lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll still be in a mood about the not perfect insta birth, and be in utter shock at how hard it was/now is with a newborn. She should've done her research 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I even did a Facebook stalk today to see if anyone has posted about it- nothing.
She’s such a user- only comes on /pops back when she wants something.
Gifts for the baby and people buying her Lumi. And neither worked very well.

Reactions: 5
I even did a Facebook stalk today to see if anyone has posted about it- nothing.
She’s such a user- only comes on /pops back when she wants something.
Gifts for the baby and people buying her Lumi. And neither worked very well.
I think people are starting to see through her after this debacle, she had a lot of people genuinely concerned, after inviting them into her life, and pregnancy. She's left them high and dry, which is just plain rude. She doesn't have to give a warts and all account, but a grid post saying they're OK/I'm knackered/this is hard isn't too much to ask.

I think people are starting to see through her after this debacle, she had a lot of people genuinely concerned, after inviting them into her life, and pregnancy. She's left them high and dry, which is just plain rude. She doesn't have to give a warts and all account, but a grid post saying they're OK/I'm knackered/this is hard isn't too much to ask.
It reminds me a bit like Jack towers- if anyone remembers him? A slimming world account who crowdfunding for skin removal surgery.
Got over £40k. Had the surgery and fucked off.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It reminds me a bit like Jack towers- if anyone remembers him? A slimming world account who crowdfunding for skin removal surgery.
Got over £40k. Had the surgery and fucked off.
Yeah but the surgery was only about 15k... he pocketed the rest 🥲🥲🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The newborn days are the easiest they sleep and feed. If she’s struggling with it now she’s really not going to cope as he/she gets bigger and more alert and mobile chasing it round stopping it from trashing her house etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This stage is absolutely the easier stage. My child is now 20 monthsand is savage . I always found time to respond to friends and send messages when my child was a newborn. So she could put something out there for her followers if she's done with insta she should just delete her account.

Reactions: 10
This stage is absolutely the easier stage. My child is now 20 monthsand is savage . I always found time to respond to friends and send messages when my child was a newborn. So she could put something out there for her followers if she's done with insta she should just delete her account.
There’s so many women who have had baby’s from Instagram and they’ve still shared stories etc even Mrs Hinch. I know her following is so much more than Jed but she still has. A simple photo of feet/hands introducing it that’s all she has to do. Either that or she’s enjoying the fuss from complete strangers and hasn’t had any gifted items to brag about (I.e gifted pampers nappies 😂 tagging them in her stash of pampers she had)

It’s their anniversary today she’s responded to someone posting about it on fb

Reactions: 3
I disagree that the newborn stage is the easiest - it’s extremely challenging! The baby sleeps but only on you, if breastfeeding your nipples feel like they are being tortured until they toughen up, there is little response from the baby such a smiles or giggles, they are unable to play independently, it takes so long to get everything together to get out the house and your hormones are an absolute nightmare. It is wonderful and amazing to have your little baby finally in your arms but let’s not discredit how challenging it can also be! I think Jade is probably also struggling with the fact that she is not the centre of attention anymore and she can’t just lay in bed/on the sofa

Reactions: 16
I disagree that the newborn stage is the easiest - it’s extremely challenging! The baby sleeps but only on you, if breastfeeding your nipples feel like they are being tortured until they toughen up, there is little response from the baby such a smiles or giggles, they are unable to play independently, it takes so long to get everything together to get out the house and your hormones are an absolute nightmare. It is wonderful and amazing to have your little baby finally in your arms but let’s not discredit how challenging it can also be! I think Jade is probably also struggling with the fact that she is not the centre of attention anymore and she can’t just lay in bed/on the sofa
Its 'easy' because they dont do much when you compare it to a wild toddler, but wow is it exhausting! Every stage has its difficulties and the newborn stage often gets labelled the easiest. It was exhausting and mind numbingly boring & lonely for me!

Reactions: 7
The newborn stage is the easiest in the terms of the baby just eats and sleeps. It’s tough and you’re in pain from the birth but the baby doesn’t actually do much. I think Jade is struggling because she probably didn’t do any research and just thought she’d have a little ‘Dolly’ to play dress up with and get some freebies. I have teenagers now and when you look back, each stage is challenging in its own ways but I’d 100% say the newborn stage is the easiest.

Reactions: 6
Jadebeb will be back one day and will create a huge pantomime about the birth, the early days etc. The baby will be unlike any other baby before it and will have had the worst sleep pattern ever known, the worst reflux ever reported, the worst teething the doctor has ever seen. So on and so on….

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.