lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she’s still she’ll shocked from giving birth. She didn’t seem to have a clue it reminds me of when my Great Gran said she asked the midwife ‘how does the baby come out’ the midwife replied ‘the same way it went in’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I may be the only one here but I hate it when influencers (I use that term lightly about Jade bebs) have a baby and just go awol, after begging for all the freebies for your baby.

Reactions: 16
There’s a few comments on her previous post where people are asking for her to come on and at least say everything is ok. Jade if you or Rhod are reading - you could post a pic of the babies foot or something and just say they’ve arrived safely and you’re taking some time together. Wee tip for you.

Reactions: 10
It does concern me that she hasn’t posted. Especially given her clear naeivity about birth etc. Was she clued up about movements and other warning signs?

Reactions: 3
I hope the baby is okay, I actually follow her on IG and didn’t realise it had almost a month since she posted 😬

Reactions: 3
I think she’s just gone on another long hiatus like she did before she reappeared to announce the pregnancy. A few grammers have done it.

Reactions: 2
I may be the only one here but I hate it when influencers (I use that term lightly about Jade bebs) have a baby and just go awol, after begging for all the freebies for your baby.
I agree. I mean it’s their business but if they’re going to be on the beg for freebies and talk about pregnancy and baby every time they post at least have the decency to let all the people that follow and care (not me although I do hope they’re ok) that she’s safe and baby ha arrived safe.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I mean it’s their business but if they’re going to be on the beg for freebies and talk about pregnancy and baby every time they post at least have the decency to let all the people that follow and care (not me although I do hope they’re ok) that she’s safe and baby ha arrived safe.
Exactly! You probably worded it better than me lol.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been for a little look at her Instagram ( no baby news) but I’ve just realised that furniture seems to move around...exact same furniture or mirrors etc but in the background of every photo. In the last post she has a stool with a vase...in front of the door 🤦🏻‍♀️. Why does she do this?? Does she actually move them?! Or just have a lot of them???
It’s quite sad if she moves bloody decor just for a photo

• Haha
I’ve just been for a little look at her Instagram ( no baby news) but I’ve just realised that furniture seems to move around...exact same furniture or mirrors etc but in the background of every photo. In the last post she has a stool with a vase...in front of the door 🤦🏻‍♀️. Why does she do this?? Does she actually move them?! Or just have a lot of them???
It’s quite sad if she moves bloody decor just for a photo
She definitely moves stuff around the house for photos. They have been in that house years and they still don’t have a dining table and chairs. Like wtf are they students eating dinner off their lap every night. Maybe if she worked more than 4 hours at George Asda a week in the past she could have afforded a dining table rather get excited over painting a door pink. Ffs she has no idea what the real world is like does she

Reactions: 7
She definitely moves stuff around the house for photos. They have been in that house years and they still don’t have a dining table and chairs. Like wtf are they students eating dinner off their lap every night. Maybe if she worked more than 4 hours at George Asda a week in the past she could have afforded a dining table rather get excited over painting a door pink. Ffs she has no idea what the real world is like does she
Oh god the saga of the dining table 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣 it was such a pressing issue I was expecting it to be on the news at 10

• Haha
I remember when she was sat on the sofa once and said they’ve never been able to afford to by pictures for the wall or “lush” dinner sets and cushions for her sofa. She then had loads of free prints from desenio delivered 😂 I might try that see what freebies I can beg without making it to obvious like jed beb

• Haha
I remember when she was sat on the sofa once and said they’ve never been able to afford to by pictures for the wall or “lush” dinner sets and cushions for her sofa. She then had loads of free prints from desenio delivered 😂 I might try that see what freebies I can beg without making it to obvious like jed beb
It was the 87634863 stories of how to hand the bloody prints that nearly finished me off.

Seriously though, she doesn't have a table still but has lip fillers, beauty treatments and a face vibrator 🤔

Priorities Jade Beb.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was the 87634863 stories of how to hand the bloody prints that nearly finished me off.

Seriously though, she doesn't have a table still but has lip fillers, beauty treatments and a face vibrator 🤔

Priorities Jade Beb.
And then they arrived and she couldn’t put them on the wall 😂😂😂

• Haha
When she used a step ladder as a chair for her dressing tables and posted their few pence they had left on the table was hilarious. Had no sympathy as she refused to work more hours. She’ll be back begging soon as she won’t want to go back to her few hours at Asda!

She's the most ungrateful cow ever. Didn't her mother and father treat them to a holiday in NY and she was STILL moaning?! I'd have given her a smack around the head by now. I bet she was off the scale with her wedding and I bet the father paid again!

When she used a step ladder as a chair for her dressing tables and posted their few pence they had left on the table was hilarious. Had no sympathy as she refused to work more hours. She’ll be back begging soon as she won’t want to go back to her few hours at Asda!
She couldn't afford cough medicine or something and posted how poor she was, daysss before getting her lips done 😂 nahhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.