traumatic experiences that come with having moles.

Reactions: 17

She will never do a new Q&A without reminding us that she has moles. She wouldn't have the grace and isn't eloquent enough speak about stuff like that. And for the thumbnail, it will be here crying or pulling some ugly sad faces (remember the picture that she lay on the sofa and puking in front of the pink loo):rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Anna has super noticeable eczema on her legs, which I would argue is even more taboo then moles. And it’s unpredictable so can show up at any time whereas moles are just there.
Yeah - you actually don't see models with eczema. I don't remember having seen/noticing any anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah - you actually don't see models with eczema. I don't remember having seen any anyway.
That's a very good point, I never actually thought of it like that! :oops:. SMH at Lily thinking *she* has a condition that is underrepresented in the modeling world 🤦‍♀️.

Also just to add I think Anna has Psoriasis. I don't know if she has that alone or Eczema as well 🤷‍♀️.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That's a very good point, I never actually thought of it like that! :oops:. SMH at Lily thinking *she* has a condition that is underrepresented in the modeling world 🤦‍♀️.

Also just to add I think she has psoriasis. I don't know if she has that alone or eczema as well 🤷‍♀️.
Tbf Kim Kardashian has spoken about having psoriasis, but she's not a commercial model and I haven't seen any regular models with a noticeable skin complaint (if that's the right word to use?).

So in the midst of the Hourglass fiasco, where they’ve repeatedly left out POC in their holiday releases and people finally got sick of it, she raves about their foundation. Normally, I wouldn’t care; I don’t use any of the brands she recommends as they aren’t very WOC friendly anyway, but for someone who committed to “doing better” just 3 months ago, this feels so tone deaf. And not to preach to the choir, but this is her bleeping job. Staying on top of what is happening with beauty brands is what she gets paid to do, so this laziness is so... not disappointing because my expectations were gone anyway, but irritating, maybe?

My skin color and experiences as a WOC are not internet points, Lily. If you make a promise, stick to it; otherwise don’t make the promise in the first place. This is one thing in which I actually adore Anna. She promised to be more aware when it came to what products a beauty brand offers and their inclusivity before recommending them, and for the most part it feels like she is sticking to it. I know that I can’t expect Lily to understand or go through the POC struggle, but I would expect some empathy and bare minimum work, which I guess is too much. Honestly, this makes me feel less guilty for how critical I am of her and all her whining.

Sorry for the massive rant! I’ve been feeling some type of way with the current US political climate and normally beauty gurus are where I can shut that off and laugh at their distance from reality but this was too much
Exactly this!!! She wanted to be seen as trying better at the time where she felt BLM movement was ‘of the moment’ but the second she can get free stuff from these awful brands she’s forgotten about her trying better!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly this!!! She wanted to be seen as trying better at the time where she felt BLM movement was ‘of the moment’ but the second she can get free stuff from these awful brands she’s forgotten about her trying better!!
She's the worse

Just watched Fleur's Q&A- didn't use to be a big Fleur fan, but that video was something else- she's still so grateful and appreciative after having such a tit year.

Lily could learn a thing or two

Reactions: 8
Just watched Fleur's Q&A- didn't use to be a big Fleur fan, but that video was something else- she's still so grateful and appreciative after having such a tit year.

Lily could learn a thing or two
Fleur used to annoy me but I enjoy watching her content a lot now. She is very privileged (more so than Lily financially at least) but she is never braggy or tone deaf. She actually comes across as humble and relatable. Her and Mike seem like they have a really solid marriage too and that tranlates well in her videos. Lily is so different and coild learn a lot.

Reactions: 14
Does mike own car garages? O/H was looking at a car online the other day and I’m sure the video was him!

Reactions: 2
Does mike own car garages? O/H was looking at a car online the other day and I’m sure the video was him!
Both Fleur and Mike's families are in the car business, that's why they're so rich! Ruch through actual work, not just begging for freebies like Lily

Reactions: 9
Both Fleur and Mike's families are in the car business, that's why they're so rich! Ruch through actual work, not just begging for freebies like Lily
So it likely was him then! It was odd, I thought I recognised him, and couldn’t think where from.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.