Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is Parker going into size 7 nappies, my (very nearly) 3 year old is in a size 6 šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How is Parker going into size 7 nappies, my (very nearly) 3 year old is in a size 6 šŸ¤£
Came right here to say the same. She better get potty training in quick if thatā€™s the case. Do nappies not go up to an 8. The goal for Christmas will be for him to be in a size 8.

Size 7 nappies are from 15kg - so for his age he is 99.9th centile šŸ¤Æ

There is nothing wrong with being a high centile but itā€™s worrying that he was prem and is now so big, arenā€™t babies meant to follow their centile?

Reactions: 2

There is nothing wrong with being a high centile but itā€™s worrying that he was prem and is now so big, arenā€™t babies meant to follow their centile?
This is the thing isnā€™t it! Of course all babies/children are different sizes and of course some will be higher percentiles than others but thereā€™s no way he can have followed his centile line?

He will be off the chart and health visitor probably has told her a few times but she wonā€™t say that on her insta will she

Reactions: 5
This is the thing isnā€™t it! Of course all babies/children are different sizes and of course some will be higher percentiles than others but thereā€™s no way he can have followed his centile line?
Is it because heā€™s a foodie like his mama?! šŸ˜‚

She constantly bangs on about how tiny he was but now he is the same weight as an average 3 year old boy šŸ¤Æ

• Wow
ā€œMama on the looseā€ ffs what in the Sam and Billie Faiers is she saying šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ā€œMama on the looseā€ ffs what in the Sam and Billie Faiers is she saying šŸ¤£
it goes without saying that I love my child more than life itself but what a joy it is to recognise that I am more than a ā€œmamaā€. Poor porky pants has got a life of expectation and dependence (for the gram) ahead of him.

"Didn't go out until 7pm" that's not late
"Back by 10pm" bleeping hell, three whole hours and she's acting like she's been on a 3 day bender! Bet she's a right boring bleep to go out with šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Didn't go out until 7pm" that's not late
"Back by 10pm" bleeping hell, three whole hours and she's acting like she's been on a 3 day bender! Bet she's a right boring bleep to go out with šŸ˜‚
What does she look like? Why is she wearing her necklaces, why is she wearing that massive shirt, why is she so puffy and greasy thinking sheā€™s an absolute big time going out and having about 3 drinks šŸ˜‚ MAMAS OUT!!!
Is she trying to look like this?

Attachments

• Haha
Itā€™s the ā€œI actually feel okā€ as if itā€™s a surprise to feel ok after 3 hours out šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ā€˜I spend all my time with Parker which I loveā€™ girl itā€™s okay noones calling the social on you for leaving him for one night šŸ„“ or if you said ā€˜itā€™s nice to have some adult conversationā€™

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.