lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn't she mark the lumi as an AD every time she uses it? My knowledge on this isn't 100% so maybe she doesn't..

Reactions: 12
I could not be fcuked to use that face vibrator twice a day, just wash your face like the rest of us!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else think her haul for river looked quite girly?
Mostly beige beige beige but the socks at the end have bows on them? Really girlie! Also researching sock sizes? Wtf they usually just do 3-6 months/6-12 months. That face vibrator has sent her loopy
I also feel sad for her. I never bought any of this myself when I had my child. We were inundated with gifts from so many friends and family. It’s just highlighting how few friends she has 😢

Reactions: 5
What's she on about with the sock sizes? 3-4.5 what? I don't want to give her the satisfaction of swiping up to see what she's talking about!

Reactions: 2
What's she on about with the sock sizes? 3-4.5 what? I don't want to give her the satisfaction of swiping up to see what she's talking about!
I haven’t watched her stories but if the socks were from h&m they don’t come in age sizes but size of the foot.
A322BCB2-76A0-44A1-988C-38329DB103C6.jpeg

That is bizarre. To be fair I wouldn’t have a clue what size to buy either! Fair point from Jade!

Reactions: 2
I have loads of hardly worn pairs of socks for my little girl. Absolute waste of time in my opinion, when they're little they never keep them on their bloody feet :ROFLMAO:
My daughter who is 21 months is only now a size 4.5 so she's looking at the wrong sizes...

Reactions: 1
First chance to brush her teeth.. as disgusting as it is she could have brushed them whilst taking a wee

Reactions: 4
This woman! Seriously. Late afternoon to brush your teeth is not ‘keeping it real’ that’s just a bit grim. She had enough tome to cook herself lunch so why didn’t she have time to brush her teeth?!

Reactions: 3
I don't believe anyone who says they don't have time to brush in a morning.... I had 2 under 2 and when the second was born life was bleeping hectic but I still managed basic hygiene.

Its like it's a bleeping personality trait of insta mums to be grim as duck

Reactions: 17
Why does she need socks from H&M?! Just get some from Asda or primark!
You’d think she’d go to Asda considering her department is working in George she’d probably have discount too. Another wannabe Insta wank*r trying to keep up with the beige/brown earthy tones

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.