Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her living room looks the exact same after decorating. Definitely worth sharing with us all borelotte 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she having a laugh? 😂😂😂
So she’s gone from a off white to a white?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 laugh every minute with her

Also where’s Parker’s coat?
a teddy jacket is not a coat and it’s chuffing freezing out there. She’s got a hat and coat on and he’s got a tit jacket.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Has she not bothered to get Parker dressed to take him swimming 🤮

It's the droopy nappy for me. Clearly had been lifted from his bed and straight in the car 🤢 also his walk is very unstable!

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t the living room painted white last year? Why does it need to be repainted the same colour already? We knocked through our kitchen and dining room a few years and had it all freshly plastered/painted and we haven’t needed to redecorate yet?!
And if it’s only being painted white why on earth can’t she do it herself?! Does she do anything?!

Reactions: 3
White walls with nothing on them tho. It looks like she’s just moved in, so boring

Char just is case you read here, stop taking pictures of your child after they've just hurt themselves and are clearly still upset, it is weird as duck

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t the living room painted white last year? Why does it need to be repainted the same colour already? We knocked through our kitchen and dining room a few years and had it all freshly plastered/painted and we haven’t needed to redecorate yet?!
And if it’s only being painted white why on earth can’t she do it herself?! Does she do anything?!
Pop out babies

• Haha
He is far too unsteady on his feet to be toddling around all these places with no one even nearby to catch him, I was so nervous watching him walking into swimming completely all over the place

He is far too unsteady on his feet to be toddling around all these places with no one even nearby to catch him, I was so nervous watching him walking into swimming completely all over the place
looks like he’s had a good night out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's the same age as me. I've had 2 kids, married, self employed and work full time (lazychar) and I don't look as rough as her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone has definitely pulled her on the way she was cutting Parker’s sausages. I noticed she cut them length ways for the first time last night. Such a choking hazard how she was giving them to him. I reckon a follower called her out.

Is ever going to figure out that you don't hyphenate your bleeping first & middle name unless you actually have TWO first names, geez she's ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is ever going to figure out that you don't hyphenate your bleeping first & middle name unless you actually have TWO first names, geez she's ridiculous.
Doubt it, remember this is the same person that thinks turn't is a word :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.