Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
Does she even parent or does she just film herself doing mundane things while Parker throws himself off the furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Vera

Why is she making a big thing about not being able to food shop with Parker?! Fucking hell, stick him in the trolley, give him a few snacks as you go round, and get on with it!!

That's what the majority of parents have to do 🤷🏼‍♀️

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Onto thread 9!

FINALLY Char has something actually to herself, this thread!

apart from grating on us all and especially me with this ‘all to myself’ nonsense, what else has char been up to?

boot fairs every Sunday, buying up crap she definitely doesn’t need, and probably reselling on Vinted or somewhere
same thing with charity shops, leaving nothing for people who actually need it
spending Charlie’s hard earned 3 wages on coffees and cakes to fUeL HeR BoDy
continuing to go places at the crack of dawn just so she can say they had it ‘all to themselves’
constantly putting us on edge with Parkers parkour (see what I did there? 😜) on the furniture, resulting in bumped heads and bruises. She’s just desperate to have a reason to take him back to A&E and exit via the NICU 3 floors away
still reminding us Parker was a NICU baby for about a minute. She’s definitely got munchausens tendencies 🫣
parker and being a mama continues to be her who personality. Digby, ‘the girls’ 🐔 and Charlie (her boyfriend, NOT fiancé but not through lack of trying on her part) continue to be elusive. Well you can’t expect to spend time with your own son when you’re working 3 jobs to fund your fiancés girlfriends hoarding habit.

tattle on bitches!

Last edited:
  • Haha
‘My little bookworm’

goes straight for the toys 😂😂

why is she trying to push this whole bookworm narrative? He’s not even two!

• Haha

Alexlilz

Char just is case you read here, stop taking pictures of your child after they've just hurt themselves and are clearly still upset, it is weird as FUCK

Reactions: 11

starper

Absolutely pissing myself at the jeans. No bra and psychotic grin 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 made my day that has
Do your tits hang low do they wobble too and fro, can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow? Can you swing them over your shoulder…

• Haha

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Dying at ‘I’d never read the gruffalo before having Parker’ well why would you it’s a little kids book 🤣 like any other adult is just sat at home reading the gruffalo

• Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
She’s got a problem now seriously.
what kid needs that many books?

also made me laugh when she said ‘I haven’t been to a charity shop since last year’ ….we are 10 days in char. 10 days.

• Haha
8B86BCB5-23CA-449D-B3B5-93883C1546FC.png

Throwing shade yet again at how much Charlie eats! Let’s not forget Char, he works about 10 jobs and trains so needs to keep his strength up. Also, what the fuck has she done to that mangetout, it’s extremely over cooked 🤢

• Haha

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
I still can’t believe she just fucks him off in to his cot for hours to go to sleep and then he sleeps 😬 so he’s in there for hours on end while she sits and watches tv and eating

• Sad