lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good point, remember how long she waited to put a wedding pic up and then when she did it was shite

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone like Jade doesn't cope well with having a bog standard cold or a sore throat... I dread to think of the drama involved around her giving birth

Reactions: 10
Very strange behaviour. Like someone has said, just an update for the people that obvious for some strange reason follow her and interact with her and care (me not being one of them!). She cried about her sweep and literally posted a photo of herself during what we can only assume was an induction then radio silence. Worrying.

Reactions: 7
The sad thing is there will be people from her account generally worried sick about her and hoping everything is ok. She doesn’t owe people any actually information regarding baby but she posted so much about it all that it’s just plain rude to be on liking her friends posts on Instagram but not even having the decency to let her followers know everything is ok and she is just taking time in that newborn bubble.
she is clearly a very troubled girl considering had no inkling too look into birthing and induction for someone who claims to have such bad anxiety.
i do hope everything is ok with them all.

Reactions: 11
I really do hope all went well for them. Unfortunately jade is the type of person who will be constantly checking on here to see what’s being said and will be loving all the mystery 🙄

Reactions: 10
Has her sister posted anything? Maybe she’s having one of those professional newborn shoots and waiting to upload a photo from that, I know you have those when the baby’s about 10-14 days old

Reactions: 3
Has her sister posted anything? Maybe she’s having one of those professional newborn shoots and waiting to upload a photo from that, I know you have those when the baby’s about 10-14 days old
I couldn’t find her sisters page

Of course she’ll be waiting for the Hello magazine feature to come out. Forgot she’s a celeb, wee Jade who works in Asda 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she’s active on instagram, she’s just waiting to reveal it. My guess is this weekend.

Reactions: 2
If she’s active on instagram, she’s just waiting to reveal it. My guess is this weekend.
I hope she gets absolutely no engagement with the post😂 she’ll be devastated after thinking she’d built up such excitement!

Reactions: 5
I hope they are all ok, but I can't help thinking it's a bit insensitive to people who might have had a loss, or other birth traumas.
They could be checking her page and be worried, i know she doesn't owe anyone anything but you know what, like someone else mentioned a quick post would have been more than enough.

Reactions: 16
A few comments now on her last post starting to get a bit fed up she hasn’t posted.
Maybe baby is a boy and she’s disappointed?

Reactions: 1
Glad baby is ok.

"I'll not go into it".... proceeds to post massive paragraphs going into it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still keeping the fans hanging for... girl / boy? Name? Picture? 🙈

Also not remotely buying she was left to go to 43 weeks. If she genuinely was then she needs to make a complaint to the hospital trust because they’ve put her and baby at serious risk. My daughter was delivered by emergency c section after a failed induction, and i’m glad because the goal is a healthy baby and mum. 43 weeks is barbaric (if true, which I doubt)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.