Lily Pebbles #12 Mood Hoover, public pooer, less screen time would really improve her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you based in Canada? I have a feeling if they divorce is going to be a nasty. It will be a great get away from Lily and Lionel
Toronto! So come on over Rich. Lots of great marketing/tech jobs here. And less confusing lockdown requirements. And no ex-wife šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Some of my thoughts on this glorious Sunday:

1. The miserable Kew Gardens face: remember when she posted her ā€œfavouriteā€ photos from her camera roll, and there was that picture of herself with her father and her sisters? She had the EXACT same miserable face as her dad. The apple doesnā€™t fall far from the tree... in many ways.

2. The sticker thing is almost unbelievable in terms of stupidity. Sheā€™s a grown adult?! Sheā€™s in her thirties!

3. To bring up a conversation from long ago: I was out with friends having a Sunday roast today, at our local farm. I brought up the whole ā€œthe best roasts are in Londonā€ thing... sufficed to say, nobody understood that argument at all, given that we were literally eating this gorgeous food in front of us, that had literally been grown on site. In the words of my friend, ā€œWhat that girl means is, Iā€™m a fancy-pantsy Londoner, and I think being near the posh chefs makes a roast better.ā€

Reactions: 18
1. she bought an ikea picture frame, and don't understand why there are wording on the glass and it turns out that she did not remove the protective film. Is in one of the old vlog and she was properly annoyed
2. second one was about a new camera she bought and complaint that it has blue tint, if I am not wrong, she didn't peel of the sticker.
Omfg That. Is. Hilarious! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. How dumb can one person be? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lily canā€™t even put outfits together for herself. Aside from getting that affliate coin and mentioning brands so they send her free tit, why does she think we believe she could put together outfits for Rich?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lily screenshotting and sharing positive comments on her latest video reminds me of trump tweeting about how great his approval ratings are. The lady doth protest too much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I hate the way she speaks to Rich. Ugh she is a mood hoover!!

Reactions: 7
Too much moaning at the beginning haha, did she figure out about the sticker though? Couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing.
Haha you got to watch it. From 2:00 onwards only less than 1min. rich figured that out
Edit- I thought rich figured it out the first time but Nah, he said it was stupid and only afterwards he learnt that it is a film.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Haha you got to watch it. From 2:00 onwards only less than 1min. rich figured that out
Edit- I thought rich figured it out the first time but Nah, he said it was stupid and only afterwards he learnt that it is a film.
So funny how she went out to get another frame...hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I found it 2:00
Oh wow, she is just the worst.
First of all, does she want to bash Snappy Snaps any more ? Whatā€™s the beef there ?
secondly, HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE
Thirdly, and I really hate to bash peopleā€™s appearances but those eyebrows. Also, has she had a nose job?

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, she is just the worst.
First of all, does she want to bash Snappy Snaps any more ? Whatā€™s the beef there ?
secondly, HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE
Thirdly, and I really hate to bash peopleā€™s appearances but those eyebrows. Also, has she had a nose job?
God, this reminded me why I donā€™t watch her anymore!! Sheā€™s like a spoilt little child throwing her toys out of the buggy. How thick is she?

Reactions: 5
Whilst she is a bit whiny and annoying in this vid she is so much less miserable then she comes across in her videos now.
A bit?! If anything it reminded me of how grumpy she was back then too and yes itā€™s worse now but she was still pretty bad back then too. Also how tight is she to not want to spend Ā£40 of her own money?!

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why she was saying the white border would be uneven. Surely any framer would remove the same amount from the edges which needed trimming down not just take it all from one side...

Reactions: 4
A bit?! If anything it reminded me of how grumpy she was back then too and yes itā€™s worse now but she was still pretty bad back then too. Also how tight is she to not want to spend Ā£40 of her own money?!
She came across as extremely entitled and spoilt to me. Same old šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
Whilst she is a bit whiny and annoying in this vid she is so much less miserable then she comes across in her videos now.
A bit? LOL I thought she seemed so incredibly whiny. She literally moaned about everything, from working out the day before to the frame, to her camera running out of battery to being tired to spending money.

Also, I legitimately can't believe that they both didn't realise it was a protective film. My 6 year old nephew would be able to figure that out.

I feel like I just need to leave this quote from that video here: "this is what London is like, with only Londoners in it" Lily Pebbles 2016

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.