Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her latest vlog and I can't get over what an utter brat she is. It's Sunday, one of Rich's days off too and he spends the whole time running errands and hanging out with her parents, they're both pathetic!
And as for dressing your child for cold weather, how absurd. Firstly, it's not that cold yet, my little one has mostly just been wearing a vest, long sleeved top and jumper but there's all manner of coats and thermal base layers you can add as it gets colder, it's really not that complicated. You just dress them like you dress yourself!

Reactions: 18
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child’s coat that has poppers but no zip 🤷🏻‍♀️ but Lily probably shops in different places from me 😂
My mother never bought me an autumn/ winter coat as a child that had poppers but no zip. Never! She knew it wouldn't keep me warm. It's common sense that a coat like that is not going to be warm enough for a small child! 🤦‍♀️. Save that coat for early Spring if you must.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You know what, if she wasn't so bloody snobby about clothes brands then she'd probably have seen the million and one kids coats with zips! Honestly. She's going to be so annoyed when Grey starts nursery and comes home in stained expensive clothes- Lily, get down bloody Sainsburys, get some bright and cheerful colours (which don't cost the earth and wash and dry like new despite being put through the rigorous activities of a toddler) on your gorgeous kid and not worry about her trashing them with paint, glue and food!
And even Sainsbury’s and Tesco have kids clothes that would very well fit her aesthetic.

Reactions: 2
And even Sainsbury’s and Tesco have kids clothes that would very well fit her aesthetic.
Exactly, I get my kid loads of stuff from supermarkets and primark etc, they grow out of it so quickly and most of it gets ruined. And here’s the main thing... they don’t care what they look like at that age, they have no concept of what’s trendy etc 🙄

Reactions: 8
YES! the arch is here!!!!!
https://www.instagram.com/grillodesigns/ this is where she gets her inspo from, she has the ability to ruin an aesthetic I tell you
I actually really like the way she's done it, it looks good! Lily will definitely ruin it.

It's one thing to be inspired by someone's work, it's another to copy it exactly.

I've seen Lick paint around a lot recently, Kate La Vie used it for her new flat. The new Farrow & Ball?

Reactions: 7
It’s very difficult to choose which shade of poo I prefer....
B reminds me of my dog's diarhhea

I actually really like the way she's done it, it looks good! Lily will definitely ruin it.

It's one thing to be inspired by someone's work, it's another to copy it exactly.

I've seen Lick paint around a lot recently, Kate La Vie used it for her new flat. The new Farrow & Ball?
Yeah that lady has taste, and she is bold. Lily just have crazy ideas

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf are those plastic crate things she’s got in her unit?
I think what happened is that Lily tried to measure her shelves again and really couldn't divide the number so ended up throwing her hands in the air and bought some ~scandi~ crates

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1603111886854.png

48 for a basket lol,

Edit: the guy that designed this must be having a laugh ''The gullible westerners''

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.