Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Lifeofcharlouise #10: moaning about traffic on the school run - you don’t work, you’ve got all day hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Thebluebean

Todays to do list:

‘be present with Parker’

I don’t think I need to say more, but surely being present with your child shouldn’t be on a to do list and should come naturally?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

starper

She left a gifted 10 course tasting meal at the 6th course. The privilege is unbearable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Emslou22

Why is she so excessive with everything! Parker does not need 10+ Christmas books, it’s just greedy. Just because they’re 50p does not mean you need to buy them all, try leaving some for other parents who can’t afford to buy new!

Reactions: 16

Alexlilz

Those DIY Ugg boots are an abomination. Looks like she's chewed them down with her donkey teeth

• Haha
Omg that outfit 🤣🤣🤣
i mean how can she think it looks good? The sheer tights, Ill fitting skirt, bobbly jumper. It’s awful!

And FYI Char, your kid is 1, it’s not a ’school night’ when he doesn’t go to school, he doesn’t even go to nursery. She doesn’t work!

GossipHun

"Didn't go out until 7pm" that's not late
"Back by 10pm" fucking hell, three whole hours and she's acting like she's been on a 3 day bender! Bet she's a right boring cunt to go out with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Why does she act like he was an extremely poorly child in the neonatal for months on end. She has absolutely no idea!!
She’s clueless. My neighbours son was born 7 weeks ago at just under 28 weeks gestation. He won’t be home before Xmas. Tests every day on his lungs, heart and eyes. Only being held for really short periods a day.
I get really angry when she plays on Parker being a NICU baby. No one normal would ever want that but she’s actually proud of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15