Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffypants

There are no words for the idiot.

For the people she’s triggered and upset - I’m so so sad. My heart breaks for you. Her behaviour is selfish, thoughtless and cruel. She’s a poor excuse for a human tbh.

She’s on fragmin. To thin her blood & prevent any DVT. VERY common post birth. Nothing special. The norm. And I can guarantee she didn’t get to 43 weeks. The risks of still birth become too high. Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ STOP 👏🏻 TALKING 👏🏻 SHIT 👏🏻 JADE

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Eyerollbrainache

I remember when she was sat on the sofa once and said they’ve never been able to afford to by pictures for the wall or “lush” dinner sets and cushions for her sofa. She then had loads of free prints from desenio delivered 😂 I might try that see what freebies I can beg without making it to obvious like jed beb
It was the 87634863 stories of how to hand the bloody prints that nearly finished me off.

Seriously though, she doesn't have a table still but has lip fillers, beauty treatments and a face vibrator 🤔

Priorities Jade Beb.

• Haha

Makingmemories

What a silly, stupid girl she is. Like everything else i assumed the worst when she said her world had been turned upside down. Does she even know what that means? It was completely the wrong phrase to use.

ginge2804

VIP Member
The more I think about it the more it annoys me.
she’s posted once in 5 months with that Pram. For the amount of advertising they’ve had out of her they could have gifted to someone who could never afford a pram like that. Someone that would have taken it out every single day. They’d have got far more advertising out of that than they have jade.

Emsie

VIP Member
Has that baby just been trapped in the house since he was born? No fresh air, no walks round the park. Fucking hell hasn't she needed to dash out and get bread?? My first I was so happy to have him I was out all the time just pushing him round. Love pushing a pram

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Of course it had to be a saga! Loads of people have failed inductions, loads of people have c sections and then have to inject fragmin, she’s not a special case! I feel sorry for her health are providers, I bet she was an absolute nightmare when they were giving her information and trying to get her to make decisions. If she did go to 43 weeks it’s probably only because it took her a week to make a decision and agree to a section! 🤣 I’m very glad the baby is safe and well but the poor little mite is going to be up against it with Jade as a mum.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
I disagree that the newborn stage is the easiest - it’s extremely challenging! The baby sleeps but only on you, if breastfeeding your nipples feel like they are being tortured until they toughen up, there is little response from the baby such a smiles or giggles, they are unable to play independently, it takes so long to get everything together to get out the house and your hormones are an absolute nightmare. It is wonderful and amazing to have your little baby finally in your arms but let’s not discredit how challenging it can also be! I think Jade is probably also struggling with the fact that she is not the centre of attention anymore and she can’t just lay in bed/on the sofa

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She is the most bizarre person ever. I know a lot of mums get post partum depression or anxiety but i’ve never heard anyone even with those real issues not take their baby out for the first 5 months of it’s life, be scared to go out alone or scared to see anyone they know! She’s ok to swan off to one of her MLM “events” and post her rubbing her face with that ridiculous Lumi to thousands of people but can’t take her poor baby out a bloomin walk in the pram? She realises that she’s a parent for life now and will probably need to be seen in public with her child for a good 14-18 years? 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Do health visitors just show up without appts? My HV specifically said they would never do that when somebody made a comment about it once.
my health visitor didn’t even turn up when she was meant to come never mind any other time 😂

• Haha

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I think she is just desperate for attention, she will wait for the worried messages and then pop up in a few days when she’s had a chance to position the baby perfectly in a basket in a beige knitted suit, with her lumi in the background.

• Haha
  • Heart

2fat8s

I hope they are all ok, but I can't help thinking it's a bit insensitive to people who might have had a loss, or other birth traumas.
They could be checking her page and be worried, i know she doesn't owe anyone anything but you know what, like someone else mentioned a quick post would have been more than enough.

Noname123

Chatty Member
“Our worlds have been turned upside down” oh fuck off you twat. Just say that you and your baby are fine. People like this just make me so fucking angry. You know who’s world’s have been tuned upside down, Ashley and Saffiya. You’re lucky enough to have had a healthy baby. Stop being a prick Jade. Attention seeking idiot.

Saffron08

Not opening post for months with a newborn? What about the vaccinations for the baby? Heel prick test results which I remember been so stressed about. If you wasn't up to it why would you not get your husband or sister or mum to do it. What she says on Instagram worries me. She can jump on to sell a crappy face scrubber but can't open post. Ok then.

Reactions: 15
She heard a river so clearly while having her waters broken…yes, that would be the river of amniotic fluid you eejit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
This is probably the tamest thread on tattle because Jade doesn't do anything but lumi and we cant chat about lumi for as long as jade can.
I hope baby sage is okay too and all is well with her.

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
“It’s quite a lot to take in sharing something so precious with so many people” but sharing your entire pregnancy was ok wasn’t it 😂

• Haha