Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is 'homemade' bucks fizz?? does she think it's made from scratch because she poured it? 😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What exactly is 'homemade' bucks fizz?? does she think it's made from scratch because she poured it? 😂😆
She bought a vineyard in the champagne region 20 years ago, finally got a nice vintage, hand pressed the oranges she grew and voila home made Buck’s Fizz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That “I thought he’d be bigger than you by December” comment makes me laugh everytime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine spending family time at Christmas worrying about what people on the internet say

Reactions: 1
Has she stopped whatever work she was doing at weekends/evenings? I know she was doing something not long before Christmas, not that she ever mentioned what it was but she’ll happily talk about Parker’s nappies 🙄🤣
I'm not sure. Think she just does ads?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.