Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
How are all these people enabling her in the comments? Like if I hadn’t gone outside with my baby for 5 months, my family would be stepping in telling me to get a fucking grip

Reactions: 15

Scrooge

Eww she’s clearly just back to beg. ‘Would you recommend this bag that I’ve tagged so they will send it to me?’ Fuck off jade you grabby cow. IT’S A BAG, who needs recommends and reviews for a BAG?! I literally cannot stand her whinging and woe is me act now she’s having to look after her baby, perhaps if she’d done more than 4 hours a week work in her life she’d be a bit more prepared for real life!

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
No time to bathe her fanny but can get on the gram and filter her baine for a story. No time to wash her chebs but can post a photo to her grid with an instamumhun type arrangement for RiVeR.

• Haha

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I could understand (i didnt venture out much due to pnd) but shes trotted off to an event, right? Take ya kid out!

Gill275

I just can’t over how chav the whole thing is. Minimum wage Asda bird naming her kid River. Also see the whole I don’t shower before midday- lazy. I never once haven’t got up and showered with a newborn. Some folk need to get a grip. She’s such a twat.

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
yeah they do 10 days here where I am (Wiltshire) but I know it’s different everywhere! Kinda hoping we hear something soon I am (sadly) dying to know what they’ve called it!
My bet is on something from nature like River or Bracken or Fox or something equally fucking stupid.

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I feel like Jade had probably planned this all along to create drama and get everyone talking. You’re telling me she didn’t log onto insta once in those few weeks and couldn’t have just put a quick update saying everything’s fine? I know she doesn’t owe anyone anything but the amount she shoved her pregnancy down our throats it was obvious people were going to be worried

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure she's just lounging around and her mother, sister and dog are caring for the child 🙄 she deserves zero attention. There are mothers who are struggling who are crying out for someone to ask "are you OK?" But all Jade Beb can do is act high and mighty. She need to fuck off and delete her account, she's nothing but an ungrateful user. I bet the real reason is because she's got gender disappointment or she doesn't deem the baby very "instagram worthy" she's that shallow and pathetic

• Heart

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Just watched 13 stories she’s posted and all she’s tried to say is she went to an appointment thinking it was physio and it wasn’t. I can’t believe how dim she is 🤯 7-8 weeks post birth she couldn’t use her phone or open some post… she literally lives on a fucking cloud. Get a grip ffs.

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
Good point, remember how long she waited to put a wedding pic up and then when she did it was shite

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jade beb always has been a manipulative liar. I've said it from the start and nothing she does ever makes me doubt that

Has the baby died? She’s never come back since she was pregnant which was ages ago now. Very sad if so 😢
Please try not to make assumptions like that. It can be very triggering for other readers & it’s what gives tattle a bad name.

I don’t agree with it after shoving so much of her pregnancy down everyone throat but it appears she’s just building tension for a big reveal when it suits her.

Harry

Chatty Member
Does Jade not work anymore? I remember she used to always do stories (a lot of stories 😬) in her George uniform but she hasn’t mentioned work for a while 🤔
Naaaa she worked on her back long enough for Toupee Rhod to impregnate her and she’s retired for life now babes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14