lifewithjadeedwards #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ridiculous. Definitely loves the attention. Hardly a mention of her baby.

Having an induction fail is really common (it’s happened to me twice). Yes it’s not the ‘dream’ but I took home a healthy baby and that’s all that mattered. When she finally does her birth story it’ll be all about her. I think I’ll unfollow 🙄

Reactions: 10
“Our worlds have been turned upside down” oh duck off you twit. Just say that you and your baby are fine. People like this just make me so bleeping angry. You know who’s world’s have been tuned upside down, Ashley and Saffiya. You’re lucky enough to have had a healthy baby. Stop being a prick Jade. Attention seeking idiot.
She’s thick as tit and to think she has a newborn to look after is quite scarey! I’d love to see how many more people she’s upset and who have unfollowed her myself being one of them

Reactions: 9
What an utter c*nt. I do think there’s something ‘up’ though. They baby probably has a birth mark or something that’s not insta perfect enough which is bleeping horrible if it’s true, but I wouldn’t put it past her.

can’t wait for the name reveal!

Reactions: 8
What an utter c*nt. I do think there’s something ‘up’ though. They baby probably has a birth mark or something that’s not insta perfect enough which is bleeping horrible if it’s true, but I wouldn’t put it past her.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it takes her the next six months to decide what to name the baby 🤣

I wonder how many followers she's lost due to the wording of her post.
We won't see anything if her again for ages now.. Ridiculous

Also iv just had a big old snoop on her socials and not a mention of the baby by anyone in her family at all x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder how many followers she's lost due to the wording of her post.
We won't see anything if her again for ages now.. Ridiculous

Also iv just had a big old snoop on her socials and not a mention of the baby by anyone in her family at all x
It’s such odd behaviour. They should be shouting from the rooftops, showing off your gorgeous bundle of joy and how proud they are etc. It’s her first baby she will never get it back

It’s such odd behaviour. They should be shouting from the rooftops, showing off your gorgeous bundle of joy and how proud they are etc. It’s her first baby she will never get it back
I agree. Especially given the fact that she’s struggled with infertility. As someone in a somewhat similar position I would be ecstatic if it was me regardless of how they entered the world.

I have never in my life come across someone so negative. She has something negative to say about absolutely everything apart from that bleeping lumi thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree. Especially given the fact that she’s struggled with infertility. As someone in a somewhat similar position I would be ecstatic if it was me regardless of how they entered the world.

I have never in my life come across someone so negative. She has something negative to say about absolutely everything apart from that bleeping lumi thing 😂
Struggled with infertility or just didn’t want to shag Rhod?
She’s openly said in the past that she didn’t like having sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone would struggle with infertility if they werent having sex! Jadebeb probably expected a stork to drop a baby off her doorstep if she asked nice enough

• Haha
I missed the stories but can’t say I’m surprised. She’s purposefully ignorant to the most basic of things.

Reactions: 3

Im actually cynical about the fertility thing. She openly said she hated sex, and rarely shagged Rod and his Wig.

Just said the exact same thing 🤣

• Haha
I am absolutely horrified by her stories she posted. I genuinely thought something awful had happened. Giving birth isn't supposed to be rainbows and butterflies covered in holographic glitter from the unicorn realm. The main thing is the baby (and mother) are healthy and alive. What kinda antenatal classes had she been attending? Ones in dream land? Also, I'm pretty sure it's medical advice to have some kind of plan in place. Of course it may not always go that way. My friend had to choose a plan a and b just in case. I know hospitals might differ on this advice, but it seems like the most common sense thing to do.

I am so sorry to anyone who was triggered by her stories. For someone who has such a large following, she's really let them down. I feel awful for saying this, but I hope she doesn't play the post-natal depression card in the near future for sympathy... I get the feeling it's going to happen after hearing how traumatic the birth was....!

Reactions: 10
Why not just say,
Finally baby is here safe and well and we’re absolutely besotted but god I had a rough time with it and it’ll be a while before I’m back to feeling like me.
Leave it at that.

Reactions: 19
Why not just say,
Finally baby is here safe and well and we’re absolutely besotted but god I had a rough time with it and it’ll be a while before I’m back to feeling like me.
Leave it at that.
From the girl who worried someone would die if she changed her earrings? Not good enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She won’t be showing a pic because if the baby was born at 43 weeks it probably looks like a bleeping beetroot
😂😂😂 The sad thing is the beetroot baby should still be absolutely gorgeous to her. Poor kid if it has to be insta perfect it's whole life.

Wonder if her pictures have fell off the wall again? That would really be the cherry on top of her tragic existence, wouldn’t it?

• Haha
Perhaps she was disappointed with the lack of gifted stuff after tagging every baby brand going so now she just can’t be bothered with insta 😂

• Haha
Perhaps she was disappointed with the lack of gifted stuff after tagging every baby brand going so now she just can’t be bothered with insta 😂
I think this is also part of it too, nothing gifted to show off, no insta birth, and she probably can't quite believe what her body and face are doing at the moment, so is in hiding.

If that’s the case she’ll have the Lumi on it as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.